[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A past experience you wish to experience again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: alpha.gif (444KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.gif
444KB, 500x379px
Driving fast on serpentine, sinuous Colorado mountain roads with the love of my life, in the dead of night, after having indulged in sativa
While blaring ambient electronic on the car speakers, its bass reverberating throughout my entire being
Off in the distance, the illuminated Boulder cityscape shines in all of its glory
Not knowing where I'm headed, but that not mattering in the slightest, as I know for certain that wherever I may end up, we'll be there together, and that's all I'd ever need
>>
Come back Donatello I need you.
>>
you are a faggot
l m a o
>>
In the bin you will find
a mask on my face
All this time I was looking for junk
but all I needed was a pinch and a punch
>>
>>39374211
#shotfired
>>
File: 1492658849882.jpg (124KB, 368x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492658849882.jpg
124KB, 368x473px
>Its another "OP over described something that can be said in a sentence" thread

>I like going for night drives in the mountains while listening to music

That is all you needed to say, instead you decide to share every detail, that makes this a blog post. I am honestly suprised you didn't include the exact model of car you were driving and what you were wearing while having such "deep" and "spiritual" feels you Reddit fuck.
>>
I enjoy derision, it's bittersweet.
>>
>>39373879
Being kissed by the only GF I ever had
>>
>>39374677
>>39374211
I'd like to check your doubles.

Your Fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>39373879
smoking cigarettes and drinking beer on a pier with a really cool friend who isn't around anymore
>>
>>39373879
I want to experience the wonderful world that is between consciousness and subconsciousness once again. Unfortunately almost every-time I try getting there I just end up falling asleep.
It's a beautiful place where the human mind is at peak creativity while still having some control. Nothing else in life really compares to it.
>>
File: anal devastation.gif (1MB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
anal devastation.gif
1MB, 410x230px
Being buzzed in my front room while petting the head of the drunken woman who stole my heart and broke it into dust
>>
File: 1482038175073.jpg (9KB, 233x271px) Image search: [Google]
1482038175073.jpg
9KB, 233x271px
>>39373879
Hanging around the firepit at my buddy's place with my old friend group killing beers and smoking cigarettes on a warm summer night. The one girl friend I ever had being there too, laughing at my jokes even though she has a thing for my buddy and not me. Holy fuck do I miss those nights.
>>
File: 1474523605671.jpg (43KB, 554x921px) Image search: [Google]
1474523605671.jpg
43KB, 554x921px
>>39373879
Freshmen year of college. All that time between classes spent whiling away time in my friend's dorm room, acting like retards and playing vidya all night. It was a brief interlude between the dissatisfaction of high school and the crushing depression of my later college years.
>>
>>39374677
It's just one guy though, he always talks like that.
>>
>>39375489
one guy fun guy xx
>>
>>39373879
Actually doing the impossible and pulling a swiss german chick while backpacking around New Zealand.
>>
>>39376757
that isnt impossible bro do it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.