[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start charity for hurricane harvey victims >call everywhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1444247137796.jpg (32KB, 563x542px)
1444247137796.jpg
32KB, 563x542px
>start charity for hurricane harvey victims
>call everywhere asking for donations
>rake in tons of money
>actually donate a tiny bit and pay taxes and shit
>make thousands of dollars for little effort

Is this doable? Do the feds actually care about fake charity scams or is it a safe and easy scam to run?
>>
>>39369712
are you stupid nigga

You think no one has ever tried doing this before? It won't work.
>>
You have to, by law, publicly share your expenses if you're a "non-profit" organisation
>>
While that would be funny you'd probably be caught because I'm sure there's all sorts of auditing and procedures and regulations and shit that would make it next to impossible.
>>
>>39369778
Then why do you hear about people making big bucks and everytime a major disaster happens anywhere in the world the government is always warning people, and then always a few news articles about people running scams. Oh look right here

http://time.com/money/4918469/harvey-charity-scams/
>>
>>39369712
Yes many (((charities))) do this.
>>39369808
Yes but you can say 70% are "administrative fees."
>>
>>39369843
and then you get audited. and go to jail.

You think the IRS isn't keeping tabs on these organizations when disasters like this happen?
>>
>>39369878
It's a slap on the wrist, like all white collar crime is. Seems like a good risk to take. http://www.denverpost.com/2016/05/25/woman-gets-90-days-in-jail-for-charity-scam-that-netted-1-million/
>>
>>39369948
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/founder-of-boobies-rock-must-pay-6m-in-fines-and-penalties/article/2175843

As well as pay 6 million dollars.
>>
>>39369878
Different anon but I imagine that the feds care about as much about criminals as cops do

OP if you know this much I Imagine you might have some nepotism to help you out in which case you can claim 99% are administrative fees, if you scam enough money the government can't even touch you
>>
Dont do it man
Or you will feel the power of a black monster cock in your ass
>>
>>39370956
Why wouldn't you just go to the same sort of jail Bernie Madoff went to? It's just corporate crime after all.
>>
>>39370956
this is a pretty big myth. Even at "bad prisons", you're not just gonna get raped.
Now if you get into drugs/gambling and don't pay back a debt, that's a different story.
>>
>>39370244
If you can nepotism this the right way then congrats OP you're acting like the global elite! Profit accordingly

>>39370956
>>39371094
Some if not most white collar crime prisons in the us are supposed to be pretty nice. Minimum security yea?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.