[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/SKELLY THREAD/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1502533310547.jpg (104KB, 684x736px) Image search: [Google]
1502533310547.jpg
104KB, 684x736px
There's a fat thread, which I read, people are recommending 10 servings of fruit/vegetables, a couple portions of meat, etc.

How the fuck am I supposed to eat like a normal human being? I ate under 500 calories today, it's rare I eat more than 1000. I hate cooking and going to the store, I don't like fast food, I don't like going to restaurants. I do like good food but I don't have the money to go to nice places or the energy to cook things myself. I don't know how normal weight/fat people do it. I could probably be classified as anorexic, although it's not a body image issue or trouble with food..I just don't eat enough and it's mostly due to laziness.
>>
>>39379937
We'll probably get fat with age once metabolism slows down. We skellys have the worst of it.

Check'd: 6'1" 155 lbs
>>
>I don't know how normal weight/fat people do it.
My guess is that some big differences are that you don't like cooking, grocery shopping, fast food and restaurants, enough to let it affect your daily food intake, where normal weight but more so fat people tend to be lazy enough to avoid cooking but still want food badly enough to order take-out or go for fast-food instead.
The kind of food you eat and what you do when you're awake also affects things. If you sit behind a computer all day every day, you'll using less food than if you're physically active throughout the day.
If you go for heavily refined carbs (like refined grains and sugar), you're more likely to feel hungry again soon after than if you go for fat and less refined carbs.

Where you are too lazy to even get food at all, fat people are too lazy to cook properly but not enough to forgo food altogether.

Normal weight people probably either have good metabolism and can get away with the same laziness as fat people, or they don't mind cooking - enough - not to eat at all.

Of course this is just a guideline, there are plenty of other factors or parameters that aren't covered here; I'm not claiming all normal weight and all fat people are like this.

5'10" 141lbs here, 7%BF and my reason for being so scrawny is because of progressive chronic illness causing me to burn a lot more energy by simply living, as well as the pancreas being a lazy shit.
I eat well enough, eat 3-5 proper meals a day, occasionally go for a big bag of crisps, don't do much with fast-food or restaurants (last time fast-food restaurant was over a year ago).
I like self prepared dishes more than I dislike cooking, so most days I eat relatively proper food.
>>
File: 1442974968654.png (373KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1442974968654.png
373KB, 408x408px
>>39379937
I don't know if it helps any, but at least know you don't struggle alone. Your post describes my feelings perfectly, down to the last detail.
>tfw the majority of social events involve eating, so my retarded diet means most of the time I don't want to eat anything there
as if being awkward wasn't enough, I've come to hate "socializing" in part for this reason
>>
>>39379937
>less than 1000 calories a day
You are either lying or dead
Even holocaust victims got more than thatn.
>>
94lbs/43kg 6'0"
i do core and cardio and have a dumb metabolism and panic the moment i gain weight im not anorexic tho :^)
>>
>>39379937
Aren t you hungry ?
How can you eat so less ?? One day i tried to go a full week with 500 kcal/day, and i ended up with headaches, not being able to sleep, back and muscle pain and feeling extremely tired.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.