[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be Jewish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: ashk.jpg (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ashk.jpg
205KB, 500x500px
>you will never be Jewish
>>
why would you want to be?
>>
>>39368562
They are good at chess
>>
I sometimes wish I was a Jew so I could join IDF. You're basically set for life at that point.

But still, fuck jews.
>>
>>39368607
The Chess thing seems p cool too
>>
>>39368529
that says more about the nepotism of the nobel prize I think
>>
FACT: Ashkenazi Jews are the MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD
>>
>>39368635
Can't you just practice and become good at chess. If you want to be good at it sitting around and wanting to be a kike isn't going to help you.

>inb4 normalfag advice.
>>
>>39368529
Jokes on you I am and have a banking career set up already because half my family work there
>>
>>39368529
>tfw don't have this feel
Hagah nageelah hallah nageelah hallah nageelah hesset!
>>
>>39368660
>Ashkenazi jews a race

No they are not
>>
>>39368712
Then why are they their own genetic race on 23andme results?
>>
>>39368529 Jew here ask me anything
>>
G-ds chosen people goy
>>
>>39368778
What's it like being so awesome?
>>
>>39368732
fakes tests to make people believe that jews are seperate from others and to validate the bible. Real genetic tests has showed that jews are closest with Italians and Greeks.
>>
>>39368655
Not really because it's impossible to deny the relevancy and importance of the discoveries that led to winning those prizes. Even the Nazis had to use Jewish physics for their industries and tech
>>
>>39368607
What does joining the IDF do aside from let you kill sandniggers?
>>
>>39368811
I feel as if I was meant to be.
Things always work out for me.
Sometimes I just think of something I want in the universe and it just Falls in place specifically for me.
Pretty sure I'm psychic like most real Jews.
Smarter than everyone else.
I know I can achieve my goals.

I don't hate anyone but I wish some Gentiles would not be so jealous
Have a nice day anon!
>>
>>39368890
I've seen a video about a Jew who makes six digits just for doing IT shit. Also, many rich zionists pay you to live in houses instead of sandniggets taking them. Pretty jewy if you ask me.
>>
>>39368893
Thanks for the well-wishes. Spent the first ~18 years of my life growing up in a dominantly Jewish region so I know the truth about what the Jews are actually like. Shalom and so forth.
>>
>>39369018
lol I wish it was true. I served in the IDF, completed school and moved to the U.S. been applying for jobs in IT for over 6 months now and keep getting declined. Out of approximately 7 interviews I got, I know for sure 2 interviewers who told me they were Jewish and that the owner was also Jewish and still I got a no. My GPA isn't even low. Indians and Chinese are just preferred nowadays.
>tfw fell for the jewish brotherhood meme
lol fuck that shit
>>
>>39368529
I'm not very good at chess and while I do get the occasional propaganda email from an office in Tel Aviv telling me to "return" I still feel pretty detached from the larger jewish community.

Got the mutilation but no cool party where I get presents and money at 13.

Life is garbage
>>
>cut despite being born outside US
>higher chance of multiple genetic mental and physical disorders
>family and their peers are mostly far leftist scumfucks
>will never be truly white
unless you're a cuck or female, being a kike is hell
>>
>got made fun of by a jewish boy in middle school
>glad the holocaust happened
>>
>>39369177
Only because you compare yourself to your gentile heroes. But aren't you only half-Jew?
>>
>>39369443
the half that matters is the maternal one, so according to rabbinic law, I am a jew. you bring up a good point though, goys should not fuck jewish women, otherwise you'll end up with either a standard kike or some self hating bastard like me
>>
All Christians are Jews.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>39368660
FACT: Ashkenazi Jews have the most colon cancer in the world.
>>
>Ctrl-f PHENOTYPE
>no results
Guess /sci/ memes don't travel much
>>
>>39368529
tfw im not even a japanese or chinese
fuck
>>
>>39368529
Ashkenazi Jews are just Whites who adopted Judaism in the middle ages.

(http://www.historytoday.com/nicolas-soteri/khazaria-forgotten-jewish-empire)
>>
>>39369721
they have semitic dna
read wikipedia instead of conspiracy theories
>>
File: Aturkey3.jpg (77KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
Aturkey3.jpg
77KB, 450x337px
>>39369721
Pretty sure they're from the old testament, not the middle ages. Literally the sons of Ashkenaz (near the center of modern day Turkey).
>>
>>39369795
do not confuse mythology with facts
>>
>>39369795
>>39369762
Yeah, semetic DNA, but mostly White DNA, hence why they look white. They moved from the Near east upward toward the region of Russia/Ukraine where they mixed with the native Whites, then mixed with them even more throughout the 18th and 19th century.

Modern Ashkenazi Jews even speak a Germanic language.

All Jews are mixed somehow as a result of Diaspora anyway, the ones that are geniuses are the ones who mixed with Europeans, and of course through Nepotism this led to the European Jews becoming the most well-educated group in European Society, having engaged in no wars and on account of their faith making the most money out of any group in Europe, allowing the European Jews to thrive.
>>
>>39369930
>mostly White DNA
That's not a category of DNA markers you twat
>>
>>39369866
So the people that were written about in the books from 3000 years ago were actually people that wouldn't exist until ~500ad?
>>
>>39369966
The people living around 500AD onwards were just larping
>>
>>39368834
Its *claps hands*
Fake*clapss hands*
If *claps hands*
It *claps hands*
Doesn't*claps hands*
Support*claps hands*
My*claps hands"
World*claps hands*
Views*claps hands*
>>
>>39369992
Gotcha.
x
>>
File: 1503092428108.png (976KB, 848x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503092428108.png
976KB, 848x1080px
>ywn have a cripple cock bit and sucked off by rabbi and take your rage out on Palestinian children goyim for daring be born in your holy land
>>
>>39369930
i see you feel very strong urge to boost your self esteem that you are almost as cool as Jews because Jews are not niggers
you must have very low self esteem probably because you are a looser whose only acomplishment is that he was born white
>>
File: 1446926927027.png (80KB, 501x684px) Image search: [Google]
1446926927027.png
80KB, 501x684px
>>39368529
>tfw potato kike
feels good being a future Pulitzer prize winner
>>
>>39370040
>im *claps hands*
>au*clapss hands*
>tis *claps hands*
>tic *claps hands*
>>
Ashkenazi Jews aren't nazi.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.