[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed as shit right now, about to go smoke a cigar (unless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1439003676060.png (37KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1439003676060.png
37KB, 1248x1504px
Depressed as shit right now, about to go smoke a cigar (unless someone convinces me not to). Anyone have any good discords to talk in voice to other depressed individuals?

pic related: the game I wasted years of my life on.
>>
Op here fuck it all right? Lighting the cigar up right now.
>>
Smoking just like my dad. I'm such a piece of shit. Thought I was so smart but in the end I'm nothing.
>>
Meh. My grandfather died to lung cancer, my father smoked for 25 years, I've been smoking for a year now.
>>
What's wrong with smoking a cigar? I'm going to go smoke one when it's a little past 3am so I can enjoy the only time when it's somewhat quiet and peaceful around here.
>>
>>39380054
Op here, my grandpa was just diagnosed with skin cancer feel pretty sad but the fucked up thing is I can't even feel emotion unless under the influence now.
>>39380104
It's almost 6am here and I'm smoking it. I only just recently started that's how I know I've finally hit rock bottom. Need anxiety medication or something.
>>
>>39380273
What's the difference between smoking tobacco and taking anxiety medicine? They're both drugs, but ones a natural plant people have been using since the dawn of man.
>>
OP is a teenager that is conflating smoking a cheeky cigar at 6am with shooting up heroin on the daily ruining his life.

You have not lived and the problems you have are minor.
>>
>>39380386
If my problems were minor, then I'd be in jail, because they're seriously fucking me.
>>
>>39380309
No difference but one allows me to keep from getting depressed for a longer period of time. I use to smoke weed to relieve the pain but the anxiety has gotten so bad I can't even obtain any out of fear.
>>39380386
I'm way older than you think man. You have no idea what I've experienced. Just because I haven't completely given up on life doesn't mean I'm a 17 year old high school kid.
>>
Just got back from smoking my 3am cigar. Wasn't too bad, but it was still kind of bright from the lights and noisy from the cars and air conditioning units. I wish I could just go somewhere dark and quiet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.