[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/letters/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pen.jpg (573KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
573KB, 800x600px
Write a letter to somebody who may or may not ever read it. Include initials.
>>
Now I understand why you have been so lonely for so long.
>>
hope you're having a fun little adventure and maybe you'll learn valuable lessons on the way. hope the person you ran away with doesn't chop you up in the woods somewhere in rural northern America.
>>
No, thank you, I don't want to write a letter right now.
>>
Jeanne,
I have found you. I don't know you remember me, therefore I won't bother reaching you. I hope we will bump into each other sometime before I leave the city. I hope you will recognise me, although too much time has passed ever since. "We" have time until end of september.
Au Revoir,
Theodore D.
>>
File: SegwayÜberDemNebelmeer.jpg (127KB, 749x960px) Image search: [Google]
SegwayÜberDemNebelmeer.jpg
127KB, 749x960px
L,
Keep writing, creating, being you. You are better than you think you are
S
>>
>>39370332
How'd you come to that?
>>
>>39370607
update me on this shit, I always have this kinda fantasy.
>>
File: ukxIpAN.jpg (23KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
ukxIpAN.jpg
23KB, 400x318px
>>39371217
I really hope I will have the opportunity to update.
>>
>>39371278
please do, I hope you run into her, and if not you can always be strategist and set up a scenario that will put you 2 in the same place
>>
Kimmy R.,
I will always remember you since I can't seem to forget you, you saved my life and pushed me into Oblivion at the same time. This March was the first time in years I was happy - really honestly happy. I wish you would remember me, still love me - if you ever even loved me that is. I really hope you will have a happy life. I probably won't, I will try but most likely I will fail just like I did before.

D.A.
>>
>>39370524
then why reply to the thread numbnuts
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.