[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what weapon should i buy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1472275481883.png (349KB, 606x454px) Image search: [Google]
1472275481883.png
349KB, 606x454px
I'm worried about serial killers so I think I might start being armed all the time. I think a knife will likely be best. Thought about an ankle blade but that is just a meme, no attacker is just going to pause and let me bend over so I can get my knife, so I'd likely just carry it on my waist all the time. I'd make up a story that my job is cutting ropes or something.

Thought about a stun rod, that would be alright, but I likely wouldn't want to carry a stun rod everywhere.
>>
>>39365709
pepper spray and telescopic baton (spray and smash)

kabar 1211 or 1213 if you want a good knife
>>
>>39365709
how about a gun?
stunrods also look like a meme and I've never heard of a person using them. I recommend a telescoping baton instead
>>
>>39365960
you know any good baton brands? my last one was a cheap piece of shit that broke in a few days
>>
>>39366009
I dunno about the quality of their batons but their riot shiled showcase was impressive

ESP security

shop here and also browse categories https://www.security-eshop.eu/shop/category/expandable-batons-hardened-length-16-in/
>>
>>39365709
if you're worried about serial killers just become one
>>
>>39365709
>I'd make up a story that my job is cutting ropes or something.

Anons police encounter
>STOP right there, sir! Is that a big fixed blade knife on your hip?
>y-yes sir. I n-n-need it for... for work
>what job do you have?
>I c-cut rope
>you "cut rope"?
>yes sir
>in what capacity? What's the job?
>i-im uhh, a rope cutter, you know? My job is just to cut rope all day.
>what job is just cutting rope?
>I w-work for Rope Cutter Brothers Inc.
>That's it, you're coming in for illegal weapons possetion
Do you want to get prison raped, son? Because that's how you get prison raped.

What country you live in is extremely relevent here.
>>
>>39365709
>I'm worried about serial killers
just fyi
if you're target of serial killer you're probably be dead before you can do anything

targets are usually attacked from behind and/or receive 3 lethal stabs before they can react
>>
>>39365709
Buy a 1911 .45, or 12 gauge shotty for home def knifes are gay, pepper spray works good but takes a bit to kick in x police here, tasers are good but dont use spray and taser same time the guy could catch fire
>>
>>39366553
In what fucking state is it illegal to carry a knife? Not many.

If you live in a cucked state/country just conceal a folding knife. Don't be afraid of getting caught, how often do you get searched? Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
>>
>>39365709
Ankle knife is for when you get to the ground, when you start or achieve a dominant position you grab the knife and kill them you fucking virgin.

Waistblades are a meme because half the time you get tackled and they are on it so you cant get it. You wont always have time to grab it when they get you.
>>
>>39366553
Anons revised police encounter:

>STOP right there, sir! Is that a big fixed blade knife on your hip?
>I don't answer any questions without an attorney present
>>
Shotgun's fine for home defense. Load it with hollow steel shot if you want to avoid penetrating your drywall and shooting the people next door. Knives are good. Even California will let you open-carry a knife, but you need to be wary of length limits and limitations on things like switchblades and butterfly knives. I say to get one with a nice full tang that won't snap off or break, and maybe one with a seatbelt cutter and a window smasher if you're really paranoid like me. Stun rod's a decent idea, too, and there's always pepper spray.
As far as CC/OC goes, you're gonna have to check your local laws. I'm a fan of revolvers personally, but everybody's different. Just don't get some ridiculous cowboy gun or something that's gonna jam on you when you need it.
>>
>>39365990
I've been threatened by a gangster on the street with a telescopic baton before. I dunno how common it is, but I've at least encountered it as a weapon IRL.

>>39366553
>be me, walking home in the evening
>come across some dude trying to unload a case of water bottles from the back of his van
>looks like he's trying to open the case or struggling with it or some shit
>think he might be able to use my deer knife and cut open the case
>walk up behind him
>instead of handing my knife to him holding it by the blade and expressly offering it, point large deer knife at him and say "Hey."
>guy gets super fucking freaked-out
>"Um, I thought...you....the knife...you know, the water bottles, it looked like....uh, the bottles...I thought maybe you could, uh, need help, or, uh, maybe you could, uh, use...um......"
>guy shakes his head no
>awkwardly leave
>>
>>39366613
the two lethal stabs after the first lethal stab seems kind of pointless
>>
>knife
you're a fucking retard.

get a taser, mace or decent home security. I wouldn't trust r9k autists with a gun
>>
>>39367277
Not really. Even with a gun, you want two shots in the head and two in the chest to be sure somebody's dead. A third stab seems like it'd be smart for a serial killer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.