[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there such a thing as a female orbiter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1316.jpg (70KB, 645x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1316.jpg
70KB, 645x373px
Is there such a thing as a female orbiter?
>>
Female orbiters are usually reserved for convicts, mass murderers, ultra rich and other scum of earth
>>
Robot. I was a robot. I was a kiss friendless suicidal handholdless virgin. I was losing my mind. I was going to jump in front of the train. Instead I fucked a hooker. It was the best decision I ever made. Couple of years later I have a professional job (shit still sucks, wage slavery sucks, might switch to a disability pension for chronic back pain) and I have a girlfriend who I fuck regularly. With my success, I've aquired 2 orbiters, one who's high status and just got attached, another whose a creep at work.
>>
>>39379965
I had an orbiter in 7th grade named Patty (her name fit her)
>looked like a bad tranny
>severe acne
>fatty Patty
Do not recommend t b h
>>
File: 1503637359686.jpg (142KB, 599x858px) Image search: [Google]
1503637359686.jpg
142KB, 599x858px
I have about 2
>both fat
>made it well known i don't want to date
>1 buys shit for me
>tries to talk to me and come to her house all the time
>pretty much sexually assaulted everytime I'm around here
>hand on my dick every chance
>don't really talk to them much
>too depressed to even talk to parents
>inb4 normie get out
>I consider myself a cyborg
>every lady I do try for I end up flat on my face
>barely have friends except for 2 and some coworkers
>wish I could be neet or only school but forced to pay bills
>>
>>39380010
>implying murder is wrong
>implying being wealthy is wrong
>>
I've had some, but trust me, they're always ugly, or if they hapen to be you know, "passable", they're never your type.
>>
gays, celebs, rich niggas, chads, and edgy teen kids who pull off the "brooding angsty but hot" thing
>>
Yea I have had several
>Only have 2 atm
Feels bad man
>>
>>39379965
Had 1 when i was a teenager
>Obese
>Obnoxiously clingy (i didn't even smile at her and she was wetting her knickers over me despite barely knowing anything about me)
>Bubbly and giddy personality

She used to sent me love letter type notes where she confessed her feelings for me in the most peculiar choice of words
>"I love your hair, can i have some of it :3" "We would have so beautiful children ;3" "I want to eat you up ;9" "I love you <3 O.<"
I have seen the truth, ugly / fat orbiters are the bane of this world, i gave her 0 fucking echo back and she still kept that up for 3 months until i finally told my sister that if her friend kept it up i would slap the shit out of her friend

Whenever you're thinking of being that clingy creepy asshole that just doesn't get the hint imagine a landwhale with face that looks like it went through cheese grinder doing the same to you, not good times, i was a 6/10 at best back then

Yes there are, they are just as awful as the huffing fedora tipper that gets exhausted running to the door to hold it open for you and who is not so subtle with his googly eyes

Hell i would have taken her as my GF if she wasn't so damn fat but back then i believed the only way for me is up, i did not bloom into a Chad after i got older, as a matter of fact im uglier than i was back then no idea what happened

I am still at least a 3/10 maybe 4/10 with right clothes etc
>>
>>39380014
i am constantly thinking about doing the same.how p old were you when you did it?
>>
>>39379965
had an orbiter from 6-16 years old
another one from 16-20

>faggot with humor-based coping mechanism to my intense shyness
attracks people and girls too. I was too shy to actually do anything, despite having a hardcore crush on the 6-16 girl. she would sit next to me and grab my hand and put it on her thigh. I would ask her what she is doing and take it away. jesus christ the look on her face everytime I rejected her

I want to die.
>>
>>39381274
6-16 girl eventually began to believe I hated her and avoided me
>>
File: 1503360432665.png (456KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1503360432665.png
456KB, 853x480px
I usually pick up one or two every semester. I'm not a robot though so your milage may vary. They basically behave the same way male orbiters do. Constantly compliment you, try and be really nice and think it will win them a boyfriend. They are usually either fat or unkempt.
>>
>>39380014

Going through the jump in front of a train phase right now. Also have the same question as >>39380459. And how expensive of a hooker should this be?
>>
>>39379965
Janis Joplin is oddly attractive to me.
>>
>>39379965
Yes, they do exist. They are usually women who are a) unusually unattractive; b) of very low social status in their ingroup and outgroup c) "intellectual" (to compensate for above flaws). Their main goal is to pin down a lower value male to leech resources from and then springboard and monkey-swing towards Chads.

I've had one for a couple of months. They're mainly annoying, constantly trying to connect on social media. I cucked her somewhat with another girl and mostly used her for free stuff. Don't really feel guilty.
>>
>>39381933
Let me tell you that you are the asshole in this situation, not her.
>>
>>39381957
Why should I care what she thinks? She's the one choosing to hang around me and buy me stuff, I'm not forcing her into doing anything. What would you have done in my stead?
>>
>>39379965
Beta orbiters are generally the male equivalent of women with insanely high standards (in terms of stereotypes and such).

Beta orbiter women are about as rare as men who don't want to bang anything lower than a 10.
>>
>>39380307
What became of her? Would you fuck her if she weren't as obese now?
>>
>>39382162
Kindly tell her that nothing will ever happen between me and her and tell her that she will one day find a good and loving husband :)
>>
File: IMG_1416.jpg (44KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1416.jpg
44KB, 600x373px
>>39379965
All women are orbiters.

You haven't known many if you don't realize this. They gravitate ground guys they're attracted to and wait for him to fuck them.
>>
>>39381933
I once orbited a cute gay guy when I was a 2/10 anorexic. He stopped being my friend once I got my first hot boyfriend after my recovery.
>>
>>39380120
Why don't you just ask the fatty to lose weight?
>>
>>39379965
Don't trust the larpers on this thread,most female orbitters orbit chad,anyone who is famous or rich and that's it.
>>
>>39379965
Yes but they have planets orbiting them
>>
>>39382946
>They gravitate Chads they're attracted to and wait for him to fuck them.
fixed.
>>
>>39380127
I like how no one except me was dumb enough to give this a (You), you make me proud, /r9k/
>>
File: image.jpg (422KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
422KB, 1242x2208px
>>39379965
Girl I hooked up with on tinder last year keeps sending me these and other messages despite having a bf. I don't want to get involved with that shit and she's super unstable/annoying personality to begin with. I think a lot of it is pity bc she knows I've never had a gf

Plus, if I were to date a girl who doesn't mind cheating on her current bf I know she'd cheat on me too
>>
File: IMG_1126.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>>39383060
What is a "Chad"?

Women gravitate towards men they're attracted to.
>>
>>39383216
I think you should leave. We don't want more roasties here.
>>
File: 1475771360286.jpg (29KB, 600x498px) Image search: [Google]
1475771360286.jpg
29KB, 600x498px
>>39383193
Good mindset anon. Girls down to cheat would be only good for a fuck, I think people get caught up in passion too much sometimes before realizing if a girl is going to cheat on her current bf that she would do the same to her next.
>>
>>39379965
Yes.

I broke orbit once with this girl and then she became my orbiter.

Even with that, she was still a pain in the ass. Literally, if I did half the shit she did, I would have been charged with sexual assault. Constantly groping me, backing into me "accidentally", coming up behind me and trying to grab my dick. All she did during work was try to get me visibly hard.

Shit sucked man. Glad I don't talk to her anymore.

Basically, what I'm saying is, you have to somehow let her know that you're out of reach for her. I mean, she was pretty hot, too, I was kind of fat back then.

But she has to, like, know.
>>
>>39379965
>be me
>breaks up with gf because she wanted to go out with another dude
>tries to orbit me afterward
>wtf.jpg
>>
File: 1487944691933.jpg (21KB, 250x359px) Image search: [Google]
1487944691933.jpg
21KB, 250x359px
>>39383193
>super unstable/annoying personality to begin with

This. Myself included, mentally ill people lack self awareness of how fucking obnoxious we are unless we are medicated. The annoying personality of an unstable female is one of the most revolting things there is. It will drive you up the fucking wall and remind you as to why that and many female are single. This is reminds me of why I should always take my meds because I used to act like that female, ie: Clingy, Obsessive, Possessive, Paranoid, Overly Happy, Overly emotional, "Every loves me", Guilt tripping, Passive Aggressive

Clingy isn't cute, regardless of the attractiveness, it's a sign of something far worse to do with the person's mental health and you should GTFO quickly.
>>
>>39383216

Get the fuck off my board, norman!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>39384300
I think you're a faggot who's a little too big for his britches
>>39384643
No u

If you morons actually think only rich 10/10 bodybuilders are getting women you live in a fantasy world
>>
>>39382985
not him but if they lose weight they will stop chasing him and go for chad instead
>>
>>39379965
most kpop fangirls and boyband fans are disgusting 14 year old greasy white girls, so yes. female beta orbiters do exist.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.