[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming A Trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: c639qfm.jpg (223KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c639qfm.jpg
223KB, 850x1200px
I dabbled in crossdressing a bit in my earlier teens, only to purge my clothes collection after I felt guilty. I'm really missing dressing up, and am planning to buy more clothes here in a few months when I get some cash.

How can one achieve the perfect trap body? (not willing to take HRT right now) I have a big butt and hips already but how do perfect it? Anybody with experience?
>>
>>39369248
It really depends on the body type we are working with. Im gonna need some pictures
>>
>>39369284
I'm tall (6'1), skelly (145 pounds so nothing crazy), tall and narrow, except for my hips are a bit large and so is my butt. I don't have any photos. My only issue is pectus excavatum
>>
>>39369248
Eating food with estrogen in it can help, but it will also imbalance your emotions. Shave, use lotion, invest in skincare and bath products.
>>
>>39369408
I'll have to look into foods that contain estrogen. I have heard (this is possible broscience / bullshit) that eating your cum can raise estrogen levels too, but idk. Shaving is essential, I just need to get good at it (often get red bumps) I hate being hairy

Thanks for the tips
>>
>>39369450
Don't eat your own cum, that won't do anything.
Exfoliate your legs before and after shaving will prevent red bumps. Might be worth looking into chemical hair removal like nair or veet.
>>
>>39369523
You saved me a lot of cum-eating anon kek.

And thanks, I'll have to do a bit of reading. My goal is to become a quality trap and being hairless is an important part
>>
>>39369523
>Don't eat your own cum
Not him, but it wouldn't hurt anything if I did eat it right?
>>
>>39369556
I highly doubt it, women eat Chad's cum all the time with no ill effects.
>>
Try cutting red meat out of your diet, eat a lot of soy and drink around 3 cups of spearmint tea a day
>>
Does anyone know if pueraria mirifica works good?
>>
>>39369547
>a bit of reading.
There's some guides 4chanx2 (/trap/res/6525) you might find of interest
>>
>>39369248
why do you want to become a trap?
>>
>>39369248
What is the size of your penis? 6 is a feminine penis below 5 is a boiclit.
>>
>>39369306

honestly you'd probably make for a great trap just get fake boobs

>>39369547

it wouldn't hurt to swallow your own cum and record it so I can beat my dick tho
>>
>>39369698
It's a fetish of mine. It's fun, I get to wear cute clothes and guys like to see it.
>>39369705
Feminine-penis tier
>>39369678
Wow, thank you! This is write up my alley
>>
>>39369248
>did some minor crossdressing as a teen with some underwear I took from my mom
>nothing came close to fitting since we're nowhere near the same size
>eventually throw them out after they got too dirty
>as the years go by the urge to crossdress grows
>tfw want to order up some cute clothes right now but I still live at home and I know I couldn't hide the clothes

>>39369705
Is 5.5 a feminine penis or a manly boiclit?
>>
>>39369753
That is literally my story, almost word for word.
Uncanny desu. The urge doesn't just go away
>>39369722
I hope so, I always thought I looked good as a teen even without make-up and no shaving (was lot less hairy then). I'd cum for you anon :)
>>
>>39369306
Your butt is probably not as big as you think it is. Being a skinny male it's very unlikely you body is storing a bunch of fat in your ass. You might just have anterior pelvic tilt causing your butt to stick out more and making it look large in pants. It's a pretty common condition for tall and skinny people who don't have a lot of core strength.
Sauce: i'm a 6'3" med student with a similar BMI and have APT making it look like i have a big ass
>>
>>39369798
That is literally my story, almost word for word.
I also used to be a 6'1" skelly at 140ish pounds too, but I've gained a little weight over time
>>
>>39369855
>tfw you forget your greentext arrow when editing a post
>>
>>39369851
That's probably the case desu. I've been doing squats for a while, not sure how big of an effect it has had. Still, hopefully it won't take away from my looks too much.
>>39369855
I hope you can get some qt clothes one day, lost twin-kun
>>
>>39369917
I'm already saving up money so I can move out. It's just a matter of time before I can let my degeneracy be free without judgement. I just want to feel cute.
>>
>>39369917
Oh, and did your crossdressing ever become more than just underwear? I'm just trying to think of what kind of clothes would be nice for people of our height.
>>
>>39369248
This is the first trap related thread ive seen today where are the other traps at?
>>
>>39369731
Oh nice you are lucky to have a feminine penis

>>39369753
5.5 is a manly boiclit but perfect for trapping out
>>
>>39370029
Honestly, hiding shit from parents is so nerve-wracking. It's half the reason I haven't bought anything again.
>>39370090
At first I just wore my mom's panties and bras, but eventually a bought yoga pants, a wig, my own panties and bra and a cute top. I wore them for a while but purged them all sadly. I had fun on omegle with it
>>
>>39370115
>tfw just now realizing this is the first trap thread I've seen in a while that wasn't packed with faggots trying to hook up or erp

>>39370139
>perfect for trapping out
Thanks, I think.

>>39370161
I doubt my parents would freak out and disown me or anything extreme like that, but it would still make life very awkward and uncomfortable.

That's nice that you were able to buy your own shit. I only had my mom's ill-fitting panties and bras and one pair of her unused stockings that I took. Well I guess I also had some of her old dresses that she kept in the back of my relatively unused closet, but I didn't want to risk messing them up and they fit worse than the underwear so I didn't bother.
>>
>tfw can't buy cute dresses because parents would freak
>>
>>39370397
In the end I think my parents knew, or at least my mom did. I didn't hide it very well, rummaged through drawers without fixing it afterwards, threw her own stuff away out of guilt. She sometimes mentioned that stuff had gone missing around me, but I just shrugged her off. Maybe they wouldn't care, but even if they didn't I don't want my parents knowing my fetishes
>>
>>39369556
Cum is very tasty, I highly recommend swallowing as much as you can when fapping to recycle it back into your body.
>>
>>39370450
When I'm feeling horny and eat it right away it's delicious, after I orgasm I find it repulsive. Never stops me from coming back to that salty taste though
>>
>>39370450
If I could suck myself off, I'd eat my own cum
>>
File: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (27KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png
27KB, 1092x1037px
>want to crossdress and use dildos and be a fag
>live with parents
>can't order anything
>>
>>39370699
>tfw I used to be able to but gained some weight
It was just the tip, but it felt good
>>
>>39370442
>tfw I was careful to an almost autistic degree when taking shit
I never actually took much, maybe 1 bra and two or three panties over the course of the years. Almost all her shit looked the same and I knew she wasn't the type to keep a mental note of how many she had, so I only took what she would miss. I only took the stockings because they were still in their packaging and I knew she would never think to wear them and probably even forgot they were buried in the back of a seldom used drawer. After searching around I always put everything back exactly how it was, even taking into account whether or not a drawer was slightly cocked open at an angle. Even when I disposed of them, I hid them inside other trash items so nobody could see the dark underwear in the trash through the trash bag. As far as I know, she never realized anything was gone.

I only threw shit away because although I enjoyed crossdressing just for the sake of it, I also occasionally fapped while crossdressing and somebody would notice if jizz stained underwear ended up in the laundry basket.
>>
>>39370397
>Surprised a 35 post trap thread has not yet become degenerate
Oh just you wait
Also keep in mind that trapping is getting people into drugs. What you're doing is cross-dressing
>>
File: 1502291127931.png (142KB, 608x679px) Image search: [Google]
1502291127931.png
142KB, 608x679px
>>39370724
Imagine
>doing your daily crossdressing fag routine
>father walks in
>in order to keep him quiet you blow him
>get to have secret daddy time and take the role of being daddy's fuck toy
>all those anger fucks you'll get when he gets mad at mommy
DO IIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>39370878
I was autistic with semen. I wore the panties almost everyday with a piece of tissue in the front in case precum got on the panties. I was afraid mom would get pregnant from it or something. Christ I'm degenerate kek
>>
>>39371155
I only wore the clothes occasionally for a little bit of time late at night after my parents had gone to bed. There were a few times though where I would wear a clean pair of panties underneath my normal underwear for the day. everything was several sizes too big so if I didn't have my normal underwear on then the loose material of the panties would have definitely poked out of my pants. Why can't men's clothes and underwear can't feel that nice on our skin?
>>
>>39371642
I too used to sit in the dark in my room partially dressed up. I sometimes wish male clothes were more interesting. Right now I'm wearing a plain blue T-shirt and some khaki shorts, just plain and boring like so much of male clothes. Women have so much more variety, it makes me jealous
>>
Just wanna lay around the house all day in a cute dress, like I did one summer with a few dresses my mom had. I wouldn't wear anything but skirts and dresses if I had the choice.
>>
>>39371740
I can't wait until I get my own place. I'll be wearing makeup and qt clothes 24/7 when not wage-slaving
>>
>>39371770
Big problem is my fucking beard. I hate facial hair so much and I hate wasting time shaving it. I don't wanna be some bearded faggot in a dress, I want to at least look like I'm trying to pass even if I'm an ugly girl. Yes I know girls spend all day getting ready but at least only sideshow freaks have to waste time shaving their beard.
>>
>>39371836
Shave that shit off and get rid of the stubble anytime it starts to come back, senpai. That may be awful advice because I can't grow facial hair beyond a pedo-stace though. I have other hair problems which I do even know how to begin to approach ass hair is the worst
>>
>>39371836
Unless you can get rid of the shadow you're fucked my friend
>>
>>39371078
>in order to keep him quiet you blow him
Keep him quiet from who?
Dad?
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 853x1280px
>this will never be you
END IT ALL
>>
>>39372067
Obviously he means to stop your dad from telling mom and the rest of the family.
>>
>>39372223
Good, I much prefer feminine boy to woman with penis
>>
>>39372311
I do admit I like the feminine boy / crossdresser look a bit more than real women. Maybe I'm a bigger faggot than I think I am
>>
>>39369851
I'm 6'1 / 135 and can't fit APT for the life of me. did stretches/exercises/planks for 2-3 months every day and no progress. Thinking maybe a good chair would help posture and APT
>>
>>39372223
>tfw you will never have long hair like that
Those boots are cute, but I don't want to be some big titty slut.
>>
if you want trap aesthetics, raise your maxilla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10&t

my face used to be long, but ive been doing this exercise for 6 months and my face is round and cute now
>>
>>39372789
Interesting, I may have to try this
>>
>>39372789
Literally never heard of this before. Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>39369248
>tfw no gf to help you crossdress and look cute
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.