[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish that my angel will come back to me. Please, robots. Her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0547.png (65KB, 1607x706px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0547.png
65KB, 1607x706px
I wish that my angel will come back to me. Please, robots. Her Discord is bailey#8569

Just tell her Olive wants her back.

How can I win her back, friends? Please help. I can't stop thinking about her. I just want to login to Discord and tell her I love her, but she blocked me.

>Talk for a week
>Become friends
>Make mild advances ("please, come to bed with me so I can hug and blow you kisses endlessly"), just normaly roleplay stuff.
>She got wierded out on Facetime
>Blocks me

All women are vapid sluts. But I want her back.

Dammit I wish I took more screenshots of her on FaceTime. I miss her. Bails, please come back, my squirrel. My baby girl. I miss you. I love you. Daddy misses you, baby. My sweet little girl. Please help, robros. PLEASE! I'M BEGGING!
>>
How extremely coincidental and not at all suspicious that Bailey's always online when these threads are posted and nobody's ever seen this "Olive" person.
>>
>>39376969
Again? Wasn't this exact same thread posted like 4 hours ago?
>>
>>39377077
couldn't have been the same thread, robot wouldnt have let him post it

checked
>>
>>39376969
what do i get out of it though?
>>
>>39376996
Olive has been doxed multiple times. Lurk moar.
>>
>>39377130
I've seen dozens of these threads. Never seen anyone doxed. It's another made up person, like Bailey herself.
>>
>>39376996
He's had his info leaked you fucking newfag. http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/38971269/#38972278
>>
>>39377167
>someone posts a random address
Oh wow that sure does prove me wrong huh?
>>
>>39377195
>someone makes a claim they cant substantiate and backs down to more proof than originally provided

Lmao
>>
Bailey is honestly so cute, why the fuck is she here?
>>
File: 1503944463909.jpg (51KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
1503944463909.jpg
51KB, 245x204px
>>39376969
Stop posting these fucking threads
>>
>>39377223
It's a random fucking address somebody posted, it doesn't prove anything to me.

>>39377242
Because it's not really her.

>>39377253
Also this. Knock it off, "Bailey"
>>
>>39377276
and you have continuously proven nothing other than you're a fool responding to someone trolling you LOL
>>
>>39377294
I haven't tried proving anything, silly.
And stop bumping
>>
Why are there so many Bailey threads. Is she attractive or just another tranny that doesn't pass.
>>
Bailey get a life and stop making these threads about yourself. You are really pathetic
>>
>>39377793
"Bailey" makes these threads to get attention
>>
Who is this Bailey fella?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.