[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else been helped by God?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>used to be evil meth fiend doing half a gram most days every day. sometimes up to a gram a day
>spent all day being evil, shitposting on /r9k/ furiously spamming hateful things trying to get others addicted to meth
>spent all day sexting/cybering with married women trying to cuck their husbands as a sick degenerate fetish
>killing myself in my room by doing so much drugs and going crazy from the meth
>hateful person who hated the world because born with bad mind
>ruin tubes in my cock by masturbating in weird positions on meth, can't cum any more theres a blockage
>decide to open my mind to God being potentially real and give love a chance instead of cucking people
>refuse treatment for addiction, want to die on meth and other hard drugs
>spirit appears in my room and talks to me. it's female
>tricks me into letting it possess me
>gets me committed to psych ward since i wont get help
>takes away my meth withdrawals and cravings so staying off it is really easy
>talks to me all day in the ward to keep me busy and encourages me to get better
>reaches inside me with ethereal hand and touches the tubes in my cock for a short time. i can cum again afterward freely
>over time teaches me God is love and forgiveness
>teaches me how to not be arrogant, angry, bitter, rude, or hateful
>teaches me about love, kindness, being less selfish, and helping others, and forgiveness
>punishes me for my bad behavior a bit but is merciful
>police searching me for weapons and the spirit tells me to just walk off mid weapon search. I do. Cops just let me go and offer to give my ID back.
>might have been helped by an angel

Don't believe the Christian Bible is 100% right. Don't believe in an eternal Hell or that God wanted homosexuals stoned or wanted slavery. I don't think Yahwe is the highest God. But I think there is an all powerful God who is all love wisdom and mercy. Don't know his name though. He helped me a lot and fixed my life up. Still need to work on not being lazy though.
>>
Bump for others with experiences with the spiritual
>>
yes. i will try to be brief with mine
>early 2016, scared by conspiracy theories, particularly obnoxious christian ones
>despair, literally think i am going to hell if i don't accept something that i don't intuitively think is right
>late 2016, august, get really addicted to pot and other stimulants
>september, move in with people who do a lot of drugs, steal drugs from them quietly but take stuff they won't miss
>able to be high all the time, can no longer say no even though i know i'm fucking up my life
>seriously, there was a 24/7 craving with me
>september 20th, have a really bad trip, go outside, think i'm being gang stalked
>meet some native american homeless guy, we have a conversation, tells me to be a gnostic and stay the fuck away from orthodoxy, and other stuff like don't do drugs
>i get real spooked because it feels spooky
>go back home, sleep
>wake up and addiction is completely gone

wew
>>
>>39368449
Nice man. It's great when God heals us instantly or very quickly. I'm so glad he did it to me.
>>
File: 1503266752314.jpg (84KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1503266752314.jpg
84KB, 888x1120px
>>39367817
This sounds like the journal post of a schizophrenic person.
>>
Maybe he just had a bad trip and hallucinated all this shit out of a repressed desire to improve himself.
>>
>>39368745
>>39368785
Nope, had someone help me.
>>
>>39368745
Agreed. OP is not touched by an Angel,but touched by drugs infused dementia. RIP.
>>
>>39368869
How does a hallucination heal my broken cock the moment it touches me?
>>
>>39368990
Ah yes. Forgot about that! You're right you have been touched by a lady god and she repaired your dick.
>>
>>39367817
>ruin tubes in my cock by masturbating in weird positions on meth, can't cum any more theres a blockage
>reaches inside me with ethereal hand and touches the tubes in my cock for a short time. i can cum again afterward freely
Well, that answers my question.
>punishes me for my bad behavior a bit but is merciful
Masturbation?
>>
>getting my paycheck
>pay rent/bills
>got like 5$ left in my wallet
>found 20$ on the street while I was going to buy some ramen
>>
>>39369327
No. She punished me for the cucking I did to others in the past. When I am lazy or selfish. And when I'd buy meth after she removed my physical cravings and withdrawals. I bought it because I wanted to have sex with her on it and I wanted to use it moderatly. She just let me buy it then tormented me after I started using it until i threw away the 8balls. Luckily she still helps me even after I did that. Haven't used meth in 2 years and 3 months now.
>>
>>39369546
Glad you're doing so much better.
Tell her I said "hi".
>>
>>39367817

you might have brain damage. have you seen a doctor since youve been discharged?
>>
>>39367817
If god exists he's having a right good laugh at me. He doesn't care.
>>
>>39369626
Yeah, my heart is fine and I'm fine. I don't have brain damage. Angels and God are real bro.
>>
>>39369642

i mean, i personally havent experienced anything but if its helped you change your life for the better im glad.
>>
>>39369691
Thanks anon. I hope you get to experience something from God one day.
>>
>>39369636
That's how I felt years ago. That changed eventually.
>>
>>39369546
Wait this astral being does you? Is she a QT?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.