[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pubic hair on women really making a comeback?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 3MQRVhk.jpg (214KB, 1023x1535px) Image search: [Google]
3MQRVhk.jpg
214KB, 1023x1535px
Is pubic hair on women really making a comeback?
>>
>>39366144
I hope but I doubt it. I miss the bushes of the 80s and 90s
>>
gib big bush femanon gf immediately ty
>>
No. If you look in normie circles you will see most normie males still hate the idea of a bush or even hair
>>
>>39366144
I sure hope so. I'm a lucky guy, my girlfriend is lazy as fuck so she has a nice fluffy bush most of the time even though she doesn't particularly like or want it.
>>
>>39366144
Fine as long as it isn't on or around the actual equipment. Leave the hair above the clit.
>>
>>39366256
Basically this, chads hate pubic hair, girls only want chad, ergo all girls who think they have a shot at chad shave. If you can find a girl that's actually a virgin though there's a fair chance that she doesn't shave.
>>
>>39366376
The world is much bigger than that
Some chads like hair
Some girls want nothing to do with Chad
>>
>>39366304
does it smell? i kinda want a big bush gf but it doesnt seem as hygienic idk
>>
>>39366410
You can wash hair just like you'd wash skin, right?
>>
>>39366434
you say that but people still smell down there all the time
>>
>>39366449
Then would having more hair really make it that much worse?
>>
>>39366480
good point tbf
>>
>>39366399
>Some chads like hair
But the majority do not, so girls will shave.
>Some girls want nothing to do with Chad
Unless a girl is a virgin they want chad.

>>39366410
>doesnt seem as hygienic
That's a meme, hair grows for a reason, unshaven is actually less likely to have a bad odour.
>>
>>39366144
I hope, i'd love to lose my virginity to a girl with a bush.
>>
>>39366144
I hope so. It's damned hard to come by. Girls just shave their cooches by default now, and I've always wanted to fuck a girl with some muff. It's not even like I don't like shaved pussy.
>>
>>39366508
Have you taken a survey or something
>>
>>39366410
It's completely fine if she showers, which she does
>>
>>39366579
I've talked to a fair amount of girls myself and have insider info from my sister and my friend (who is an ultra-chad and fucks about two new girls a week). My friend openly detests pubic hair and he's told me that he has literally turned down girls who were unshaven and then they texted him the next day that they had shaved. Word gets around that chads don't like pubes quickly and girls will do anything they can to maximize their chances of getting chad's cock.
>>
>>39366144
I hope the fuck not. Hair retains smells and it feels uncomfortable when I'm down there munching box. Smooth as silk please. Hate hair scratching my nose and face.
>>
>>39366508
>unshaven is actually less likely to have a bad odour.
No.
Bad smell is bacteria. Bacteria wants surface area to grow on. Hair means way more surface area, ergo more bacteria, ergo more smell.
>>
>>39366701
Yeah anyone who thinks unshaven is less smelly is a virgin.
>>
>>39366701
Do some research man. Hair keeps the vagina cleaner so there's less of a chance of a rotten fish smell. You don't have to take my word for it, look it up.
>>
>>39366144
What is the fucking point of this thread? I don't get it.
99% of robots will never see vagina in real life, what is it to you that some sluts have hair on their vags, why are you so interested in this particular subject, and why did you come here of all places?
Don't answer, just neck yourself.
>>
File: FUNNYCLOWNFROMBATEMAN.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
FUNNYCLOWNFROMBATEMAN.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>39367660
normies just casually discussing vaginas they like to fuck
>>
>>39367753

*virgins,
damn iphone autocorrect
>>
File: 1502801216625.png (254KB, 472x410px) Image search: [Google]
1502801216625.png
254KB, 472x410px
>>39366144
oh gawd i hope not
>>
Art school girls and other third wave feminist archetypes keep bushes but that's about it. Your average girl shaves or at least keeps her pubes in check. I kinda with my GF would grow hers out because I think hairy girls are cute but on the other hand it is easier to eat her out when she's shaved.
>>
Anyone that wants a girl without body hair is a covert pedophile.
>>
>>39366376
>chads hate pubic hair

Says who? I know a chad who's obsessed with it
>>
Meh I grow mine because sensitive as fuck and it just becomes stubble which is hideous so what's the point. It's never full Bush though but I genuinely prefer how it looks I wouldnt want much to do with anyone who insisted I was perfectly smooth desu. A preference is ok but not someone strongly opposed to a bit of something so natural.
>>
>>39366144
Hopefully, shaved/waxed is disgusting
>>
I hope so, public hair is glorious and raking your fingers through it is wonderful

>>39368994
This.
>>
>>39366144
Yes, on young ones. Same thing for guys. I dated older women who had their shit together, and they like my balls shaved, and always had waxed with a landing stripe. Young girls usually shave the lips and have a trimmed bush, and seemingly dislike you shaving anything below your face.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.