[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which board has the highest and lowest iq?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: iq.png (939KB, 4383x2382px) Image search: [Google]
iq.png
939KB, 4383x2382px
Which board has the highest and lowest iq?
>>
>>39367879
I would say that the most intelligent are /sci/ and /g/. The dumbest being /x/ and /fa/, while the one with biggest difference inbetween members is /pol/. Some really sharp fellas on /pol/ and then there are the complete fucktards
>>
>>39367879
just ask /b/. why would this post even end up on /r9k/ we're all brainlet. stop please it's physically painful
>>
>>39367879
>I would say that the most intelligent are /sci/ and /g/
lmao
>>
I was tested at when I was 7 and got an IQ of 107.

I was a weird kid; I didn't become more "normal" until around the time I was in high school.

So my IQ is probably around 115-120 now or it's still 107.
>>
>/mu/ average IQ of 96

That explains a lot.
>>
Least intelligent are /v/ and /pol/

No idea for most intelligent
>>
>>39368020
your iq doesnt magically grow just like your ability to get laid anon
>>
File: Type info and r9k results.png (452KB, 2668x2452px) Image search: [Google]
Type info and r9k results.png
452KB, 2668x2452px
>>39367879
I wonder what r9k average IQ is. Based on the high percentage of INTP's and INTJ's here it would probably be somewhat high, but there's probably plenty of retards to balance it out.
>>
>>39368020
take IQ test in elementary school. didn't know it was an IQ test so I thought it was silly and fucked around on it. given a tard's IQ.
no regrets
>>
>>39367879
/pol/ obviously.
the lowest being /lgbt/ and /mlp/ not far behind it.
>>
>>39368058
It does increase a little bit as you get older, but not that much.
>>
>>39368053
/pol/ has a wide range. There's some geniuses on /pol/, hut also some fucking retards
>>
>>39367948
Why would /fa/ be the dumbest?
>>39368110
Why would /lgbt/ be the lowest? Or are you being like muh degeneracy or whatever with /pol/ at the highest
>>
>>39368131
There's some geniuses on all the boards, but pol is at least 80 percent retards, with about 15 percent of the non retards just people coming over to bait.

(For reference I'd say r9k is 25 percent retards)
>>
>>39367879
>/tv/ is the highest on average.

r9k must have a particularly wide range of different IQs; some people here are autistically smart, others are fucking spergy doofuses.
>>
>>39367879
i'd say /k/ and /g/ are the smartest, /pol/ and /b/ are the most stupid.
>>
>>39367879
>/tv/ higher than /sci/ and /g/
i'm calling bullshit
>>
My IG is between 110 and 118
But still mainly visit r9k
Tfw
>>
Most /sci/entists don't take IQ tests. I been on that board for maybe 7 years now, and it has extremely talented and intelligent people. Physicians, Ph. D's, professors, etc. The board has great culture, which normies and brainlets rarely understand or stick around. Sure, we get drifters and retards from other boards, but it's too slow and the mods do a good job for them to make a difference.
>>
File: 1502665910871.jpg (68KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1502665910871.jpg
68KB, 1024x683px
>>39367879
>Be me
>Be fascist /pol/tard
>Both /fit/ and have and IQ of 121
>Just visiting this board to see if it's really as autistic as people say it is
It's definitely up there in terms of autism, but /s4s/ and /bant/ are worse
>>
Why don't we just make a poll? I'm 130 IQ so I'm just barely not a brainlet
>>
>>39368665

i agree about s4s but surely you cant think that bant is more spergy than here?
>>
most intelligent: /diy/

dumbest: /x/ or /biz/
>>
>>39367879
[s4s] has the highest, /v/ has the lowest.
>>
I love how we can all agree /x/ is nothing but braindead retards trying to summon anime demons to suck them off
>>
>>39367948
I think that /g/ would have a huge difference between members since nowadays the board is basically /v/ 2.0 with all the gaymers constantly raiding the board.
>>
/lit/ and /mu/ have a much lower IQ than they pretend to have

/b/ and /mlp/ has the lowest

/r9k/ is mostly average, but 20% are stupid and 10% are above average

/pol/ is balanced

/g/ has the highest
>>
>>39370073
but arent they just meming?
>>
>>39368058
If he got tested at age 7, it definitely grew with age. It can grow until your early 20s and then it starts dropping as you age.
>>
>>39367879
>vidyas, edgy behavior and politics lead to low I.Q

hmmmmmm
>>
Highest: /lit/ /sci/ /g/

Lowest: /mlp/ /x/ /b/
>>
>>39367879
Any board related to literally mind melting degeneracy like /v/ or /tv/ is likely the lowest. Next up things only for dumb people like /x/ and /b/
>>
>>39367879
idk about the rest of them or a measure of iq but /x/ and /pol/ are both chock full of dumb schizophrenics which brings down the quality of the boards a shitton, especially when the shills come along and start playing them. /b/ isn't even that bad in retrospect
>>
>>39368158
>Why would /lgbt/ be the lowest?
they can't even comprehend that a peepee doesn't belong in another mans pooper
>>
>>39367879
/r9k/ is a mixed bag. Filtering out the freaks that raid the board, I'd say most are average or at least more then they think they are. Filtering out <18, I'd say that number goes up.

The stupid level of /r9k/ is probably at least 15%.
>>
Highest is probably trv and news

Lowest probably h and d
>>
>>39370528
Also b and s probably have questionable iqs

>tfw some people with high iqs do less than people with low iqs
>>
>>39367879
Dumbest /pol/ and /r9k/
Smartest probably /g/
/g/ is also one of the friendliest and most helpful if you don't just act like a retard and tell them to build a computer for you
>>
You know how dumb pol is? Just posting Elsa Jean is considered b8 there
>>
>>39370125
And all the windowsfags
>>
File: 1500745281717.jpg (337KB, 1280x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1500745281717.jpg
337KB, 1280x1078px
/biz/ digibyte ftw
>>
/jp/ /sci/ and /lit/ have the highest proportion of intelligent posters. /tg/ is up there, too.

/v/ must be the lowest after /b/, /r9k/ is full of deluded idiots and so is /pol/, though /pol/ at least has some intelligent posters. All other fast boards are either average or I don't know about them, and slower boards tend to be higher because retards aren't attracted to them.
>>
/lit/ is the highest, all the otaku boards are joint lowest

also high IQ discord here if you're interested. No brainlets pls.
discord: vrMcCZX
>>
>>39371261
>high iq discord
So a bunch of pretentious pseuds? What is the purpose of a high iq discord, other than massaging each others' delicate egos?
>>
Everyone on this board claims to have an IQ around 120-150 except for a token few tards, so /r9k/ is probably one of the dumbest since it's dumb people claiming to be smart. Average IQ here is probably somewhere in the 80s.
>>
>>39371261
Sounds like a bunch of autismos who fell for the iq meme
>>
>no one even mentions /his/
Guys pls i need to know what people think of me
>>
File: Rand_Seriously.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Rand_Seriously.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>39368856
>He's not buying high and selling low.
How could one man be so dumb?
>>
>>39371896
>Average IQ here is probably somewhere in the 80s.
that's to be expected from a lot of HS and College drop outs.
>>
>>39367879
>/tv/
>Almost all movies and TV shows are made for regressive low IQ people to attract most viewers.
>117IQ
Something seems off..
>>
>>39367879
>/tv/ has highest IQ
/sci/ BTFO
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.