[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i started talking to a girl from grade school again and she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Pepe-the-Frog.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-the-Frog.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
So i started talking to a girl from grade school again and she told me that she had a crush on me 7 years ago.

She has a bf now but apparently she wants to talk to me, wat do?
>>
>>39379913

just play it out and see where it goes
>>
>>39379963
Yeah the thing is, i've been getting mixed signals from her and i don't know what to do anymore
>>
>>39380261
My guess, she likes you but she probably has a lot of other options, her boyfriend for one, and isn't sure what she wants so she's trying to play the field.
>>
>>39379913
Youre making decent money arent you anon? Roast whore saw that and is now planning to jump ship to the poor beta since her sexdrive has plummeted. Enjoy sub par sex twice a month faggot
>>
>>39379913
>ahhh anon I always liked you all those years ago I just didnt know how to show it :)))))))
Top fucking kek. Oldest trick in the book. Should have laughed in her fucking face. If you date this girl you will have a world of trouble my friend. Screenshot this post . Youll read it once everything falls apart
>>
>>39380286
We talked for like 3 days straight and we talked about what happened in our lives, when we got to the love part she told me about her asshole first boyfriend and asked me about how my love life was. Told her that i have a gf since one month (got matched on tinder with a girl who really wants to take my virginity, meet up in 2 weeks with her). She bugged me about the girls before and i said "haha, long story. maybe i'll tell you if we met up :P" and apparently she immediatly wanted to meet me, even asked her boyfriend.
He ofc said no. And she told me that she still wants to meet up sometime with me, even if he bf says no. I minded my own business and noticed that after some time she deleted my snapchat. I didn't care and moved on with my life. 3 weeks later she apologized for it and said that her boyfriend deleted all her guys off of snapchat. i replied a typical normie response. A day later she sends me pictures of our class and starts conversations again. We talk a bit over the course of 2 days and when i asked her "is your boyfriend still jealous that we're texting?" she replied with "don't write". Me thinking she is out with her bf didn't respond to it. that was saturday and i don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>>39380332
>>39380314
I am 18, she is 17. I have an apprenticeship and make above average money, she doesn't seem like a roastie
>>
>>39380332
also, she showed it, i showed it too but was too pussy and anxious to be in a relationship with her, she even said that she really fell in love with me after we kissed, i don't remember kissing her, but i don't really remember much of that time anyway so... yeah...
>>
File: 1496729538208.jpg (16KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1496729538208.jpg
16KB, 306x306px
>>39379913
She is looking for her beta retirement card you fucking idiot. Literally tens of thousands of men have posted about this exact scenario, and how it plays out. And yet here you are, retard, about to fall for this bullshit anyway.

The fact of the matter is, you are lost already. If you had any sense you wouldn't be asking this question. But we all know you're gonna fall for it hook, line and sinker, and burn for it accordingly. You're here not for advice, but to seek validation for the choice you've already made. Go and fuck yourself in the ass, we can't stop you. I don't feel one iota of sympathy for a man who knowingly fucks himself over.
>>
>>39380332
Seriously man, sometimes it is really hard to tell when a girl likes you in highschool. If both parties expect the other to initiate then nothing will ever happen. I waited till a few months after grad to ask and she already found a bf. Now I can just wonder what could have been, assuming she actually liked me
>>
>>39380520
Also, you need to alpha up OP. "Don't you toy with my heart woman, if you still want me then now is your chance. Take it or leave it."
>>
>>39380491
To add, I know what you are thinking right now. That we are all bitter and cynical, and sometimes people get lucky. Who cares about all those cases ending horribly for men, maybe it will work out for you, right? Because you're special. You are the protagonist in the story of life. You are you, and you know better about the people in your life than random strangers on the internet. You're not a statistic, you're an individual. If you play your cards just right, you'll come out on top. And after all, nobody's forcing you to make it serious! You can just stop and ditch her at any time you suspect she might not have your best interests at heart!

Do you really think nobody else thought of this before they got their private little hell at the hands of a manipulative woman? A woman who KNOWS the effect she has on you. A woman who is desperate to look out for her interests and sees you as an expendable resource.
>>
File: 1497143250255.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497143250255.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>39380491
>>39380554
Case in point: >>39380520

Fucking textbook. He's already taken te bait. Just remember what we told you, faggot, and don't come crying back. Better just commit suicide after she's done with you.
>>
>>39379913
She wants to use you as a replacement bf
>>
>>39379913
Why are you here? Fake robot cunt.
>>
>>39379913
do NOT date her
feel free to fuck her but do NOT date her
if she does this sort of shit when she has a bf she will do it when you are her bf too
>>
>>39379913
One cheap, safe way to make other people feel nice is lying that you had a crush on them when you were dumb kids years and years ago.
>>
>>39380707
>>39380680
>>39380646
>>39380621
>>39380575
>>39380554
>>39380540
>>39380520
>>39380491

Have you faggots actually read my posts?
>>39380371
>>39380387
>>
>>39380857
also from me >>39380425
>>
>>39380857
Yes. We did. Now you might want to consider what we have to say.
>>
>>39380895
i am considering what you said, the thing is you are talking like i am 30 and that is my high school crush.
back then i was like 11 and she was 10 i actually believe that she had interest in me.
I truly believe that grade school "crushes" are different from high school crushes.
I just don't knwo what to do after that "don't write". But i guess you're right...
>>
>>39380680
I thought of that too, but how do i manage to fuck her?
>>
>she has a boyfriend
>she goes around flirting with old crushes
>"Should I consider dating this girl?"
gee I wonder
>>
>>39381126
like said, desperately want to loose my virgnity or fuck something that isn't a prostitute in general
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.