[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthday thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

File: 1489659234664.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1489659234664.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>What was your happiest birthday memory?

>How did you spend your last birthday?

My last happy memory was the last party I had when I was 8.

My birthday is today and I spent like any other except for being sadder then I normally am and currently getting drunk because not even my parents bothered to call me.
>>
File: 1461443548876.jpg (39KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1461443548876.jpg
39KB, 344x344px
>>39375480
Hey my birthday was today too anon! I bought muhself an AR15 and put 160 rounds through it. P. Fun. One more year til i can buy a handgun. Ahh life is great anon
>>
File: 1469239636238.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1469239636238.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>>39375480
> Be 7
> Really excited for my birthday
> Get sick so the party gets cancelled
> My parents put on a party with just the three of us
> Had a good night because that was the only night my parents ever played video games with me
> tfw can't even remember what I did my last birthday, which really says it all
>>
File: 1475979649164.jpg (113KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475979649164.jpg
113KB, 1024x1024px
When I was 11 or 12 a friend pants me at my backyard birthday party and I screamed that he was a nigger in front of everyone after my peepee was exposed. I must have mentally blocked that one out because I had no recollection of it until someone mentioned it to me 10 years later. My friend was white btw
>>
>>39375480
Honestly, my most recent birthday, my 18th, was the best. It was quite comfy and simple and was just having sushi as a special treat and then playing Mario Party 3 with my parents and sister
>>
My 19th birthday is this Thursday. Nobody besides my immediate family has said happy birthday to me since I was 12.

I don't tell anyone when my birthday is unless they care to ask. Honestly the only real way I feel anyone actually cares about me is if they ask when my birthday is, and if they can remember to say happy birthday to me on that day. Even if it's a calendar reminder I'd still be happy.

Still hasn't happened yet...
>>
>>39375480
spent the entirety of the 24 hours playing red orchestra 2: heroes of stalingrad

i may have a slight amount of ptsd
>>
File: 1502422890918.jpg (87KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
1502422890918.jpg
87KB, 672x672px
Happiest Birthday Memory
>6th birthday
>best friend sleeps over the night before my birthday
>I get my gift early
>Lego Star Wars tie fighter collection (about 4 variants of tie fighter)
>me and best friend spend all night building them and having a huge Star Wars vs Bionicle war
>eventually pass out
>wake up
>fucking candy for breakfast
>brother gives me his Gameboy Color and a copy of Pokemon Silver
>other kids from school show up for the party
>even the girl in the grade above me, who looking back on it I had a crush on. showed up
>everybody has fun playing games and vidya and swimming
>dad makes a perfect Gamecube cake
I don't remember what happened after this, but all I have is a picture of me with my two best friends at the time at the party. Neither of them have spoken to me in over 7 years

How I Spent My Last Birthday
>dress as trap
>drink alone in my room all day
>go to sleep
>done this almost everyday the past 3 months
my brother got me a copy of the original Metroid though, so that was pretty cool

(also inb4 "chad" because I had friends when I was little. Everyone forgot about me by the end of 2nd grade, and I was suicidal by 4th)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.