[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board so pre-occupied with sex/bitches?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1503878170831.jpg (247KB, 692x637px) Image search: [Google]
1503878170831.jpg
247KB, 692x637px
Why is this board so pre-occupied with sex/bitches?
>>
>>39378476
Because we're starved for physical and emotional attention
>>
Try being a 20 years old virgin. Having wet dreams every night and rejections every time you ask a girl out is something hard to ignore.
>>
>>39378476
Because we're all autists hoping for a magical fix/girl that will make the suffering worth it.

But it'll never arrive since we're all destined to die bitter virgins
>>
File: 1503942691354.jpg (165KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1503942691354.jpg
165KB, 728x546px
>>39378476
Why are poor people preoccupied with money?
>>
>>39378492
Go have sex with a cheap slut or prostitute. Problem solved?
>>
>>39378506
Maybe if your changed your attitude you'd actually get laid, holy shit.
>>
So how weird is it that I have no interest in any type of relationship with anyone?
>>
>>39378492
Weird, I don't recall writing this.
>>
>goes to country full of starving beggars
>"ugh why are you guys so preoccupied with food?"
>>
>>39378623
You faggots sit in front of a buffet but starve because you're too chickenshit to take a bite.
>>
>>39378638
Every time we get up to stand in line the people scooping out the food ignore us
>>
>>39378638
more like
>most of the buffet is rotten
>what good food there is is crowded by obese people
>>
>>39378671
The reason you're starving is because you'd rather believe that than acknowledge you suck and change your approach like... I dunno, a functional human being?

>>39378675
I bet if you keep complaining things will one day turn around. Women love bitter virgins.
>>
>>39378703
>acknowledge you suck
Ok then I guess I'll keep complaining on r9k
>>
>>39378724
The circle of loathing continues, far out of reach of normalfags, never to be disrupted
>>
>>39378492
F
>>39378546
that's degenerate
Having morals and being an autist is a social death sentence in this shitty world.
>>
>>39378550
It's not about sex. It is about intimacy. Nowadays, because sex is everywhere, the latter is almost impossible to find, because repeated sex concealing itself in relationships somehow destroys any ability to form intimate bonds.
>>
>>39378827
And you know this from all of the repeated sex you've been having?
>>
>>39378703
Sex is fiercely competitive, and there will always be a large percentage of men who lose that competition. Even most normie men have to rely on marrying fatties and single mothers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.