[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the suicide prevention hotline ever help you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1500032772273.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500032772273.png
83KB, 640x360px
Has the suicide prevention hotline ever help you?
>>
Don't call those places. They put you name on a list and send it to the FBI. Even if you call just once they will take away your right to own weapons for the rest of your life. I know a guy who called them twenty years ago and to this day he isn't allowed to own a gun.
>>
File: 1502743991644.jpg (103KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502743991644.jpg
103KB, 1000x750px
>>39364359
Fuck

Orgiggle
>>
>>39364359
Stop spreading misinformation
>>
>>39364324
Of course fucking not
Its the same shit as always "hey just be happy, just meet new people, dont be mad your fiance cheated on you her loss!"
Like saying that shit will ever ficking help
>>
Called them once and I don't exactly remember the conversation I had with them but I do remember it made me feel worse than I already did.
>>
dont't call that,they send the cops and take you to a psychiatric hospital
>>
It's just a bunch of normies thinking they are helping by "listening". I called them one time when I was in a bad way and I'm certain I could hear the person on the other end flipping through a magazine all while uttering "hmm" and "oh right".

Don't do it.
>>
Yes they do, it helped me a few months ago and I would not be here today if I didn't
>>
Nobody who calls one of those hotlines really want to kill themselves. They just want cheap attention.
>>
they threatened to call the cops on me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.