[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of anarcho-primitivism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1503917269151.jpg (68KB, 420x590px) Image search: [Google]
1503917269151.jpg
68KB, 420x590px
What does /r9k/ think of anarcho-primitivism?
>>
>>39377251
I think it sounds good. But the reality isn't so great.
>>
Hippie bullshit for idiots who don't realize the problem is not technology but social organization.
>>
That Indian looks like Reinhard Heydrich
>>
>>39377251
It is my life and soul. Nature is my God.
>>
>>39377251
How do you prevent people from amassing technology or forming governments after you've eliminated technology and governments?
>>
>>39378123
Quite simply, you kill them.
>>
File: file.png (104KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
104KB, 253x229px
>>39377251
reminds me of someone, I think you know him
>>
>>39377251
Yeah, he skipped the part where they raided a village and raped the women, taking the babies for human sacrifice to the North so the winter in a few moons won't be so cold.

Everyone loves to act like Native tribes were peaceful and were in harmony, when really, it was fucking bananas for like 1000 years or however long it was that they got here.

>medicine man free

Yeah, the medicine is 20cc of pine needles. What medicine? Obviously it didn't help them too much when our diseases spread across the continent.
>>
>>39378197
>Obviously it didn't help them too much when our diseases spread across the continent.

They were being hit with foreign diseases that didn't exist in North America. Their immune systems couldn't have prepared for it.
>>
File: anprim.jpg (9KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
anprim.jpg
9KB, 285x177px
Anarcho-Primitivism is for retards who fetishize the postive aspects while completely ignoring all the negatives. There's a reason humanity keeps advancing, its to improve on what we had before.
>>
>>39378240
I didn't say they could have. I'm simply saying their medicine men clearly weren't up to snuff.
>>
>>39378244
People's vision in prehistoric times were far better than now because they didn't stare at any screens or books.
>>
It's very ironic how many people who find that wise somehow love faggotry and general deviance at the same time. Uncle Teddy K is my kind of primitivist.
>>
>>39378313
Not him but even if they did have good medicine they would still die. They're being hit by every plague that had ever struck Europe in all of history at once
>>
>>39377251
Well that's how we're supposed to live innit. we're not suited for contemporary life
>>
>>39378349
Okay, focus on some meme that I crafted while half asleep instead of the legitimate points.
>>
>>39378313
Their health care was sparse because they didn't need to worry about much. The Europeans were essentially aliens from another planet. Imagine if aliens conquered us and brought their own diseases. We would have no idea how to handle it.
>>
>>39378341
Ted Kaczynski has actually denounced primitivism in recent years.
>>
Bullshit, but as smartphone dependence, the internet of things, "smart cities," and FBI spying are all on the rise, is becoming more respectable as time goes on.
>>
>>39378383
>Ted Kaczynski has actually denounced primitivism in recent years.
sauce?
>>
>>39378517
http://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-truth-about-primitive-life-a-critique-of-anarchoprimitivism
>>
>>39378240

Places throughout Europe were experiencing anywhere from 20-80% death rates, and Poland simply didn't because we were socially cohesive enough to mobilise resources effectively enough to effectively quarantine the entire country, while everyone else was lynching jews and thinking the battle of Armageddon was occurring.

And then Smallpox did the same thing to the native Americans, only there wasn't a Poland among them... Because they were at the bottom of the tech tree, and weren't able to do anything but animal sacrifice and pine tea. But at least medicine man was free, just like all of those sweet blankets.
>>
>>39378313
Our medicine men are starting to have trouble as well, every fucking mandatory staff meeting has my head dripping, im fucking scared of a serious disease springing up to fuck us up since our population is so high and general health practices are so low (bathing, washing hands regularly, touching lips and eyes) if nature decided to nuke us wed be fucked.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.