[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As I get more confident the idea of a slutty gf/ a gf with a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1502409909254.jpg (23KB, 402x431px) Image search: [Google]
1502409909254.jpg
23KB, 402x431px
As I get more confident the idea of a slutty gf/ a gf with a lot of past partners is starting to disgust me less. I wouldn't ever be able to heavily commit or deeply love one though, just have one as a nice little girlfriend to hang out with. Has anyone else had a similar change in perspective/ messed around with a girl with a lot of past bfs & hook ups?
>>
It's normal for your attitudes to sex to loosen up as you age. As a teenager (or adult manchild) you want a pure virgin. As you become adult you stop giving a fuck.
>>
>>39363885
Obviously I still want a virgin? Who wouldn't, having someone else fuck your girlfriend is gross unless you're into it. I'm just saying it no longer sickens me, even though I could never love a girl like that.
>>
>>39363922
Give it some more time and then you won't care about her virginity.
>>
>>39363954
Obviously not being a virgin isn't a deal breaker, its normal to try for love and it not to work out. My thread is about slutty girls who've been with 5+ men
>>
File: 1502449345816.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502449345816.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>39363885
>>39363954
You're a fucking faggot cuck and this is why you'll never have a good lasting relationship
>>
>>39363885
but you don't want to settle down if her bodycount is to high this has nothing to do with maturity just common sense
>>
>>39363837

I must be the odd one out in that I'm put off by virginity. I like a girl who's got enough experience (not too much, though) to know how to REALLY please a man. Plus, I'm not keen on getting my cock covered in blood.
>>
>>39364197
Are you not man enough to teach a girl how to please you? Why do you need another guy to train your girlfriend before he hands her over to you
>>
>>39364002
Someone's being an angry permavirgin.
>>
>>39363837
I can't imagine someone I'd be able to relate to having had more than a couple of past partners from ltrs.
It's reasonable to expect that even if you apply all the roastie doublethink.
I never had any interest in casual sex, why would someone who's a good fit for me have lead such a dramatically different lifestyle?
>>
>>39364230
There we go, that didn't take long. Just because someone likes girls that don't fuck around a lot they're a virgin.
>>
>>39364197
If you're insecure about having to explore a woman's sexuality for the first time then you're insecure. Period.
>>
>>39364278
Waiting for your pure virgin waifu is a dead giveaway that you're a spergy permavirgin.
>>
>>39364389
I'm the OP dumbass
>>
>>39364215

Nah. I just find that boring. I'm just more turned on by a woman who has crafted her own sexual identity. That doesn't mean that I still can't guide her to tune it for my pleasure.

>>39364284

Wait what? I think you got it wrong pal. Usually the guys obsessed with taking a girl's virginity are the insecure ones because they fear being compared to the Chads before them.
>>
>>39364230
Even if I did end up being a permavirgin why would it matter? You people care about it too much. You have no morals
>moralfagging
Yes I am. I'd rather stay virgin forever than have some meaningless flings
>>
>>39364663
That's a false dichotomy.
This doesn't make being afraid of deflowering a virgin any less of an insecurity.
They both are.
>>
>>39364389
>implying I'm waiting for anyone
Not wanting to settle for a whore doesn't imply I'm waiting either, faggot. Women aren't the only thing in life.
>>
File: 1433687757465.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1433687757465.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>who cares about the fact that she can't pair-bond, it's current_year + 2 tho!!

Take your (You) and go back to plebbit.
>>
>>39364885

>afraid

Nice strawman.
>>
>>39365580
You'd prefer not to.
Why? What's preventing you from being a woman's first confidently?
>>
>>39364197
>being a literal cuck
You fucking manchild
>>
>>39363837
My ex had had over 30 partners before we got together. We both got tested obviously (I've had 10 partners) and everything was fine.

It never occurred to me to compare myself to her previous guys even though I'm not the biggest, and we had great sex. The worst sex I've ever had has been with virgins.
>>
>>39363837
Unless you're Chad you're nothing but a possible beta provider to these shanks
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.