[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RESISTANCE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1498417013322.jpg (102KB, 590x395px) Image search: [Google]
1498417013322.jpg
102KB, 590x395px
The last bastion of robotkind is still resisting the normalfag hordes.

>no unvirgins
>no women
>no trannies

Join now at https://discord[dott]gg/kFKHdn8 to bolster the resistance

>inb4 b-but muh discord is for normies

Normies use 4chan too, does that mean everyone on 4chan is a normie? Stop trying to find excuses to whine about. Don't be a cuck, join the resistance.
>>
>>39374485
Discord really is cor normies, though.
>>
>>39374504

This particular one isn't though. We ban all non virgins, women and trannies on sight.
>>
>>39374485
Again with this?

Take.
The.
Hint.
>>
Will you stop spamming these threads, you goddamn faggot? The pests known as "robots" are being forced out of this board and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
>>
>>39374583

Anon it's time to stop spending multiple hours a day trying to find threads you don't like so you can say that you don't like them.
>>
>>39374615
I have no idea where you got the "multiple hours a day" thing from, but you should honestly kill yourself. And I never said "I don't like this thread!" , I said stop spamming, faggot.
>>
>>39374704

>getting pissed when you get called out on your shit

Classic
>>
>>39374485
i for one welcome the /r9k/ civil war so the robots can be driven from their homeland and the normies can complete their colonisation
>>
File: image.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
>>39374583
>Pests
>We used to own this board
I blame gamergate and the election
>>
>>39374986
You never "owned" this board. You faggots came along and shitted the place up, then when it was deleted you shitted up other boards so much that they were forced to bring it back in order to stop other boards from your shit. Fuck off to wizchan. They hate women and "normies" there, so it'll be your safe haven that you so desperately want.
>inb4 "wizchan's too slow"
It won't be if you all go there.
>>
>>39375053

Shoo shoo roastie, no one cares what you think. Back to plebbit
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 264x264px
>>39375053
It obviously was. It was brought back for us. Why not go back to /b/? It's more fitting for your kind.
>>
I'm in the discord but I find it really hard to initiate conversation. You all seem really cool and relaxed, not afraid to talk at all. I guess I'm just a robot among robots.
>>
can i join, i got my first gf this year and its only been 4 months.
>>
>>39375136

Don't be afraid to talk at all, we don't bully newcomers. If you still feel nervous just start small and test the waters, and move up from there.
>>
>>39375304
I just never know what to say or how to respond to things. Just afraid to show my personality, it takes me forever to start warming up to people. We're talking about months.
I'll keep trying but I'll probably be the anon that says very little and doesn't make any meaningful connections with anyone.
>>
>>39375450

I know what you mean, most people in the server also took a while to warm up and start talking more, including me. We're after all all robots and social interactions isn't exactly easy in that case.

All i can say is just stick around and chip in whenever you feel like talking, and the rest will come naturally. Doesn't matter if it takes one week or one month.
>>
>>39375744
Thanks for the encouragement and understanding anon.
>>
>>39374485
The chatroom you linked is full of normies and failed normies.
>>
>>39375899

>The chatroom you linked is full of normies and failed normies.

Wrong, neither are allowed in.
>>
>>39374485
Skype group? I currently live in a cheap local motel with no wifi, and my phone can't Discord for shit but Skype works fine.
>tfw so ronery
>>
>>39375899
>>39376178
Kek, what'd I tell you? Your "resistance" group has been infiltrated.
>>
>>39376354

Nah, discord is all we use. The discord app works great though, are you trying to access it through browser or something?
>>
>>39376178
You *only* allow failed normies.
>>
>>39376431

It hasn't though, thats the point

>>39376437

Wrong, we don't allow any kind of normie. Try again
>>
>>39376435
I can't turn the app off or log out, the only way to stop notifications is to uninstall it. It's always on and I live in a town that doesn't always have great data service, and it absolutely kills battery life.
>>
>>39376470

You can log off in settings. Click on the settings icon and then at the top right you'll have an "exit sign". Click that and you're logged out.
>>
>>39376455
Literally all anyone needs to do is pretend to be a "robot" and you'll let them stay. I've been in there for a week and you still haven't kicked me.
>>
>>39376537

>I've been in there for a week and you still haven't kicked me.
>unsubstantiated claims

Wrong again, try again next time
>>
>>39376455
you're a normie and what you think of a robot is normie
>>
>>39377540

Wrong, stop projecting
>>
>>39376566

Satanic trips off by one, ur unlucky
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

Thread Theme. NORMIE GENOCIDE WHEN
>>
>>39378112

>NORMIE GENOCIDE WHEN

Soon hopefully
>>
File: P Bubbz.png (129KB, 600x372px) Image search: [Google]
P Bubbz.png
129KB, 600x372px
None of you faggots have anything in common with anon from 2003. I come back to this cesspool after an eight-year hiatus and I find that everyone here went from "doing it for the lulz" to actually believing their own autistic bullshit.

Fuck yourselves.
>>
>>39378448

Wow 2003 bro? Could have at least went for a more realistic lie.
>>
>>39378448
It's almost as if people have shitty lives. Incredible revelation, I know.
>>
We shall drive the normies out of our board, by elliots will.
>>
>>39378768
Well said brobot, this board is for robots and robots only
>>
File: caeju.jpg (93KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
caeju.jpg
93KB, 540x720px
welcome to the arena gladiator.

https://discord[dott]gg/xwadanK

a new place with no moderation.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.