[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else a proud virgin here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: LoveChrist.jpg (87KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
LoveChrist.jpg
87KB, 640x627px
Is anyone else a proud virgin here?
>>
>>39363650
Not proud, not ashamed.
Being either makes no sense to me.
>>
>>39363650
remember to find a wife sometime anon.
>>
File: feel.gif (367KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
367KB, 704x396px
>>39363684
pretty much this, summed up well anon.
>>
>>39363650
>implying you need men to lead women to christ
triggered!
>>
Me.

No roastie whore will ever corrupt me
2D or nothing
>>
File: 1503503546786.jpg (483KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1503503546786.jpg
483KB, 560x560px
>280 AL
>Not making the 8
>>
>>39363650
I was a virgin for christian reasons until I graduated college, when I left the church. The funny thing was even after I quit Christianity I still held on to the no sex before marriage idea for a few years.

To be honest, dating without sex is a very confusing concept. Both the man and the woman have much less reason to get together and I think it is easy to lose attraction if there is no physical relationship, especially for the woman.

I feel really bad for christian men playing the dating game.
>>
File: ChristandAtheism.jpg (75KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
ChristandAtheism.jpg
75KB, 1024x571px
>>39364151
why would you ever quit Christianity?
>>
File: 1479977489063.jpg (62KB, 320x408px) Image search: [Google]
1479977489063.jpg
62KB, 320x408px
I hate every sentence that begins with "real men..."
>>
>>39364528
Because you aren't one?
>>
>>39363650
I'm not really proud because it's not hard, or maybe I just have a very low sex drive Idk. The idea of having sex so easily is just disgusting to me so I'm more shocked that normies feel okay doing it.
>>
>>39364528
Me too! There is no definition of real man, and even if there was probably only fat/stupid/roastie chick would use REAL MAN to shame you.
>>
>>39363650
I'm more indifferent about it than anything. I can't call myself a virgin in a truly Christian sense, though, because I struggle with a masturbation addiction.
>>
>>39364528
Real men hate every sentence that begins with "real men..."
>>
>>39363650
people are only proud of things when people tell them that its not OK to be them.

that to me smells like over compensation

gross
>>
>>39364577
>Because you aren't one?

Because I don't want cunts and cucks to tell me what I am supposed to do, behave, eat, what music to listen to etc.
>>
Right here breh.
>Got job
>Studying what I love
>Have car
I already got some women talking with me and messaging me, but Im just not feeling anything anymore. after years of rejection I cant do it
>>
>>39363650
No need to get Chr*st involved, I just want to be pure and not let the chaos of a woman in my life, not ever for sex.
>>
Hahaha you faggots don't know what a girls vagina feels like hahaha
>>
>>39363650
>Is anyone else a proud virgin here?
Yes, I still can't believe people want to have dress with as many people as they can.
Does it cover of if a desire to collect things?
Do they feel more desirable after having had more partners?
Why don't people want to stay with one person?
>>
>>39364914
Only?
I'd say that's a bit extreme.
I don't think people can be so easily explained as to be put in a single category.
I personally don't let the idea of getting a STD. I will be extremely mad if a woman gives me one, especially if it is to be my wife.
>>
>>39364528
This, anyone who says "real men" are just trying to get something from you.
>>
>>39363650
>Is anyone else a proud virgin here?
I am a married man, being a virgin would corrupt my marriage to some extend.
>>
>>39366345
I only ever heard women using the term. If they want something, they'll try to corrupt you by telling you that you are not a real man until you have done it. You aren't a real man until she has a diamond, you aren't a real man if you have anything below 10 inch, you aren't a real man if you make less than six figures. Not of that has any worth.
>>
>>39363650
No, i'm not proud, a little ashamed actually.
I'm 22 btw.
>>
>>39364151
Idk I just couldn't find any reason to believe, either from logic or experience.

Logically, yeah we have the gospels, but I don't think they really count as separate sources since the authors were in close communication with each other and a lot was passed around through oral tradition of the early church. There have been a lot of small groups in history with big claims so why should I accept this one in particular? Yeah, there's the whole pascal's wager deal, but that sort of belief wouldn't be genuine.

I also never really experienced what xtians call God's Presense. The only thing close I felt was a warm fuzzy feeling of comfort, but that always faded away soon after the worship music stopped.

Sorry for giving a real answer if you were just posting Saint pepe.
>>
>>39366918
Oops, meant for >>39364488
Origami desu sanctus patrioni
>>
>>39363650
I lost my virginity when I was 15, if you havent lost it by 16 you have nothing to be peoud of.
>>
>>39366918
No don't mind I was asking for a real answer. I had the same as you I couldn't feel God's precense until I researched the Bible alot. You should consider doing the same. I am very glad with your serious response I have enough of those mean "sky daddy" replies.
>>
>>39367012
Let me guess, you are seventeen now and thing you are hot shit?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.