[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent and get stuff off your chest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 22

Vent and get stuff off your chest.
>>
File: IMG_6887.jpg (63KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6887.jpg
63KB, 750x731px
>>39379481
I HATE LYING TO YOU ITS KILLING ME BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND SO MUCH OF MY HAPPINESS DEPENDS ON YOU AND I KNOW IF I TELL YOU THE TRUTH YOULL GET MAD AND SAY HORRIBLE THINGS AND HURT ME AND HATE ME FOREVER AND IM TOO SCARED TO DIE BUT I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU
>>
>>39379481
I'm seriously considering suicide tonight, i can't bare to spend another day on this earth, all i want is a friend to go out and do something with
>>
>>39379481
I wish for a civil war so i can kill people i blame for society being shit with pleasure and impunity.
>>
>>39379481
I want of this ride when they told me i would help my country they didn't mention i would be Constripted in a fucking restaurant. I don't feel like a soldier, i feel like a loser.
>>
>>39379605
long shot but where do you live anon?
>>
Nobody could ever replace you.
>>
>>39379682
Australia .... damn spam filter
>>
>>39379724
Different anon. Where in Australia man? I could be your friend.
>>
I want to tell you about my job and what I really do, but I'm afraid I'll lose you forever and I love you too much to even think about losing you.
>>
>>39379520
>>39379757
Fucking tell the truth. You don't deserve them if you're lying to them.
>>
>>39379481

I'm lonely but I also feel like sharing my time with others would be a burden.
>>
> ask girl for her number at prom
> flirt while at prom passing eachother pieces of paper.
> a week after I ask her out to the FanExpo
> get dumped
> stop talking altogether

It's been over a year now and I'm beating myself up over it still, because she was the only girl I met that I could imagine dating, along with how fucking autistic I had to be to ruin my opportunity.
>>
I'LL NEVER GET TO GO TO A FUCKING ADVENTURE FILLED WORLD AND DO REALLY OVER THE TOP SHIT AND FUCK WITH REALLY POWERFUL SHIT FUCKING FUCK I JUST WANT AN ADVENTURE IN A DIFFERENT WORLD
>>
>>39380042
iktf
I was recently trying to think of things that would make me happy and this is what I came up with. Just some grand adventure with a purpose.
>>
i think about making stuff everyday but i cant do it cause im a pussy
>>
>>39380181
Just do it man, the first few are horrid (I started sewing) but it's kinda fun to laugh at how bad they are.
>>
>be me, 23
>Eastern Europoor
>in a Scandi country
>in uni
>finance
>studied my ass off to do good but uni cut down places
>get only passing grades and failed in one subject
>failing even one subject means expulsion
>doing my best to pass the re-exam (next week)
>however no guarantee that in winter the situation will change exams-wise, they could repeat the electric boogaloo like now
>it would be worse in winter because airline tickets are expensive af and they expect us to be starting with our internships in January

>want to leave this country
>took me 4 months to find an apartment last year
>worked only 1 1/2 months in total from January until June
>if you don't know the language, you can't even work in a supermarket, a job that a rhesus monkey can do
>looking at moving to the UK
>likely going on a prospecting trip in October in Gloucestershire area
>convinced that even if pay is minimum wage, opportunities to work are everywhere
>even if rent would be more expensive than where I live, recurring living costs are nowhere close (100 eurobux a week just food)

>gf moved here as well
>doesn't talk to me because "she needs space to adapt"
>currently no idea which direction it'll go
>decided to not talk to her until she's going to do it herself
>dgaf anyway

If any Britbong's here, any advice in general would be welcome.
>>
Fuck stop with this im thinking of you bullshit
If you fucking love me just say it I'm tired of these mental gymnastics should I move on or are you catching feelings again
>>
>>39379481
I'm male, I impulsively had sex with a box 4 years younger than me twice. I shouldn't have done it but don't really regret it. Just wish I'd get my shit together and get another girlfriend. It's coming up on 2 years since I've had sex with a woman.
>>
>>39379481
>>>39380400
>initials?
Mb
>>
You fucker why kill yourself you realize we can't do 3v3s anymore since now it's just two of us.
>>
i hurt her too many times and now she's gone
i can changes, but shes gone
i want my babygirl back
im not ok
>>
I work at the same place as my ex and it's so hard watching her interact with people when it's not me. We still talk, but not in the way we used to.
>>
I miss my friends. I crave interaction with somebody I can trust. When I was with them I wanted somebody I could fully open up to but now that they're gone I just want them back. I should've appreciated the time I had with them more
>>
when can I actually like be happy and not have to worry about every single last good thing or feeling being taken away from me
>>
I love you but I don't have the courage to tell. I want you back.
>>
I got circumsized at age 18 due to phimosis/tight foreskin. And I have to say: what everyone said is true. You lose a ton of sensitivity.
I remember i was able to pull back my foreskin to see about 1/3rd of the head. And when i touched it, it was extremely sensitive, to the point where i flinched just by lightly touching it.
Now after a few years of being circumsized, I can literally punch myself in the penis head and i don't feel anything (no i'm not talking about the ball sack, that would obviously hurt).
Furthermore, the penis head always looks dried out. When i was "intact", the penis head was always moist.
Americans at least get circumsized at birth, so they can tell themselves that it can't be that great to have foreskin. But I know how great it is. I can still feel it sometimes, the foreskin i've lost. The sensitivity i've lost, won't stop hurting.
>>
>>39380416
Why did you have sex with a box?
>>
>>39381575
post initials roboto
>>
I secretly want to corrupt my cute, nice gf into submissive slutty whore with too big fake boobs, tattoos, that would daily do felatios or BDSM with me.
>>
>>39381754
I feel similarly, dude, I want to get a smart girl withvnice personality, love her, then turn her into a freaky slut and still love her.
>>
>>39381656
tight foreskin is apparently normal as the penis expands during puberty.
>>
I started working this summer to get enough cash for a decent PC that would let me play WoW retail and DotA 2, and stream on Twitch, but then I heard from my parents, that we're moving out to the next place, and my family is having some financial problems right now, so I'm scared if I wasted all my time for nothing.
>>
Even if I'd get you to like me again.. I'll just end up hurting you. That's what I do, that's what i always do. But what can I do except want you?

I don't know if my disease will kill me before you come back to my country, but I'm gonna try and change myself to be a person that is worth of you, even if it might prove to be a futile attempt.

You deserve better. I know I romanticize you a bit, but you're still the most caring person I have ever met (not just towards me, but towards everyone) and the only one girl I have ever come to trust.

Thank you for everything
>>
I keep waiting for footsteps but not hearing any. My life has become dull observation. She will never write back and even if she does there isnt much luck. Today i will go out the other door and fix my life oversleeping will fix itself.
>>
>>39381033
How did you hurt her anon?
>>
>>39381575
are your initials M.W?
>>
>>39381860
What's your disease?
>>
>>39382014
I drank to feel ok, but it brought all the bad stuff to the surface. I was emotionally abusive, she gave me so many chances, forgave me so many times, but i just kept drinking.

I'd give anything to hear "I love you, Daddy" again
i loved being Daddy
>>
Why the hell do I get shit for going to physical therapy after work but another co-worker will literally skip an entire day of work for a 2 hour appt and not get shit? My boss is a cunt
>>
>>39381656
Forskin restoration. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=heOBu2Rzmuc. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cOZQ-2rV2zQ
>>
>>39381665
Box is slang for pussy.
>>
>>39382159
I miss my Daddy too
>>
>>39382370
I'm sorry little one, how'd you lose your daddy?
>>
>>39381715
>>39382081
N is my initial.
>>
>>39382395
I was a big brat, mean to Daddy when he didn't give me attention and he got tired of me and found another :(
>>
>>39382455
we all need to work on ourselves and be the best daddies and littles we can be
did you learn a lesson?
>>
>>39382492
Yes, the hard way. I want to be a good girl and love Daddy.
>>
>>39382613
I hope your Daddy sees you can be better
and I hope my little comes back to me one day, when i'm happy and healthy and i'm the Daddy she deserves

Just keep your chin up, there's alot of love out there
>>
>>39382121
Frontal lobe Brain cancer
>>
>>39382159
Thats sad anon, you can find another baby girl, i promise you that.
Have you taken steps to improve your life? It is not impossible to stop drinking.
>>
To Amy B/Grimble,

My closest friend and lover has been lying to me over the course of the past few months -- I discovered it today and we parted ways.

In the past week my sister died and she stood in the room with family... whilst knowing she'd lied to me in these ways. She began integrating herself into my family during the most miserable week of our lives with the knowledge that she has been cheating on me. She held, my hand, hugged me, hugged my grieving parents... and claimed that she loved me and that we were soulmates. She even had the audacity to message my grieving mother to try save face whilst I was heading home so I could tell her what happened.

Two years, two years lost because you couldn't stop lying and being a slut. I can't believe you gave me so much shit for not trusting you considering you would jump on Omegle and then add men to masturbate on call with...

My only hope is that you can have the integrity and decency to be honest with others about this incident so that you can have a small hope of potentially fixing yourself in the distant future.
>>
>>39382741
I wish you the same, we shall be well in order to love in a functional way. I hope she can forgive you too. True love can overcome everything.
>>
File: kent.png (106KB, 260x276px) Image search: [Google]
kent.png
106KB, 260x276px
>Robots
>Having girl problems

fucking normies kys ree
>>
>>39382159
>>39382370
>inb4 you're each other's Daddy/girl
>>
>>39382800
It's only been a week since she left but i've already started;
>going the the gym
>eating healthy and losing weight
>quit smoking
>showering and brushing daily
>washing clothes regularly
>going for walks with friends
>i applied for a passport and opened a new account so save money incase she comes back (long distance relationship, travel funds)
>and i'm drinking responsibly (mostly), just enough to keep the tears at bay

I still need time to get better but i know i'm gonna make it this time
I'll always wait for her, i hope one day she comes looking for me and finds the Daddy she always wished i was
>>
>>39379605
Hey man I have been through this recently, it'll get better with time. Till that we can be friends Idk how but why not.
>>
why did you come back into my life? i forgot all about you, almost completely, and then you come back out of nowhere so you can lead me on again and never fucking summon the courage to see me? stop it with this bullshit, i've been trying so hard to talk to you even though you're constantly pushing me away.
if you like me do something about it i'm so fucking tired of your mental gymnastics. i'm going to move on because trying to figure out whether you have feelings for me again is the most futile and depressing thing.

k
>>
>>39379520
Say it and get a wild ride, anyway you will be happy with time nothing/no one deserve to suffer for what is not there.
>>
hello
I love you
goodnight
>>
>all these sappy faggots
Why are threads like this always full of crying faggots? We get it, you like some roastie.
>>
>>39379724
Another different Anon here, would be your friend :)
you near 3764?
>>
>>39382907
>tfw haven't had a little in years
>last little met a man she truly wanted a life with
>gave her Daddy's blessing to go for the man if it truly made her happy
>they're a happily married couple now
Oh how they grow up
>>
>>39380391
>gf moved here as well
>doesn't talk to me because "she needs space to adapt"
>currently no idea which direction it'll go
>decided to not talk to her until she's going to do it herself
>dgaf anyway
Its already over, what other advice do you want
>>
>>39383004
T~T Initials? I know the likelihood is approaching zero, but you sound like Him.
>>
Your free thinking attitude and unwillingness to conform is one of the things I love about you but your body hair can be a big turn off when we're intimate. I understand that I can't ask you to shave just for me but since you're the only girl I've been with and probably ever will be with, I would just like to know what it feels like to have smooth legs rub against me, or nipples that don't have hairs around them. It would be nice to go down on something trimmed that doesn't taste weird and smell like armpits.
>>
>>39383389
you've found yourself a real unhygienic girl, anon
>>
File: 1464068005114.png (200KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1464068005114.png
200KB, 1000x563px
I'm hesitating. I've considered all of the possibilities and there are only two paths ahead of me. Either I do what I want to do or I sit here and stagnate. For some reason I can't work myself up to do it. Instead I spend every reading pointless drivel on 4chan, listening to terrible music, and beating off to anime girls. Occasionally I try to play one of the 60+ videogames on my computer and I get bored within 12 minutes and come right back. The worst part is that it wasn't always like this. I used to be really worked up. You could say that I was ambitious. I've fallen into something akin to writers block and I can't bounce back, even though I know that there's someone waiting for me to. I don't feel anything.
>>
File: 1436933996121.jpg (91KB, 339x450px) Image search: [Google]
1436933996121.jpg
91KB, 339x450px
Dear C,

Please stop holding back from reading my mind. I don't give a shit about learning lessons anymore. Stop taking everything so fucking seriously, my opinions aren't going to stop me from loving you any more or less. Sometimes when I'm thinking I don't even know what I'm thinking about, myself. That's why I don't talk enough. Also, you were fine doing most of the talking for awhile anyways. I hope this works out the way I planned it to. I'm seeing a lot less appeal in being with someone lot more spiritually advanced than me now. It's still better than dating a plank of wood I guess. I spent so much time creating this version of myself I'm sorry I don't want to just surrender it so easily. It's not like I don't know that everything is gonna work out in the end but right now I'm just a little pissed
>>
>>39381656
>have phimosis to the point where I cannot have sex
>read this

So what's the fucking answer

Do I get the snip or not
>>
>>39383352
The interbutts is a big place, but, sure
LM
>>
holy shit, you guys are a cringy bunch. the more of your pathetic replies I read, the more my sympathy for you faggots diminishes
>>
File: h_O-qXqmCts.jpg (139KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
h_O-qXqmCts.jpg
139KB, 900x900px
we bonded so quickly and it was like we knew eachother for years despite us only talking for three days and after 4th of july you started distancing yourself from me, for fucking what? you said you only wanted to be acquaintances after a whole month of ignoring/barely talking to me. i hoped that we'd get closer and be best friends or even end up dating, but now honestly fuck you, you're dead to me. friendship lost
>>
>>39383444
>le funny twitter maymay
kys, clingy normie faggot. do you think this person cares?
>>
>>39383424
t. schizophrenic person
>>
>>39383045
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, get cucked, sappy faggot
>>
>>39383430
>what is simply fixing your phimosis
>>
>>39383495
Have shit sex vs have no sex great answer my man
>>
>>39383485
>get cucked
i probably am
i really don't care so its fine
>>
>>39383501
you do know that fixing your phimosis is an option, right? are you too retarded to comprehend a 6 word sentence? where in my post did I imply those were your only two options?
>>
>>39383506
someones pretending to be me dont trust them i didnt come back in your life it was somenoe else
>>
>>39383506
hmmm. need someone to talk to?
>>
>>39383521
yeah it wasn't you, it was your second personality. bipolar fuck.
>>
got fired from my job and have slid into a bit of a depressive episode. it just infuriates me that I thought I had everything sorted out. A few weeks in to this dream job I met this girl and now shes my gf.

One weekend she stays over, we have a great time and she asks me if I wanted to go to a university open day the next day. It was the uni I had graduated from, and walking around campus with her made me realise how great things were. I had finished uni and could go back for the first time without feeling anxiety or worried sick about class n deadlines.

Since i got sacked I have been pretty sad and depressed, so much so that I can barely look for jobs, and I find myself blowing off dates and chances to hang with gf.

I really really hope it gets better fellas, im scared.
>>
>>39383533
no it wasnt do you have proof that it's me? and just because i'm bipolar doesn't mean i'll change completely like that, i change more erratically
>>
>>39383529
sort of, not sure if talking about it will help anymore though.

>>39383551
"erratically" is putting it lightly. i don't think you're aware of how much you change.
>>
>>39383573
then it wouldn't be my second personality.

but it isn't me since i'm not talking to you at the moment.
>>
>>39383573
what is your discord? let's talk there. I can give you a screenshot of your replies to me saying (you) so you know I'm not some troll
>>
>>39383444
but he is looking in the same direction in each picture (right), the picture is just flipped and cut
>>
>>39383435
Ah, alas. Best of luck in any case. I hope she comes back to you. She's lucky. My Daddy probably doesn't even think of me now.
>>
>>39383520
how do you fix phimosis? did you try it or know any doctor who says it can be fixed? my doctor (an Indian guy) said the only option is circumcision
>>
>>39383597
you wouldn't talk to me if my life depended on it so yeah of course you're not talking to me.

>>39383600
@dictum
>>
>>39383626
Googling this shit gives you millions of results. Holy shit, you are retarded. How have you NOT just googled this shit yet? Yes, there are non-surgical alternatives, despite what your idiot doctor told you.
>>
>>39383647
i didnt come back into your life this is my point!! someone else is pretending to be me!
>>
>>39383647
I'm going to need your ID too
>>
>>39383674
dude, just take a screenshot of this thread and this person will see for themselves, based on which posts are marked with a (you) is said poster was you or not.
>>
>>39383665
if you google "penis enlargement", you will also get millions of results
>>
>>39383697
"if", not "is the poster".
>>
>>39383674
k, who else would it be?

>>39383676
dictum#1952 pretty sure, never really used it
>>
>>39380042
>>39380071
I heard that's what happens if you an hero.. i'ven wondering if i should try it out. You should consider it too
>>
>>39383711
Jesus, how dumb/slow can a person be? https://www.homeremedyhacks.com/10-home-remedies-for-phimosis/
>>
>>39383736
Thanks!! I'm going to buy some sea buckthorn oil and cure my phimosis right away!!
>>
I want to see a doctor but my lifestyle steps on my ability to do so.
>>
I wonder if you still come here, I doubt it.
Sometimes I remember the samefagging and I smile
But I think you've moved on, so have I
Though, occasionally I'll revisit the board where I met you and I wonder...

It would be nice to know if you still like the same things or if you're a whole new person now. Call it morbid curiosity or longing for understanding, since you were the first person I developed feelings for. I don't know, it's just strange to think we've lived our lives for years when we used to share so much and now we know nothing about each other.

Anyway, ultimately I just hope you're well and happy.

- Me
>>
>>39383697
i dont know what youre talking about, who do you think is "said poster"?

>>39383718
i dont know, some past acquaintance trying to figure you out
>>
>>39383810
you sure its not you trying to figure me out? lmao
>>
>>39383838
yes i already have you figured out, as much as i need at least. they want to get dirt on me or you.
>>
>>39383865
fuck it i'll bite. who wants to get dirt?
>>
>>39383898
an ex-friend of mine that has already pretended to be other people in the past to get information. it worked against me and it worked against someone else as well. i can't tell you why they are doing it other than them wanting to see for themselves what sort of person you are, what i said to you or how things were between us.
>>
>>39384081
unless your friend has access to all of your accounts this is bullshit
>>
File: 1453228146405.gif (251KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1453228146405.gif
251KB, 500x550px
S
I'm sorry you wasted what should've been the best years of your life on me
I'm sorry I was constantly accusing you of things and hurting you, it's a good thing you decided to end things instead of being dragged down further
I don't know what I'm going to do from here on out, you were the reason I decided to go back to school, I don't think I'll finish, I'll try and find something else, maybe do what I was going to before we met
I wish we could've come together as one big star like we wanted to

-T
>>
>>39384122
are you sure they're my accounts exactly?
>>
>>39384145
yes i am quite sure
>>
File: 1486432444624.jpg (96KB, 300x341px) Image search: [Google]
1486432444624.jpg
96KB, 300x341px
>>39384229
then it really is me
>>
File: 1502206158555.png (66KB, 476x571px) Image search: [Google]
1502206158555.png
66KB, 476x571px
to whom it may concern

>tfw 0 friends
>tfw no gf
this loneliness is becoming more unbearable by every day

-anon
>>
>>39384253
then fuck you for doing this to me
>>
>>39379481
Ryo you're cute! I wish we had adventures together and formed a romantic bond, I hope you enjoy life!
>>
>>39384278
but i didn't do anything if you want to leave you leave, it's all on you
>>
File: 1490410269467.jpg (25KB, 891x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490410269467.jpg
25KB, 891x597px
>>39379481
I dug the hole I'm in, there is a shining ladder I could use to climb out but I can't seem to muster the motivation to take the first step
Any anons know this feel?
>>
>>39384313
why would i stay when all you do is lead me on?
>>
>>39384396
if there was a GOOD reason for you to be lead on i would have showed you already. the only reason i've ever had was not wanting to lose a connection.
>>
>>39384474
lol why not just lose the connection? clearly i mean nothing to you
>>
>>39384495
no, you don't mean what you want to mean. that's not the same as nothing. grow up.
>>
>>39384526
don't think i'm the one that needs to grow up. explain what i mean to you then.
>>
I want to blow a load on a girls face
>>
>>39384556
no you are the one who needs to grow up because you keep acting like a baby when people don't act like you want them to. just accept your role. you are a connection i think is important, nothing less. it's not so black and white you know.
>>
>>39384607
aha, okay i understand. you enjoy having me around to stroke your ego when you want me to.
>>
>>39384647
that's a good reason for me. being lonelier isn't what i want. if you want to be alone go fuck off. maybe someone else will play along with your little fantasy.
>>
>>39384647
Could you stroke something else?
>>
>>39384677
just like that the real you comes out. pathetic how hard it is to insinuate. thanks for having this discussion.
>>
File: 1480095225315.png (1MB, 1200x1427px) Image search: [Google]
1480095225315.png
1MB, 1200x1427px
>>39384699
well i was just pretending to be the person anyway, i'm just an anon.
>>
>>39384264
i know that feel. i have no friends and no gf. the only girl interested in dating me is some 30 year old slut, and i dont want used goods. there's some mega chad trying to be my friend, but he usually justs steals the girls i'm interested in, so i broke off contact with him.
>>
>>39384746
same, roleplaying in these threads is the easiest shit ever.
>>
>>39384769
actually, i am that person after all.. i was just trying to make you feel secure
>>
I'm completely fucked. My family is really poor and they put pretty much all the money they had into getting me into college and now that all the money is spent and I'm here I'm about to get kicked out and move back home because I can't pay the rest. I don't know how to tell my family and friends that all the dreams and all the money was for nothing. I'm going to ask if they have anything left since I can cover the spring semester on my own but I know they don't, and quite frankly, I don't want to waste any more of their money. If anyone's curious moving, books, deposits, etc, have cost us all about $5K so far.
>>
I thought sleeping around with tinder-sluts would help me get over you. But all it does is making me feel empty and all busted up inside. Pussy isn't the way out of this hole. Why can't I find myself a way out?
>>
>>39379815
I know I don't, but I can't lose them they're all I have left. And I fucking HATE Myself for it because I'm a selfish prick
>>
How are you?
I feel that you are no longer visiting these threads.
Because I can not recognize where you are anymore.

I think that our friendship has already ended in the year you stopped replying to me.
I don't understand the reason at all why you did not reply to me.
Seriously, I don't want a relationship that doesn't become reality.

You made our relationship very complicated.
Originally, we would have had a more simple relationship.
I wish we could return at that time..
>>
File: taytay cuddles (you).png (2MB, 1922x1080px) Image search: [Google]
taytay cuddles (you).png
2MB, 1922x1080px
>>39382159
Sounds rough man, how old is she now?
>>
File: 1493158399514.png (2MB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
1493158399514.png
2MB, 1240x930px
All you smarmy fucks in your grand cesspool don't know how good it used to be. We lived in a golden age that was torn apart over the course of a few months. It was a shitty set of japanese image boards, but the memories made every night were spectacular, so much so that I can only vaguely regale you with them, let alone fully enrapture you.

You celebrated the downward spiral and lauded obsequiously until their egoes grew so pick they had to be contained. You knew this was happening, and instead of stifling their cries, you let them box themselves up in a giant echo-chamber. Until that too, started to burst at the seams. I wish we could go back, but my dark age is your golden age. I don't understand. I just don't get it.

You have lost your reason and taken the wrong path. You have taken lies for truth, and hideousness for beauty. You would marvel if, owing to strange events of some sorts, frogs and lizards suddenly grew on apple and orange trees instead of fruit, or if roses began to smell like a sweating horse; so I marvel at you who exchange heaven for earth. I don't want to understand you.
>>
your bf is cheating on you and you have no idea. I've been snooping on my own and collecting as much evidence as possible. I can't wait to send it to you and ruin your life.
>>
File: 1502554468063.png (137KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502554468063.png
137KB, 300x300px
>>39379481
To my nice boi (male),

ur a nice boi. *pause* NOT

lma00000000000
>>
File: 1472760327362.gif (93KB, 489x540px) Image search: [Google]
1472760327362.gif
93KB, 489x540px
>only one girl I'm interested in
>she lives on the literal opposite side of the world
>going to have to spend all my crypto gains on her to see her
>she's basically just a younger, girl version of me, autism and all
>she's my favorite co-worker and we talk every day
>I know I'll never meet anyone like her again and I don't know how to not fuck this up since I've never been in a relationship
>>
File: 123453523425234.jpg (58KB, 590x375px) Image search: [Google]
123453523425234.jpg
58KB, 590x375px
>>39385514
what a nice post my friend

aaaaaaaaaaeughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am becoming something more than a mere mortal BBBBBBLOFVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

hello you are good
>>
>>39385430
What are you waiting for you fucking fag DO IT ALREADY
>>
File: 1491165480783.jpg (34KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
1491165480783.jpg
34KB, 400x446px
my morning sucks so far
>roommate left for work
>left a big pile of dirty dishes, he was supposed to do it yesterday
>just want to have breakfast
>decide on oatmeal because it's warm food
>"ok, just need to get the bowl"
>there are no clean bowls
>look for dish soap to clean one of the other bowls
>five different dish soaps, all labeled something other than dish soap, i.e. dishwashing fluid
>confused for a minute, figure out it's all dish soap and clean off a bowl
>mix some oats and water
>put it in the microwave
>wonder if I still have the leftovers from the other night
>roommate either ate it or threw it out
>I was going to eat that, motherfucker
>oatmeal's done heating
>open microwave
>I forgot to stop heating it to keep the oatmeal from pouring over
>hot sticky oatmeal mess in the microwave I have to clean
>big pile of dishes to do
god damn I just got out of bed and I end up having to do all of this
>>
It's been almost 2 months now and I still can't forget you. I just want the fucking pain to stop. Fuck you for doing this to me.
>>
>>39386149
Fuck you for doing it to me
>>
File: droop.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
droop.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>39379481
>autistic
>ugly
>smart and have potential but i'm too lazy to actually do anything with my intelligence
>need to live up to my overachiever older sister
>girls don't talk to me
>social life nonexistent, my only interaction is twitter
>only friend is a 15 year old girl with anger issues who lives 4000 miles away
>push away everyone else
>parents try to be supportive but i know i've let them down
>never had a girlfriend
>>
File: sbkkrb8vcdbz.jpg (370KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sbkkrb8vcdbz.jpg
370KB, 640x640px
I'm still fucked up over the girl I lost my virginity to a few months ago. I went through a total hell ride of meeting her, feeling like I chased her away with my neediness, then talking to her and skyping for a month until I finally flew out of state to see her only for her to outright ignore me to chill with guys she met on tinder in front of my face.
>>
>>39386370
She is not a good person. Sorry.
>>
>>39386489
Yeah the first night I was up there to see her she was running off with one of her friend's coworkers to do coke in the bathroom. That was the night we hooked up after he and his other friend finally left us alone at around 7AM.

I think her best friend who we were staying with was cock blocking/shit talking me. On the last night we were together I apologized if I was being too aggressive and then like 5 minutes later her tinder date showed up.

The next morning I woke up before all of them and got a hotel until my return flight.
>>
I'm trapped in Texas and weed is running low. Is this is how I die?
>>
I'm sorry I have put you in this position. I am the fucked up one. Once you finally figure out how I truly am in every way, you will soon understand how I am the fucked up one. Please do not feel guilty, or feel like you share blame.
Even though I will kill myself once I cannot have you, because I am just so inadequate and sub-standard, please waste no time thinking about me. Move on with your life, and understand how great of a person you are, and how you could find someone far superior than me, in every facet.

All I ever cared about was your happiness, but I've over-complicated things because of my nature. Blame it on my parents, my mental illnesses, but the fact remains the same. I am damaged, you need to depart from me, and I will depart from this life.

I love you, even though you can't love me.
>>
>>39386197
Huh anon? Your reply is confusing, I'm hurt over the actions someone else took.
>>
>>39379481
I fantasize about witnessing some major catastrophe/dangerous happening so something could finally move me.
Plus, I feel like most of the people that I cared about never liked me, and now they're just becoming toxic memories, while I am just nothing for them
>>
I know I'm retarded but I need help, you can make fun of me all you want.
I need to see a doctor but don't know how. What do I do? Just call? context:
>grew up in complete isolation in my room
>no friends
>family never interacted with me
>"homeschooled" which was just my brother teaching me english, no math or science
>have to constantly follow people and do what I'm told because I was never taught independence
I just need help guys I don't know how to live. Literally.
>>
>>39387148
www reddit com/r/raisedbynarcissists/comments/6cdmn2/new_here_helpful_posts_comments_from_rbnbestof/
>>
File: 12709574309.png (179KB, 319x291px) Image search: [Google]
12709574309.png
179KB, 319x291px
I fucking hate when my friends discord and istead of just saying hello he fucking says "jahallo" in a weeb kind of way. i dont even feel like saying hello to him anymore because of it and for som fucking reason he mocks me for saying hello in a tired way when someone joins. Its just so fucking cringe whenever he does it and its so fucking annoying.
>>
>>39387255
Thank you anon, I appreciate you so so much.
>>
File: MothNeedsHelp.jpg (21KB, 589x550px) Image search: [Google]
MothNeedsHelp.jpg
21KB, 589x550px
We've only spoken once, but I have to actively force myself not to be infatuated with you
I don't want to be. We talked for quite a while and shared some pretty heavy things, but it was just one fucking conversation. My mind normally takes things pretty slow, so I don't understand this shit. This has never happened to me before
I legitimately can't stop thinking about you
Help
>>
>>39384322
I think a lot of us know what you're talking about.

Take a look around you Anon, see in what kind of shitty place you are, now look down, it's quicksand Anon. And if you don't get out asap you'll be stuck there.(trust me). Grab the ladder or you might lose your (possibly only) chance.
And worse, people that care about you might try to help, but they can fall into your pit and get stuck there with you.
Please Anon, grab the ladder now that you're still able to. Do it for the fear of quicksand, do it so that people won't fall into your hole, do it so that you won't be stuck there all your life. Do it so you can see the sky again
>>
I would never leave you alone. But if you leave, I will stay lonely all my life.
>>
>>39384322
>tfw did the same
>no ladder
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.