[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wage Slave General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 20170827_163137.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_163137.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Looked, couldnt see what. What do you do to make pennies robots. Me? Im a security guard. Currently sat in my car, "guarding" a country club. I have my food and water, plus car carger for my phone. Literally getting paid to sit here. Living the dream. No one is watching, no one is here. If i was a chad i'd order whores off tinder. But i have you guys instead.

Tell us your wage story.
>>
Just sitting on my pc and posting on the current site
>>
>>39369807
I didn't know it wasn't going so well when I applied for my job.
Won't say what it is, but I work for 10 an hour under the table with full managerial responsibility and often have to sell weed in lieu of my pay check.

Recoup: 10 dollars an hour, I get maybe 100 bucks every week working 10 till 6 every day and have taken big bags of weed instead of payment multiple times. I hate it but at least I have pretty much full autonomy and am late to work pretty much all the time.
I also get to take breaks liberally and smoke w33d throughout the day.
It's specific retail, too, so I have to help people with their shit all the time, but at least they're grateful.
>>
>>39369807
I work at Target as a cashier for $10 an hour. It's pretty nice! I can wear any red shirt I want with khakis, the team is awesome and funny, I'm starting to make friends with my coworkers, and I get to eat popcorn or a hot dog during my break. It's a really easy job so I'm also living the dream. I'd be happy to stay there for the rest of my working career, becoming a pharmacist or getting a husband to support me while I cashier. I'd prefer to be a pharmacist to help out my husband with cash, though.

Also, a story:
>girl comes through my line, crying and rubbing her eyes and drinking a sprite
>I scan her items in silence and then get too curious and feel like I have to help
>ask her what's wrong
>"my boyfriend is stalking me and broke into my car and I see him following me"
>;__;
>i try to comfort her
>finish ringing up her items, she pulls out her card to pay
>card rejected three times
>she starts to cry and panic about having opened her sprite already and had no other way to pay
>i pay for her sprite despite her telling me it's okay
>she leaves
>i feel super bummed and worried for her

I hope she's okay.
>>
>>39370034
Womean leave pls
Threads on r9k are male-specific safe spaces; no women allowed in these threads. The protocol regarding an emergency woman are as follows:
>identify woman
>ask woman to leave
>check for compliance
>flame cannons on their marks, awaiting orders to fire at will
You best start beleeven en ghost storyes.
You've in one
>>
>>39370034
I didnt realise cute girls had to work.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.