[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To wage or not to wage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497062402703.jpg (66KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497062402703.jpg
66KB, 600x720px
Temporary wagecuck here, i started working since late June at a call center to sell for an ISP in order to get some money to finally get a desktop computer.

As a man more famous than myself would say, this is a "hell job" sure i get paid even if i do no sales and its only 6 hours per day 5 days a week but man im feeling burned out now, summer time is the worst for this kind of job accoarding to my co-workers and they are right, besides all the shitty people i have to deal with over the phone and the fact that sometimes time wont go by and make me feel worst, as an insult to injury i have my boss saying shit like

>Come on guys, put some nerve into it
>Try harder

And it sucks because in order to make a sale its 90% up to the random bloke i talk on the phone while the 10% is my very influence on them.

Anyway enough with the boring stuff, what im saying here is that im already at my threshold, especially today with my boss saying that "i should try harder"

If i leave on early september i might have enough money for my rig, but what sucks is that i need more money to buy other shit like for example replace my broken ass office chair and maybe get a new phone.

My one half wants to just be done with it and have a blast with my new computer RIGHT NOW, but my other half wants to bear with it and just plow through it and get more shit.

What do?

tl;dr: i do a job that i cant stand much now, im thinking of stopping now but i could use 1 more paycheck , what do i do?
>>
>>39363784
get into crpyto
>>
One important thing you dont learn at school or training is persistence, i know your job is pretty fucked and unsatisfying but if you reach your goal of getting another paycheck you can always look at your chair and say i earned that chair
theres gonna be a lot of these moments, youre gonna look at your car, house and russian mail bride like that
>>
>>39363784
Might as well hang in there for another paycheck, Anon. Get the money while you can stand it. At least you can quit and enjoy your computer, my mom messages me almost daily about new job opportunities. I don't want to work in a factory, I like my shitty delivery job.
>>
>>39363784
Don't quit until you are about to pull the trigger
>>
File: 1498226301764.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498226301764.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>39363892
But i dont want to toast my brand new GPU

>>39363931
Trust me i know that feeling, i've worked before but not like a serious full-time job like that and it sure is nice getting tons of shit you've always wanted to, hell other times i tried my best to waste no money at all even while going out with friends to get stuff

>>39363958
Next year, once im done with army shit im gonna have to start looking for a job and it better be something i like and with good pay LOL So right now, i just wanna get the money i need and enjoy the last of the NEEThood i got left, and man, 1 week till i get paid doesnt motivate me to work more. I've obviously grown-up as a poorfag and still am, so getting something THIS good within a week it amazes me and i wanna enjoy it to the fullest, but on the other hand i need more shit for the ultimate experience ya know?

>>39364045
What if i simply hold the gun at my hand?
>>
>>39364121
u don't have to burn your gpu or even bother mining, just buy it off an exchange. the returns can be staggering and you don't need any brokerage jews charging you 500$ upfront to get it going.
>>
>>39364192
Maybe once i get some real cash going. im 22, still live with my mother and all so there's no room for big investments just yet.
>>
I don't know how to quit. I'm too scared to quit. I have enough to last for a few years, even if I never got another job. But the entire world agrees that "you should have another job before you quit". I don't want another job, I don't like working at all. I want out. But the entire world is against my desire. It's hard to put in a 2 weeks notice when I know every single person on the planet is going to give me shit for it. I can already see it now. "What job are you getting" "None right now." "Then why are you quitting?????" "I don't like working here." "That's no excuse! Man up!" Why is being unhappy not a valid excuse for quitting?
And I can see the future if I apply for another job. "Why do you have X amount of months employment gap?" "I was unhappy and didn't want to work there anymore." "Yeah, uh, we'll get back to you *trashes resume*". Why does my happiness not matter in my own life? Why do I have to keep doing stuff I hate just so I can keep doing stuff I hate?

"Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life". I don't love anything. Nothing interests me. In the rare case something looks like it might be fun, I'm not nearly qualified to do it and never will be.
>>
>>39363784
Where in the hell do you live that outbound cold calling is even still a thing?

How do you make any sales at all? Who answers their phone? Who talks to you? Who doesn't already have an ISP?

This post feels like it was written on UseNet in the 90's. It doesn't connect to any current reality.
>>
>>39364981
This is why we dont get many sales, because people cant care less about someone promoting stuff over the phone, especially in this country where most people are scared shitless when it comes to something that doesnt involve the TV or being face-to-face, but hey, at least they pay me to do it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.