[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep thoughts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 4chan Tomarrow BG.jpg (17KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
4chan Tomarrow BG.jpg
17KB, 1360x768px
We live in a pay to live society.

Think about other animals, they are simple, they live in a society where you mostly don't do anything but chill, get essentials, care, sleep, repeat.

While we, have to do random stuff, just to get some specially made paper, to give to another group of humans, just so you can keep a stable life.
>>
>>39377724
Lol wild animals don't live such carefree lives. Every second is a fight for calories. Even a fly, resting on the wall, is on the hunt for food. And if a wild animal's guard is down for too long, they will be eaten, turned into calories
>>
That's all but a profound insight, anon. You made a superficial observation, the antithesis of "deep".
>>
>>39377724
>"deep thoughts"
>bland post any 15 year old could come up with
>username
Kill yourself
>>
If you want to talk about something deep, let's albout "What's on the other side of the black hole"
>>
>>39377893

the event horizon
>>
>>39377724
>While we, have to do random stuff, just to get some specially made paper
Why the commas?
>>
Money = time.
No it's not some deep bullshit, this is true in economics, where they literally use work vs leisure graphs to analyze human behavior.

Tiger has gotta hunt to live. That's "work". Primitive human has to hunt or gather (work) to live. Modern human has many other options other than hunting and gathering to live, so we're literally better off than animals who only have one certain way of "work". We also have more option to fill our leisure time.

Yeah having a lot of options stresses us out and having a comfortable, risk free life makes us depressed, but the benefits of being human easily outweigh the negatives.
>>
>>39377960
Not him but this is the most idiotic shit I've read today.
>>
File: 1503983371915[1].jpg (68KB, 420x590px) Image search: [Google]
1503983371915[1].jpg
68KB, 420x590px
>>39377724
Those aren't deep thoughts at all but plainly obvious. Pic related:

Also why I would rather kill myself than work a full time job again, but haven't thought of any ways of going about it other than gambling on the lottery.
>>
>>39377724
>deep thoughts
Hope this is bait you underage faggot
You are free to live in the wild like an animal, it would be nasty, brutish and short though. Imagine extreme poverty. Noone is forcing you to participate in society
Of course you have to pay. A stranger deceided to use his scarce time to produce something you want, you better compensate him for that time.
>>
>>39378026

how so anon? it is 3 words and not untrue
>>
>>39378132
>Noone is forcing you to participate in society

Now that is an outright lie.
>>
>>39377724
>Think about other animals, they are simple, they live in a society where you mostly don't do anything but chill
You can do this too. Live in the wilderness with no contact with society. Then when you return, barely clinging to life be grateful for what you've got
>>
Your either born happy and stay happy, have a contradicting belief system or give up on trying to be happy at all.
>>
File: 0dfgkjl.png (339KB, 1165x494px) Image search: [Google]
0dfgkjl.png
339KB, 1165x494px
>>39378935
>Your either born happy and stay happy
It is possible to elevate your "happiness set point" with things like meditation and post-traumatic catharsis
>have a contradicting belief system
Doesn't everyone have this on some level? Well maybe the secret is to both be aware of the tendency and use it to your advantage. I am happy because I choose to be happy, even though I'm a complete and total loser by all measurable standards.
>give up on trying to be happy at all.
Which is actually the best advice regarding happiness, pic related.
>>
>>39378935
this isn't true, I wasn't happy, but am
>>
>>39379306
Y & how?
>>
>>39377724
>I'm 16 and this is deep
>also namefag

sage
>>
>>39377893
giga space tyrone waiting to conquer the universe
>>
>>39377724
Theres a hole in your observation.
>>
>>39379537
There's a hole in your butt.
>>
This is not a deep thought.
Animal doesn't live careless lives.
It's obvious that we are different from other spices
We will always live like this as long we live in a civilization. If you don't like it, you can leave.
>>
>>39379577
No. Theres a hole ON my butt silly.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.