[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you are being fat and unattractive in a time where average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: pooh.gif (2MB, 255x229px) Image search: [Google]
pooh.gif
2MB, 255x229px
>you are being fat and unattractive in a time where average female was never hotter and more under pressure to look attractive
>average girls were never more promiscuous
>literally living in peak hedonism era and not taking advantage of it
>>
>>39380021
that doesn't mean I have the social skills to attract anyone
>>
>>39380021
>peak hedonism era and not taking advantage of it
But I am, by drugs, alcohol, abundant entertainment media etc.
Bettering myself doesn't sound very hedonistic.
>>
>>39380021
But I'm not fat nor am I ugly. The problem is that promiscuity is completely unattractive to me.
>>
>in a time where average female was never hotter and more under pressure to look attractive
When was this/will this be?
>>
robots can't be fat, only skeltal. Fuck off back to rebbit, normalfats.
>>
>>39381001
That's the stupidest thing I have read today. Congratulations.
>>
>>39381011
Normalfat detected. Enjoy shoveling food in your gaping maw while browsing facebook today? Why are you even here?
>>
>>39381039
Robots are either overweight or underweight, because both imply depression and lack of personal discipline and structure in life.
>>
>>39381072
Overweight implies they love to go out and get food, sit down and eat food, think about food, and don't care about other people seeing them being gross. Robots are superior to everyone else and resent the fact they have to eat like their lessers. They might tiptoe into the kitchen to make a small meal before going back to whatever project they are on but that's about it as far as their relationship to food goes. It is just enough to survive. The normalfat's life revolves around food for it's own sake. I can't think of anything more normie than being fat.
>>
>>39381233
You're a complete tard. The definition of robot isn't catered to your lifestyle, faggot.
>>
>>39381233
>Overweight implies they love to go out and get food
No, it implies they like to eat too much.
>>
>>39381272
Eactly wha tI'm saying. Fat people can't be robots no matter how hard they try to change the definition to include them.

>>39381284
They are the same exact fucking thing unless you have a maid who brings the food to your desk. Most fat people waddle to the kitchen for more food to convert to disgusting fat.
>>
>>39381233
If anything, being overweight implies the meager appeal of eating food outweighs the appeal of other things you've got going on in life.
>>
>>39380021
>>literally living in peak hedonism era and not taking advantage of it

I don't fucking want hedonism.
Fuck you, you fucking ooga booga retard.
>>
>>39380021
>you are being fat and unattractive in a time where average female was never hotter

I live in bizarro world (somewhere in Ameriburgerland) because pretty much every woman I see is fat and/or unattractive. Seeing an attractive woman is really friggin rare, I'm not talking about a 9/10, just a cute girl that isn't obese or has a moustache.
>>
>>39380021
I'm actually tall and pretty athletic. Still a 21-year old virgin.
Also, studies show our generation is having less casual sex than our parents did.
>>
I really don't agree that women are more attractive than ever. Just the fact that like half of them are overweight makes that basically impossible.
>>
>>39380021
>not ascending above hedonism and becoming infinitely stronger
>not gaining ridiculous amounts of money due to your strength of body and mind
>not using that money to morph your surroundings into an ideal that goes beyond simple hedonism
>not one day hoping to rule the world

absolutely herd animal tier garbage

t. happy and content man who will still go for more because he can
>>
>>39380021
>>39380961
People always forget this
Hedonism isnt just sex, sex and more sex

Its about self indulgence and pleasure
Getting high, drunk and playing games all day is more hedonistic than trying to get laid all the time
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.