[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to with being powerless?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 43226890.jpg (47KB, 400x344px) Image search: [Google]
43226890.jpg
47KB, 400x344px
Whatever I do, there is somebody exercising their power over me just for the sake of it, or for entertainment, and I'm too weak, powerless and weak-willed to prevent it.

>be in primary school
>get beaten by a minichad daily
>one day have a breakdown and yell how I hate him and how hes not my friend
>female teacher stands on his side because his dad is a mega-rich-chad

>be shopping
>have two small items
>some nigger cuts my line with a full basket
>ask him if I can just take two small items since I was first anyway
>tells me to fuck off

>be friends with a DUDE WEED LMAO girl
>talk to her daily
>one day chad sends me a shitload of photos from her room just to make fun of me

It happens whatever I fucking do. I can't even ride the fucking bus home without some asshole loud eating behind me

How do I deal with the pain
I wanna not feel the pain
>>
>>39369045
They are taking chances doing these things and it just happens to pay off. Its not about you, these assholes just try getting away with shit because sometimes people are too nice/scared to fight back.
I'll wager you probably aren't very nice, so don't worry about being scared, or like these people are "asserting their dominance" over you.
You let it get to you and you give a reaction, which is why someone closer to you might continue this assholery. You probably look kinda polite or non threatening, so a stranger would see this as an opportunity to get away with something. Its not about you, it's about these immature people not knowing how to feel powerful without putting others down.
Remind yourself of this, and don't give a reaction unless they are actively engaging in harassment, in which you should confront them and settle the problem, or just get away and cut them out.
>>
Sorry anon but you are a fucking pushover
>>
>>39369281
excuse me for just wanting to live my life in peace, i guess you have to be in a constant power struggle just to live nowdays, chado

>>39369251
I'm not nice, I just wanna live in peace
>>
>>39369412
Why have you decided to not be nice?
>>
Get ANGRY, OP!

The key to not getting pushed around is to use the power of RAGE.

You gotta recognize when you're being taken advantage of and get fucking PISSED OFF about it then DO SOMETHING USING THAT ANGER.

Here's an exercise you can do right now, try and work yourself up into a frenzied rage by grunting loudly and beating your chest.
>>
>>39369457
This just makes them laugh at you or get into serious trouble
>>
>>39369045
you are beta my friend

>>39369457
don't do this. Anger is for the powerless. Just be confident and stand up for yourself. The only reason you wouldn't is if you were scared of people. If someone tries to say fuck off or anything like that punch them in the face. Getting aggro like that is a direct invitation for a fight.
>>
>>39369455
>Why have you decided to not be nice?
I didn't, I just find don't bother to try anymore.

I might act nice on autopilot, but in the end, I know that people don't give a shit about me so I don't give a shit about them either. It's a harsh world out there.
>>
OP, are you a little guy?
I'm 5'11 and very skinny and I get picked on by people a lot as well.

The only advice I've received is to combat getting picked on with aggression, but I'm physically weak, so naturally I'd just get beat up.
>>
>>39369797
People like to think they are intelligent, but really they are savage chimps just like any other animal.

If you are born, you have to fight if you want to survive. There's all kinds of assholes who are gonna try to fuck you over and then fight you when you tell them to knock it off. Such is existence in this hellhole called life.

I just want to life in peace live a civilized person.
>>
>>39369990
My brother.

I wish I could just retire to the mountains and meditate for the rest of my life.
>>
have you tried becoming an anarchist?
>>
>>39369045
You either reject them to assert over you or you don't. It really is that simple. Your self-worth will continue to stagnate, because of the insecurities that you are breeding with your pussy behaviour.
>>
>>39369045
You deal with it by gaining power
instead of being a spineness bitch boy, get /fit/ and fucking beat the ever loving shit out of them the next time they do this
>>
>>39369045
Don't give a fuck about their feelings or worth as a person and just fucking give em an insult to their shitty behavior and life for wasting their time dealing with you.

They have two options from there: Fuck off or try to escalate it further
If they escalate then just tell em to fuck off and ignore. Don't waste your time dealing with these fucking wastes of space.
>>
File: 1437514358364.jpg (44KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
1437514358364.jpg
44KB, 550x404px
>>39369251
>>39369281
>>39369457
>>39370253
>>39370283
t. virgin faggots acting tough on the internet
>>
Whenever someone does that, just sexually harass them. If they start getting physical just say "unf daddy please beat me up im your boyslut".
pic sort of related
>>
>>39369045
people don't respect other people, they respect guns

Is time to become the sheriff
>>
>>39369045
You need some positive experiences, sounds like you've lived through alot of negative shit and it just piles up eventually becoming harder and harder to manage so you need to balance the scale. It's hard to be positive and open for change when you have alot of baggage and been on a negative course for a long time though, trust me i know. Exercise, socializing and work should all boost your confidence (it's not normalfag memes). Possibly therapy etc if your negative thought patterns have turned into unmanageable self-fulfilling prophecies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.