[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW 31 & going back to college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1503784362519.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503784362519.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
TFW 31 & going back to college
>>
>>39370741
Good for you. Hope everything works out.
>>
>>39370741
congrats, friend
hopefully the little shitters you'll be surrounded by won't be dicks
>>
>>39370755
Reddit plz go back
>>
and this is why i'm not going to fall for the
>lol srsly dude college is a scam don't even go just be a grocery bagger!
turbomeme.
>>
>>39370776
Being a bitter asshole doesnt mean you belong here same as being supprotive doesnt mean you belong on reddit.
>>
good goy make sure to pay us back for the loan+interest :)
>>
I'm 34 and going back. I make ends meet by collecting rent on two houses while working 30 hrs a week for minimum wage. I don't need a degree but I'm embarrassed that I don't have one
>>
>>39370741
33 here, sophomore/junior status. I just live off loans and grants, drink, and write shitty programs all day. i like it. you'll like it too.
>>
>>39370848
My employer is paying for mine. Sucky thing is I have to stay 3 years after graduating
>>
>>39370904
Is it at a sewage and water company by chance?
>>
>tfw 21 and just starting college

never fall for the NEET meme, lads
>>
>>39370741
>TFW 31 & going back to college
why so late
>>
>>39371965
No, it's a giant company that sells soda

>>39371999
First degree was worthless aside from getting me a sales rep job but after a couple of years I've come to the realization that I don't wanna do that for the next 3 decades
>>
>>39370776
This isn't /b/ nigger.
>>
>>39370741
Best of luck fellow robot.
>>
>>39370741
my mum is 65 and went to school around that time
>>
>>39370741
I'm 25 and will be going back when I am 26. I'm really nervous about all my peers with a bunch of children. Are you nervous about anything OP?
>>
>>39371986

>tfw 24, been in college since 18

Don't go to college because everyone tells you to, lads
>>
>>39372217
switched majors?
>>
>>39372193
Nah, like I said I went before already so I know half the people are young fresh out of HS types and the other half are adults
>>
>>39372257
I went before two and remember people either acting like their still in high school or insufferable nerds. What did you go for before and what are you going for now?
>>
>>39370741
Not a big deal. I didn't go to college until I was 33. I was a terrible student in high school and I graduated from college at the top of my class. I got a job in my field of study the week before I graduated. It's all about mindset. Handle your business and reap the benefits.
>>
>>39372327

Before: marketing, hence my sales rep job
Going for Mathematics, concentration in actuarial arts

I'd just befriend those nerds. Alot more helpful after college than the party animal
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.