[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in love with a female friend who has a bf wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1503783698616.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
1503783698616.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>tfw in love with a female friend who has a bf
wat do?
>>
>tfw in love with my cousin
your pain doesn't compare to mine
>>
>>39374387
Become a girl not to late to start HRT
>>
>tfw reading the comment above mine
What have i done 4chan i know people are weird but WTF /r9k/
>>
ask yourself, what would chad do?
he'd steal her away from him.
so do that.
>>
>>39374595
what would chad do if he wanted to fuck his cousin? just curious
>>
>>39374621
he would probably fuck his cousin desu
>>
>>39374387
>Having female friends

You dun goofed
>>
>>39374387
Sabotage the relationship, make it look like he is cheating on her, just call his number a lot.
>>
Honestly, how the fuck do people have friends of any sex? I'm not an autist, I can usually hold a conversation well enough. I have a job, I go to school, and I play multiplayer games pretty often. I don't have a single person I speak to outside of work/school for anything personal, no one I would consider a friend. Just how do you get there?? I have plenty of hobbies outside of those things too.
>>
>>39374740
same situation. Slowly coming to the conclusion that, no matter how much I try to convince myself I'm not one, im an autist
>>
>>39374800
Well, you're probably right. The autism usually shows after thr first couple of interactions thought. I completely run out of things to say and the other people never really try to continue it.
>>
>>39374387
Just forget about her
Clearly she is in a position to do the same to you so it would be even
>>
>>39374387
Either play the long game and make small gestures and try to be around her alone all the time till she leaves her man and then scoop her up.
Or you could go all bravado and come out and admit your love in a grand way.
They both risk heart break or reward.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.