[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here ever sniffed or licked a qt's feet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: UuRIugP.jpg (1MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
UuRIugP.jpg
1MB, 4928x3264px
Who here ever sniffed or licked a qt's feet?
>>
Yes. I was odorless. Like, barely any smell and I had her soul pressed to my face and inhaled pretty hard. Was still fun to suck on her toes desu
>>
i usually doesn't even come near other humans
>>
>>39365316
Well that's disappointing. Had she just showered or whatever?
>>
>>39365469
Yes, she was always showered. also she was white blonde and barely had any smell on her... missed opportunity
>>
File: 1309199837030.jpg (36KB, 468x374px) Image search: [Google]
1309199837030.jpg
36KB, 468x374px
Poast more feet.
>>
File: 011.jpg (586KB, 1280x1714px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
586KB, 1280x1714px
I used to smell my cousin's feet all the time, but I always made it out to be like "she made me smell them".
We'd be sitting on the bed watching tv and I'd make a comment about "get your feet off the bed" and she'd kick her shoes off and put her feet on my face. Literally worked all the time for about 4 years, until she noticed I was popping a boner lmao.

Actually, there's been multiple times where I was """forced""" to smell feet. Shit was cash. I'm dating a girl now
>normie
Anyway, her feet smell like crazy. She wears keds a lot and her feet get really bad/good. You just gotta find the right pair of feet. Some girls tend to their feet 24/7, meanwhile others just kinda ignore them.
>pic very much related
>>
>>39365733
Does she let you sniff them?
>>
>>39365754
Right now she's in WV with family, but yeah all the time, sometimes she actually just makes me do it instead of asking her
>>
>>39365780
How exactly does this come about in the first place anyway? What was it like the first time? Were you just sitting there one day and said "yo dawg, lemme smell them feet" and she happily obliges?
>>
File: handsome stalin.jpg (255KB, 1200x1635px) Image search: [Google]
handsome stalin.jpg
255KB, 1200x1635px
>>39365133
yes

tasted sour but like vinegar not sour candy

was really nice
>>
>>39365879
I think it was about 2 months into the relationship and she asked if I was "into" anything. Keep in mind, we weren't even doing anything sexual, like at all. And truth be told, it took a long ass time until I was capable of doing it, because we rarely saw each other, maybe like twice a month. And one weekend we went to the mountains with her family and it was like midnight and she kept stroking me so I finally was like "can I do it" and she hesitated but allowed. She hesitated a lot in the beginning, but now she actually gets turned on by it.

Never in my fucking life did I expect this to happen.
>>
>>39365733
>>39365780
>>39366026
story time

thanksssssssssss
>>
File: fun.jpg (107KB, 640x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
107KB, 640x1440px
>>39365133
My older sister made me lick her feet once when we were kids. It honestly wasn't very enjoyable, she had ugly feet. Have a foot fetish now but I know it's not because of her, she had gross, stumpy feet with painted toenails, exact opposite of what I like.
>>
>>39365133
>got into a situation where i was about to fuck this girl
>she's lying naked on the bed
>i'm standing above her with a semi
>i'm a bit drunk and she has a reputation for being a bit experimental in bed
>think "fuck it" and ask if she'll give me a foot job to get me hard ready to fook
>she starts rubbing my dick with her feet
>i bust my nut like 5 seconds after her feet touch my dick
>never get to fuck her
>>
>>39366180
i don't get this kind of thing at all

how do you cum so easy

i cant even really get boners without touching myself
>>
>>39365133

I smelled and licked a prostitute's feet once. They were pretty clean and only had a slight scent. Overall it felt nice to press them against my face. But she was very uncomfortable with it and politely asked me to stop. 8/10
>>
>>39366205
same here.

Also it wont stay hard for very long without stimulation meaning if she fucks around while changing position or switching from blowjob to fucking it might already be half flaccid again.

Just the way things are.
>>
>>39366310
>person literally selling their mouth and vagina has a problem with you sniffing her feet

wtf lmao
>>
>>39366405
yah i mean most prostitutes are freaked out by kissing and shit, unless you're paying extra. they usually just expect you to fondle them and bust a nut and leave, not caress their feet
>>
>>39366405

Yeah but then I switched to licking her armpits and she let me do that as much as I wanted. She even said she liked it :V
>>
File: 1408434749529.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1408434749529.png
47KB, 632x852px
>tfw no gf with qt stinky feet
>>
>>39366103
Story time of what? There's multiple different possible stories of it
>>
>>39366548
>can i smell your feet?
>uhhhmmmm....uhhh i-i guess

>can i lick your armpit
>oh fuck yeh u can god DAYUM
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.