[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Till how long will you tolerate this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: cuck.png (390KB, 1310x944px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
390KB, 1310x944px
Till how long will you tolerate this?
>>
>>39378858
wrong board faggiolo
>>
>>39378858
KEK! Thought this was fake.
You guys are fucked.
>>
>>39378858
Can't you see the rest of cuck.jpg?, whites are rising up.
>>
>>39378858
I don't give a shit
Let them dig their own holes.
>>
>>39378892
they did it to themselves. No need to pity them
>>
>>39378871
>there are no whites on /r9k/

>>39378916
>they(us) got jewed, it's their own(our) problem!
>>
Google bumping their race-mixing agenda to the top of the search! Absolutely shocking.
>>
>>39378871
>>39378909
>>39378916
Unlike normalfags, shills are virgin, yet they are just as obnoxious, how is that possible?
>>
Now go on google and search just 'couple', youll see only white couples because theres no need to use white while refering to the superior race
>>
>>39379042
>yet they are just as obnoxious
Not nearly as obnoxious as people who make these threads.
>>
>>39379042
>race mixing will stop if I bitch about it on an anime imageboard
>>
>>39378858
why should we robots care?
leave us alone with your racebaiting, we do not have relationships, we do not have kids
>>
I don't care if roasties want to ruin their lives with niggers, I encourage it.
>>
>>39378858
you took them in after the war and they stabbed you in the back as is their nature. we don't let them get their tentacles over here for a reason
>>
File: couple.jpg (288KB, 1892x954px) Image search: [Google]
couple.jpg
288KB, 1892x954px
>2nd link is calling google out
Yeah I'm sure it's a grand conspiracy. "Black and white couple" is a tag used on stock photo sites because people have specifically search for it. If you just want white people, those are just tagged as "couple." Search that and pic related.
>>
>>39379297
Where do you mean by here?
>>
>>39379317
>silhouettes
>white

why are you assuming their skin colour are you a nazi or something
>>
>>39379079
Lying is not an argument, maybe you don't even know what that is.

>>39379144
It literally will, it's called propaganda.

>>39379267
lol cuck
>>
>>39379338
in (((modern))) /r9k/ay I can't tell if you are serious, should I post proof you are wrong?
>>
>>39379317
5 out of 5 of those images also feature a white woman and a non-white man, but I'm sure that's just pure coincidence as well
>>
>>39378858
They identify as white. It's all that matters. :^)
>>
These google results are due to minorities and their hive mind. They organize skewing the google results and due to the lack of individual thought they are able to succeed with minimal sabotage from within. There is one hope, we destroy the queen we destroy the hive.
>>
>>39378858
I don't Google that phrase very often so I'll be fine
>>
I think this happens because when it's two white people they will be written about as a "couple", whereas in articles about interracial dating or whatever the word "white" is more likely to come up.

If you google "couple" by itself, you'll see it's mostly white people.
>>
>>39379347
>Cuck is when you get cheated on some random roastie you don't even know
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.