[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being good-looking the most important thing in the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 2

Is being good-looking the most important thing in the world?
>>
yes, it effects every interaction whether you're conscious of it or not
>>
>>39379956
Nope. It's all about effort.

Check em
>>
>>39379998
Close my friend. Very close
>>
Yes. If I wasn't good looking I would probably dead by now.
>>
>>39379956
yes, it affects everything you do that involves other people, it's exacerbated in the current state of things even further, if you are a short or ugly male you have no chance for good life
>>
>>39380022
wow nice digits my friend
>>
>>39379956
Nope. Money and status.
>>
If you're under 25 it is. After that people stop giving a shit because there's other shit to worry about
>>
No. Good looks is just a bonus on the top of more important things.
>>
>>39379956
Having a lot of money is. You get excused your looks if you're loaded.
>>
>>39379956
No, your status is the most important thing.
>>
>>39380044
Exquisite numbers buddy
>>
>>39379956
For a woman, basically. For a man, it's more important to be rich.
>>
>>39380094
It also works the other way around
>>
If you're a pleb with pleb goals and desires then yes
>>
For me intelligence is far more important (as in my own intelligence).
>>
>>39380858
Intelligence is the single most important thing for being able to get your life together and live a good successful life.
>>
>>39380867
No, that's discipline and willpower. If you're intelligent and lazy you won't ever do shit.
>>
>>39380880
An intelligent lazy man will accomplish more than a muh discipline and willpower brainlet. Where does this stupid meme even come from? Intelligence is the only thing that matters. I can be lazy at times but I'd rather stay lazy but able to half ass things and get by than struggle to perform even the simplest tasks. Discipline doesn't count for shit in the real world, that's just a lie people tell to make retards feel better.
>>
>>39380971
My intelligence is well above average and I'm a 30+ NEET. The 2 docs who performed the tests were actually a bit mad at me for doing nothing. Everytime I start something I drop it before long because I'm too lazy and I don't give a shit.
>>
>>39380880
Wrong. Intelligent and lazy means you come up with ways to enable your laziness. Using your intelligence to do things with the least effort possible.
>>
>>39380997
In other words, you are not very intelligent. Otherwise you wouldn't be a NEET. An intelligent man would realize being a NEET is a bad idea.
>>
>>39380997
>Everytime I start something I drop it before long because I'm too lazy and I don't give a shit.
I know that feel
>>
>>39381070
Being a NEET is a great idea if you're lazy.
>>
>>39381127
And if you want to live a life of misery and die at 30.
>>
>>39381146
I'm already over 30, and not at all miserable.
>>
>>39381070
I don't think you know what intelligence is. Have you tried to read the wikipedia article? It gives a good basic explanation on the topic and links for further reading. If you are a brainlet then being NEET is kind of shitty, but for an intelligent man it's great. HAving a career can be pretty great for an intelligent man too. BAsically any choice an intelligent man makes will be a good one because he has the intelligence to get him through it. A brainlet might make a good choice now and then but there it is more luck playing in and then the brainlet tries to take credit for it.
>>
>>39379956
He's very good looking, but that jaw is kinda meh desu
>>
>>39379956
If you're ugly it is. The true most important thing is to be healthy both physically and mentally.
>>
>>39381189
Why is being a NEET great for an intelligent man? You will never be able to use your intelligence and will always be a slave to society at the bottom of the food chain.
>>
>>39381171
That's because you are a simpleton. Dumb people are easily pleased.
>>
>>39379956
The most important thing in life is money.
>money can make you attractive
>money can bring you power
>money allows you to eat
>money allows you entertainment
>money lets you travel
The majority of our life is spent in the pursuit of money, for one reason or another. We do this until we die.
>>
>>39381059
>you come up with ways to enable your laziness.
I came up with a way to be a self-sustaining long term NEET. Most people would say that's a waste of "potential" though.
>>39381285
Are you allergic to facts?
>>
>>39379956
Being an adult and able to take care of yourself and a mate is. Having your shit together.
>>
>>39381280
Why do you think a NEET can't use their intelligence? I mean NEET as in someone who is not in employment, education, or training. Not whatever you think it is. This kind of NEET is the opposite of a slave to society and sits at the top of the food chain. I always have some kind of project going on and lots of folders and documents on other projects that are in various stages of completion. Unfortunately I decided to pick up a job to fund my lifestyle, but I would rather be NEET because it's better in every way. Were I NEET I could use my "intelligence" even more. Having a job really stifles things. By virtue of being intelligent I use my intelligence every moment of my existence. You seem to have a very different idea of intelligence so scare quotes indicates using the term in your sense of the word. Perhaps for future clarification we should separate the terms. Intelligence will be used to refer to intelligence, and interrlugents to refer to what you mean by the term.
>>
>>39381365
Who gives you food and a roof to sleep under when you are a NEET?
>>
>>39379956
Nah I wouldn't say so. There was a guy on my campus, most beautiful guy there. Tall, amazing facial aesthetics, great fashion sense etc.

However, because he was self-obsessed and kind of a cunt he had hardly any friends and all his relationships failed. When he graduated only one or two people clapped, while literally everyone else got more applause and cheers.

Moreover he wasn't very good at what he studied in. If he manages to get his modelling career going then he could go far, otherwise I don't know how well he'll do in life.

I don't know, just seeing this 9.5/10 end up basically friendless and disliked with not much hope for his future career makes me realise that while beauty means a lot, it's not the most important thing in the world. At least he gets to bang bitches
>>
>>39381346
What way? Neetbux? Maybe a simpleton like you is happy living like a miserable poorfag.
>>
>>39381406
>What way? Neetbux?
Yes. And I'm no way miserable, in fact I live quite comfortably.
>>
>>39381280
>implying success is not a state of mind
>implying that the hierarchy system is nothing but ego and order
>implying you need a career in order to use your intelligence

You're underage Arnt you
>>
>>39381405
In other words, good looks are the most important thing to have when it comes to attracting people. But to make them stay you need an at least decent personality.
>>
>>39381397
The NEET fairy? I honestly don't know. If I had to guess I would say they live with friends or family, or they own or rent the place. What other way is there besides squatting? This seems like something more specific to the NEET than a universal thing.
>>
>>39380043
But you are 9/10 Stanley
>>
>>39381598
i'm like a 3/10, maybe 3.5 on a good day, even when i was a kid girls called me ugly
>>
>>39381421
Because you live in the basement and mommy feeds you tendies? You should be prepared for the day she dies or kicks you out.
>>
>>39381587
There has to be something like a NEET fairy. How else do you explain all these NEETs who are living a lavish lifestyle and engage in intellectual and cultural activities?
>>
Yes. People will judge you more positively no matter what you do if you are good looking. From that, you get the feedback loop of:

Is good looking -> People treat you well -> You gain confidence because you get what you want and things work out -> People treat you better because you're super confident -> Things go even better for you -> You gain more confidence.

So on and so forth.
>>
>>39381070
>Smart and lazy people get on fine in life
>Hey anon I'm smart and a thirty year old neet
>W-well you don't count cuz yr probably dumb
>>
>>39381792
What part of neetbux did you not understand? I have my own place.
>>
>>39381832
No halfway intelligent man would voluntarily be a NEET. This is a fact you cannot disprove.
>>
>>39381857
any really intelligent man would just kill himself because he realized life means nothing
>>
>>39381857
No fully intelligent man would voluntarily be anything but a NEET. This is a fact you cannot disprove.
>>
>>39381857
I'm objectively well above average intelligence, at least if you can trust doctors. I opted out of the rat race very early but that was more due to laziness. Then I had multiple occasion to get back in but I decided against it, and I've been a NEET since then.
>>
>>39381914
Being a NEET means you will eternally be poor and with no future.
>>
>>39381995
>poor
To some degree, but I don't see the problem.
>no future
As opposed to what?
>>
>>39381995
so does being a wagie in most cases
>>
>>39382034
An intelligent man would have a highly paid comfy job, not a minimum wage one that NEETs will be forced to with Trump's next budget.
>>
>>39379956
Absolutely. The people who sit in the highest position are not necessarily the most competent, in fact there are several companies where people are sitting in the highest position who haven't even a clue about the stuff they do (example: Steve Jobs, a dumb piece of shit who had no idea about technology and fucked over his friends, but was a ultra Chad so made money despite being possibly the guy in his company who was the most unqualified).

If you really think that qualification and hard work brings you anywhere I mus disappoint you. Look at homeless people, there are no handsome homeless people, things like that doesn't exist, sure, a handsome guy has it still harder than a average looking woman, but beyond men being good looking is literally the best thing that could happen for you and made everything 100 times easier (still not the incredible easy mode with cheat codes women have, but easier than every average looking man will ever have).
>>
>>39382076
>living in the US
Intelligent men don't do that
>>
>>39382105
LMAO, are people this brainwashed by media?
>>
>>39381645
It's a shame both of us are chinlets with big foreheads.
>>
>>39379956
Yes. People treat you better if you're good looking. At a first glance you have more benefits than an ugly person even if the uggo is rich. People are more likely to come and talk to you or help you. This is most apparent with females where you have guys tripping over to get her a glass of water.
>>
>>39379956
It's important but intelligence is the deciding factor for success. It's one of the most direct correlations that exist, higher IQ, higher salary.

Either way, life is unfair. If you're uglier or dumber than most you were probably fucked at birth.
>>
>>39382152
this reminds me that in my country older people actually use an insult that literally means a person with small forehead and insults like chinless or chinlet are not used at all, yet the girls always chase after the dudes with smaller foreheads and bigger chins and jaws, it really shows that culture and traditions mean jackshit, good genetics always float to the top no matter where you are
>>
>>39380113
Women care more about looks than men do.
>>
>>39381070
Stop co-opting the word intelligent, it should only mean high IQ. There's nothing saying you can't have a high IQ and prefer to be a NEET or make bad life choices.
>>
>>39382306
They don't, actually. But no facts will convince you since you have been brainwashed by /r9k/ memes, and you are about as logical as a woman.
>>
>>39382400
You are blue pilled.
>Women and their mothers were strongly influenced by the physical attractiveness of the target men and preferred the attractive and moderately attractive targets. Men with the most desirable personality profiles were rated more favorably than their counterparts only when they were at least moderately attractive. Unattractive men were never rated as more desirable partners for daughters, even when they possessed the most desirable trait profiles
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+Importance+of+Physical+Attractiveness+to+the+Mate+Choices+of+Women+and+Their+Mothers

Looks, at the very least, matter a LOT to women, this is fact.
>>
>>39382400
>>39382576
>Radio silence
Fucking hilarious. Heed this message, robots, women are shallow creatures who value looks above all else. Do not believe anyone who says otherwise.
>>
>>39382729
he was probably some larper, even people who have never head of 4chan know this, it's basic shit, one must be extremely delusional to be unaware of it
>>
>>39382299
asian jawlet and manlet here

i feel your pain

when do you plan to end it all comrade? we are fucked
>>
>>39382739
Yeah it should be obvious but the meme is pretty prevalent.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.