[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, how do you guys feel about the Planeswalker rules changes,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

So, how do you guys feel about the Planeswalker rules changes, also, how do you feel about this guy in a U/G Style build that focuses on creatures with a little counter-magic to protect the assets as the game progresses?
>>
I think you're on the wrong board.

But, desu familia, that sucks. You should go straight izzet with him, get that early game aggro plus some removal and decent counterspells.

Use him as an engine to keep the hand full and alt him off
>>
>>39372391
Dude, gotta love Jace Sparrow. Such a shame big Gid rotates out, they'd make great super-best-friends midrange/aggro
>>
How the fuck is jace so ripped. He's a goddamn manlet bookworm.
>>
Also he seems somehow viable as a mean of turning uw gift into grindy fair-deck after sideboard hate.

>simic is not happening and what u suggested is called "temur energy". He'd be terrible there since he's all about going wide and that deck focuses on big threats. 2xU is NOT doable in a 3 colour deck with 2x G and R on staple 4-drops.

>imo
>>
>>39372391
Okay i have a question since i assume only magicfags will click on this thread. Im new to the game and would really like to find a place where stuff like this is the main topic of discussion, where do you guys go?
>>
>>39372882
There's a bunch of forums and shit. I don't know the names or how active they are, but they're there if you look.
>>
>>39372909
Damn, i was hoping thered be a favorite for robots or something
>>
>needs a creature in play to at best loot
>at most will make 2 tokens, or one and then die
>tokens don't even fly

It's shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.