[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cmon anon just come with once > i'm telling you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>Cmon anon just come with once
> i'm telling you it'll turn your life around
>what are you mumbling?
>just be yourself?
>anon I want to help you
>>
>>39375451
>a-alright Chad
>nervously get on knees
>fidget with his towel as I get ready
>look up to him for reassurance
>he gives me The Chad Look and I suddenly become sure of myself
>unwrap the towel and let out a gasp as his half erect but already 8" cock is revealed
>a quick realization hits me as I instinctively compare my 4" penis to his member
>the thought makes me blush and I feel blood rushing to my little prick
>keep looking at his magnificent cock for a moment, before noticing a small string of drool hanging from my mouth
>let out a giggle, as if mocking that little part of myself that thought and perhaps still thinks he can fight the urges that can be felt deep within my mind and seem to resonate through my chest, turning my breaths into small gasps
>finally with a sudden determination I reach out and begin to caress his cock with my fingers and lips
>feel him getting harder and harder in my mouth and look up to him for guidance
>as I do, I feel his strong hands on the back of my head, as he smiles at me and calls me a good boy
>the rest of the world seems to melt away as pleasure echoes through my body, and I realize nothing else besides me, Chad, and his cock matters in this beautiful moment
>the rest of the evening is a blur and I only recall a feeling of floating, and endless waves of pleasure originating from my boipussy that I now know was made to accommodate Chad's rock hard cock
>the next morning wake up next to him
>still in a daze from yesterday's events, and half asleep I instinctively dive under the covers and go hunting for the thing I desire the most in the world
>Chad awakens as I'm giving him a sensual blowjob, and I feel him lifting me up to his face, and whispering something in my ear
>hear the faint words "no homo though", and suddenly I know everything will be alright
"He really did turn my life around" I think with a small smile as everything melts away again, until there's only me, Chad, his cock and pleasure. Endless pleasure.
>>
I'm not interested in taking steroids, sorry dumbo.
>>
>>39375451
Thanks bro. I appreciate it man.
>>
>>39377339
Alright, enjoy all the estrogen from your soy based products dough boy.
>>
>>39375451
>Cmon anon just come with once
That's what you said last time, and you didn't let me be top like you said I would be.
>>
File: 1503892967863.png (92KB, 320x273px) Image search: [Google]
1503892967863.png
92KB, 320x273px
>>39377435
>>39376279
>>>/lgbt/ you fucking shill kikes
>>
>>39377643
>you fucking shill kikes
What did she mean by this?
>>
fuck all chads. gay chads are no exceptions
>>
These threads are always just an excuse to post hot guys. You're going and that's okay.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.