[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hygiene

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: chad.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
To the cyborgs and actual Chads who lurk here, what's your hygiene routine like? Literally all I'm doing right now is deodorant and rinse hair with water so I'm not sure if it's enough
>>
>>39373228
>File: chad.jpg (56 KB, 560x602)
I shower almost every day or every second, definitely after sport though. use shampoo or soap on your hear every second or third time you shower, keep your beard in check and looking like you care about it. Go to a Hairdresser and get a cut that fits you if your hair isnt something you have kept in check. also use soap on privates and under your arms everytime you shower. shaving breasthair is optional. Best to trim your privates.
>>
>>39373409
hair* (its 3 am here)
>>
>>39373228

usually shower erday twice a day, gym at 530am, shower before work, shower after bed. green tea dove soap is superior to all other soaps. that and hair rinse and shampoo/condition maybe once every week, but I can get away with it cause i'm going bald.
>>
>>39373228
oh and on body odor, i sometimes use perfume, no deodorant though, my body smells quite good most of the time and i got called out for it by girls quite often lately. My best guess is that it has to do something with your hormones and pheromones, if you are healthy and happy you will smell good if you shower
>>
>>39373228
I would have been a chad if I never delevoped mental illness. Use a nice masculine smelling body wash, good shampoo and conditioner. Shave close after washing your face, moisturizing and using astringent. Pluck your eyebrow and get a haircut that isn't stupid for your face shape. Work out until you feel like shit on days when you don't. Eat healthy and surround yourself with confident people and pick up their habits. In 6 months you could reach Chad Thundercock tier.
>>
go watch american psycho and do what he does.
You need a skin care regimen and you need to keep up your physique.
I use exfoliating face-wash in shower with salycilic acid, anti aging moisturizer, and jojoba oil on my beard/stubble. If I shave with a razor (which is rare) I use witch hazel for after shave. But it also can work as an extra cleaner if you want to wash your face in the afternoon or something without going full shower.
Do something with your hair besides just letting it sit there. Put pomade in it if nothing else. It doesn't have to be a hitler youth haircut or some obnoxious man bun, just look like you give a fuck.
Make sure your deodorant/antiperspirant is doing its job.
My antiperspirant sometimes fails and I get sweaty underarms but my deodorant is boss and just goes into high gear if that happens so I smell good. Sweat under arms is ok within reason especially in summer. I used to sweat at all times though until I found one that's maximum boss strength.
I hate flossing because I have a permanent retainer behind my teeth, so I just use toothpicks a lot and a waterpik when I feel like it. (I don't feel like it a lot) But I'm pretty meticulous when it comes to my teeth, what I can't work out with my tongue I work out with toothpicks, so the waterpik doesn't really feel like it does that much.
I use mouthwash a couple times a week, especially after stink ass meals like garlic or onions, or something that lingers in the mouth like salsa and beer.
Shampoo + conditioner are a must. Not that fucking "combined" stuff. Separate bottles. This is particular and a pain in the ass but you have to experiment for what works best with your hair. So buy the smallest bottles you can find until you find your brand.
I use an antibacterial body wash combined with one of those back scrubber brushes that I use on my whole body every day.
>contd
>>
>>39373632
I'm prone to cystic body acne and this bodywash thing has done the best job I've discovered so far at keeping it under control. If I get a bad breakout or just feel like a soak I take a bleach bath. 1 cup of bleach in the tub, fill the tub up, soak in it for 20 minutes, then shower to remove the bleach. Feels clean as fuck after this.
I also got a bidet. Much much much much much cleaner back there and now I don't have to plan my day around my shit. Used to be I would have to shower after the shit to really clean it out back there and even then I didn't always get it. The bidet is fuckin amazing and only like 20 bucks on amazon, get one get one now.
Trim the pubes, trim the finger and toe nails.
Keep the eyebrows under control remove any stray hairs. Make sure your ears are clean, especially to someone who is looking at you from the side. I had a friend who would get wax buildup in his ears so bad you could see it standing 5 feet away from him. Make sure that's not you.
Keep the nose-hairs trimmed. Most girls are shorter than men that are worth anything, so make sure they don't see the fucking jungles of Borneo when they look at you.
Get some sun on your skin. Nothing wrong with being white, but there's healthy white and gross white and the two are as obvious as night and day.
Get a decent wardrobe. Brands don't matter, fit does. Only reason I buy brands is because they fit well and comfortably. And for fucks sake get a full length mirror.
A lot of this stuff isn't every day. So it'll seem like a lot, but when you stagger it between days, weeks, months, it's manageable.
>>
>>39373228
I haven't bathed in any way in over two months. Fuck off you normie moron.
>>
>>39374169
I'm nowhere near a normie but disrespecting your body like that is no way to live
>>
>shower after workout if I do PT
>shower at night if it's a hot day
>maybe skip showering one day if I haven't sweat at all, never two days in a row
>shampoo/conditioner + bodywash on pits/nuts/face/ass
>deoderant in the morning
Body spray on my underwear if I decided to masturbate the night before, I don't have enough underwear to change constantly
>>
>>39373228
I'd shower like once every two days at most and I still managed to get laid.

If you have a personality and you sell yourself well to the right kind of girls, you don't have to be a nu--male like >>39373632
>>
>>39373943
Do you wear a condom or some shit? How do you not get bleach in your urethra?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.