[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have 3-4/10 norm friend >he adds girl from league of leagues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499699428181.jpg (39KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499699428181.jpg
39KB, 394x360px
>have 3-4/10 norm friend
>he adds girl from league of leagues mexican server
>she's all clingy and shit cute af 7/10 virgin
>doesn't ghost friend after they exchange pics
>making plans for her to visit him
WHAT THE HELL IS GOIGN ON THIS SHOULDNT BE HAPPENING
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

The black pill is fucking wrong??? I always told him reality will hit him hard with his expectations of getting 7/10+ virgin gf.
But reality is now hitting me.
>>
>inb4 schizo or bipolar
Something is probably wrong with her OP
>>
women outside the USA/Canada/UK/Australia

maybe 30%'ish of them are still normal human beings that arent clones of Ameri-cunts that just want to shower in Chad's cum.

they are rare cause they are usually instantly wifed up by locals.

If your friend doesnt have the money to marry her and bring her to live there permanently it wont go anywhere though
>>
>virgin
Nice job believing that. I knew a girl that wore a purity ring and insisted she was a virgin but I know for a fact she wasn't. You'll never get a girl to own up to this.
>>
Make no mistake though, the reason your life is hell as an incel in US-Can-UK-Aus is 100% due to the Ameri-cunt culture that got cranked out in Hollywood and NYC.

As bad as it might be for an incel out of that region, its no where near where it is here where a 1/2 tier looks woman is fucking 7 men

and a 1-5 tier looks man is considered a terrorist because of an ugly face
>>
it's called not being afraid of rejection
you maybe, maybe had a chance but you never did try because you are a coward
>>
>>39364487
It's not so crazy.
I met my wife online. She was a virgin. I consider her a 9 or even a 10. Others disagree, sure, but that's their problem not mine.
>>
File: All smiles.jpg (10KB, 331x473px) Image search: [Google]
All smiles.jpg
10KB, 331x473px
>>39364487
>Black pill

>Wrong

Face it anon, guys like us will never get gfs, women are not good people by nature. They like people based off of traits not personality.
>>
>tfw had an equally socially awkward friend in high school
>both of us always had the best grades
>played vidya in free time
>became engineers
>both 20 something virgins

Now:
>haven't changed at all
>he's married to a really smart 8/10 doctor
>I'm still a virgin

Fuck.
>>
>>39365552
Try putting in some work and effort
>>
>>39364487
she probably gonna rob him.
you should proteq your friend and tell him
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.