[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time delay letter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 3115d.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
3115d.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
So, shitty situation. Because of certain circumstances, i need to dump my gf. Easier said than done. The thing is, we still have a holiday scheduled and i must make sure i don't change my mind while on holiday. Fuck her. What i want to do is write her a short text or whatever that i can send to her as a link that will not be accessible until we get back from holiday and i'm already on a plane to somewhere else. Is there such a thing out there? An online service maybe?

Life sucks
>>
>>39364353
Yeah it's called a piece of paper and an envelope in the post.
If you send it just before you leave it won't arrive until after you've left.
Because it's at her house, and she isn't at her house, she won't be able to open it until she gets home.
>>
>>39364353
The old sneak attack dump.
I love it.
It's you vs her.

You suck
>>
>>39364353
Think she'll try to take revenge on you out of anger? Does she have any nudes of you that she could leak?
>>
>>39364353
https://www.futureme.org/
>>
>>39364394
can't use snail mail. obviously, it would have been the easiest way

>>39364420
well, yeah

>>39364427
nah, no revenge predicted

So, still in the shit hole. If this shit really doesn't exist, i see a potential for business
>>
>>39364434

This looks like it could do the job. Thanks, anon!

If anybody else has a suggestion, please let me know. Cheers!
>>
Be a man and tell fucker. It's the least she deserves
>>
>>39364697
she deserves an ass whooping. instead, i'm going to enjoy my holiday and mind my own business afterwards. thanks for the suggestion, anyway
>>
>>39364762
mind to tell us what's she did? it has to be of some magnitude, I mean you're losing valuable ass here.
>>
>>39364489
>can't use snail mail.
why not?
>>
>>39364844
Well, i'm working abroad. I spent roughly 25k last year on visits home and holidays with her. She has been treated literally like a fucking princess. She's worth it to some extent... insanely good body, into all sorts of freaky shit. Dream girl in private. Problem is... as i'm far away from home, working weird schedules, i do need to communicate or i'm going mad. Well, communication has been deteriorating, so i went and did a bit of investigation. She's been banging bartenders the next day after i leave and shit like that. She can get any man she wants because she is insanely hot and witty and i always let her be free in this aspect. I'm away from home for too long, far too often, so it's understandable that she gets her dick from somewhere while i'm away as long as it's not affecting our relationship. Anyway, the problem is, because of my very permissive and spoiling nature she became a fucking whore that rolls her eyes at everything i say, turns her back and goes to sleep when i'm home... shit like this. I can't fucking stand her anymore. While she doesn't give a shit about me anymore (even thou she says she loves me) she does give a shit about being rejected. She's ok with the idea of breaking up, as long as we continue to see each other. She considers any categorical break up as being rude. Like, why not continue banging now and then? I fuck her like a pro, so she's very keen on the dick, but lately not much else. So, fuck her, i'm giving her a year time off. Her tolerance limit is 3 months. After this she becomes insane and starts calling me 24/7 to tell me she is missing me. If she wants to talk after this year off (presuming i still will), that's fine, we'll see what can be done. Until then, let her fucking boil.

TL;DR: i spoilt her too hard and now she's a bitch
>>
>>39365278
>it's understandable that she gets her dick from somewhere while i'm away as long as it's not affecting our relationship.
what even are cucks?
>>
>>39365573
Right, because it's the 17th century and women are property and it's absolutely fair to ask someone to not have sex for 6 months a year. Thanks for enlightening me, anon! Although... i've been called a cuck on 4chan. How will i ever recover?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.