[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Health Problems General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

File: 1444472287666.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444472287666.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>tfw hemorrhoids
What do you suffer from Anon?
>>
File: 1501393634313.jpg (11KB, 206x210px) Image search: [Google]
1501393634313.jpg
11KB, 206x210px
Right now, fucking eczema.

>Tfw had hemorrhoids years ago
>So bad that I saw a doctor
>Bothered me so much I decided to get them surgically treated
>Didn't want parents to know so I went on my own and paid for everything
>Tfw covered by moms insurance
>Months after procedure my mom confronts me about it because she found out
>Tfw
>>
>>39363719
if you get them surgically treated they won't come back?
>>
>>39363850
Mine haven't yet, and it's been about 5 years since I had it done. But you also have to take care of your diet and pooping habits. Eat more vegetables for fiber, also squatting to poop, rather than sitting has helped me.
>>
Weird shifting lump near one of my lower ribs. Might be a tumor, idk. Had it for a year or more.
>>
I had hemorrhoids earlier this year. It was a pain in the ass (literally) to sit. I didn't want to go to the doctor because scared so I waited two months for it to go away.

I've had sciatica for over a year now. The pain in my lower back and leg is really bad sometimes. I think I limp because of it. I just want a new back
>>
Ulcerative Colitis. It used to be real fucking bad when I didnt have insurance and couldn't get pills but now I'm on Lialda and about no issues with it.
Also have Reynauds Syndrome and while I love winter, I'm not looking forward to my hands getting so dry they start bleeding.
>>
someone tell me what this is

>rash on my neck that itches and hurts
>starts going up both sides of my head
>doctor suggests hydrocortisone which makes it worse

wtf is this its been like 7 damn months im sick of it
>>
>>39364102
Sounds like eczema. I have it too, it comes and goes. Hydrocortisone is the only thing that helps when it hits.
>>
>>39364147
it wont go away though

ive had it for so fucking long

im seeing a dermatologist next motnh because of it i cant even do my hair anymore because the rash would show
>>
>>39364147
oh also i have these things on my eyelids that are like dry skin or something they are annoying too

also the top of my ears get all crusty even right after showering and then there's like a liquid if i try to get rid of it
my body sucks
>>
>>39364170
It could just be a severe case, I've had it go on and spread for months too. You might have sensitive skin, so it could be a soap, shampoo or lotion that you use. I can't use any scented lotions or deoderants because I get rashes if I do.
>>
I've had an anal fissure for almost 2 years now. I'm on methadone maintenance so my shits are always dry as fuck. Lately I've been taking laxatives and while they definitely help the pain tenfold, the fucking fissure is still there and I don't know how I can possibly get rid of it without surgery at this point.

I also am concerned about getting surgery as it has a small chance of making you incontinent, and that chance is a bigger risk to me than dealing with the fissure for the rest of my life.
>>
>>39363549
High Blood Pressure and dyshitosis on my right foot. Shit sucks at work cuz I'm in steel toe boots all day.
>>
File: 1503301172964.gif (501KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1503301172964.gif
501KB, 342x342px
I'm currently dealing with autism
>>
File: 1503508395178.jpg (22KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
1503508395178.jpg
22KB, 494x484px
>tfw just noticed my left eye sees colors a little muted/blue-ish than my right eye
ahhhhhhhhhh
>>
>I have one yellow rib
I don't know what this means
>>
>severe alcoholic
>blood on toilet paper after 75 percent of shits
>weird dent on one side of rib cage that I have never gotten checked out
>2 skin bridges on dick due to botched circumcision
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
For more than a year now i developed some fucked up gut issues. I alternate between diarrhea and constipation, no normal snake shits. Often have pain after i shit in abdomen, mostly lower left but not always. Got the good ole roids too of course and lots of nausea and fatigue sometimes. I stopped eating sugary stuff or junk food and drinking but not much changed. The docs i visited didn't do shit for me, only gave me some herbal pills and told me i could do a colonoscopy if i wanted but i am kinda afraid of it desu.
>>
>>39364580
forgot to mention that sometimes i feel like i need to shit again after i already did and sometimes the shit is in some dark liquid in the bowl, like i shat some black tea with shit in it
>>
File: 1503861474975.png (61KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1503861474975.png
61KB, 500x478px
>>39364662
You sure that isn't cancer?
>>
>>39364662
dude get yourself checked as soon as possible
>>
>>39364682
no idea, i did some blood test that was supposed to show if there is some cancer going on and nothing came of it
>>39364690
it will probably be months before i can go again, the docs didn't even give a shit when i told them that
>>
>>39364731
if it's not a blood then you'll probably be fine
>>
File: 1496341750224.jpg (722KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496341750224.jpg
722KB, 1024x1024px
Crippling depression and anxiety aside, my right knee is fucked for life and most I will ever be able to do is some light jogging. Also my right arm seems to be getting some sort of RSI from the continuous stress of sitting at computer with poor posture. I can no longer lift the arm above my shoulder without it being pretty painful.
>>
>>39364580
You should really get that checked. If theres dark liquid in your stool it could be a sign of bleeding high up in the GI tract. If its bright red blood that means its something lower and probably not as bad, but you should still get it checked out. You most likely have cysts somewhere in your GI tract,
Also I've gotten two colonoscopies and theyre not too bad. They knock you out and you feel nothing. Its the prep day before thats pretty miserable, but not painful.
>>
warts and other lesions. got a weird purple blotch on my knee thats been there for years and 2 plantar warts.

if anyone's got advice for getting the fucking warts out that's be greatly appreciated.
>>
>RSI in hands and feet
>upper back pain
>dry skin
>trichotilomania
>acne
>depression
>>
>2 years ago
>play multiplayer vidya
>be really into it
>have to take a shit, do it quickly not to let down my mates
>do it way too quickly, strain like a mongoloid
>turd rips my asshole
And that's how I got my first hemorrhoids
>>
>>39364755
i don't think it's blood, if it was i should have died months ago from shitting so much of it and when i did basic blood test the doc said it was like an astronaut's test, if i was losing that much blood it would have surely shown itself, what i am worrying is it might be my liver or some other organ dying, it's impossible to tell and docs didn't give me anything either

>>39364786
yeah i think i will do an endoscopy and a colonoscopy to check both ends but it will be months until i can afford them
>>
File: 1502112461679.png (118KB, 205x272px) Image search: [Google]
1502112461679.png
118KB, 205x272px
>>39363549
active arthritis and overactive acne.
>>
>>39363549
I have glaucoma. Had it since I was born. Technology wasn't really up to snuff almost 30 years ago so they did a bunch of procedures on me, like 10 or so before I was 2. I've had more since then, the most recent was almost a year ago. That one was rough, very painful recovery process. I can't drive anymore and my depth perceptions sucks. I can't seem to nail down a good glasses prescription either so I just live life in a literal blur. It's frustrating.
>>
>tfw 28 and still have acne
>>
>>39364868
Oh, the one good thing is I live in a state with Medical marijuana so, I can smoke pot legally and I just get it delivered to my house. i guess that's neat.
>>
File: 1494686942643.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1494686942643.png
67KB, 230x230px
>>39363549
Arthritis, my father doesn't believe me when I tell him I wake up in the middle of the night with a feeling that some one is jabbing a ice pick into my elbow. Dispite getting Psorisis on my elbows. He tells me I am too young for Arthritis.

Hemmorhoids, but what has helped me is eating more fiber and a lot of fiber too. Soo much fiber that your poop is no longer a sausage but is bits and pieces of the fiber you ate.

A few back injuries that flare up once in a while. My L5-L3 Idk what, but it causes my ass and left leg to cramp up as well as lots of pain. I also had a bout with my thoratic spine that would cause my right side of my back to fatigue and hurt as well as the front under and on the diaphragm area.

But something that is currently coming up and that I am worried about is that I am beginning to see flashes of light often. I have had 3 flashes of light in the past few days. That is often for me. I use to only get a flash of light once in a blue moon. Oh well it would be nice to start going Epileptic for that sweet Medical Maurjewwanna
>>
File: IMG_0148.jpg (34KB, 554x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
34KB, 554x595px
Reading from top to bottom:
>tinnitus
>deviated septum
>asthma
>cavities
>snaggletooth
>hooded eyes
>astigmatism
>tendinitis in shoulders
>carpal tunnel
>clubbed thumb
>other is hitchhiker thumb
>inverted nipple
>vaginismus
>warts on my feet
>seizures
>low energy, depression
>OCD
>>
>>39365242
what causes you to have seizures?
>>
>>39365242
can you be my gf pls, i will kiss the warts on your feet
>>
File: diagnostico-escoliosis.jpg (16KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
diagnostico-escoliosis.jpg
16KB, 480x320px
>>39363549
Escoliosis, its fucking horrible. Looks like pic
>>
>>39365242
i have a deviated septum too is it really that big of an issue

does it hinder your breathing?
>>
>>39363549
poor eyesight (-5)
my dick has a nasty bump on the side which makes it look deformed
At least I'm mentally sane aside from suffering from depression and anxiety
>>
Even though I'm only 25 and thin:

>arthritis
>pleurisy
>GERD
>keratosis pilaris
>urinary retention
>tremor
>sleep apnea
>OCD
>bipolar type 1
>paraphilia NOS
>alcoholism

I don't know if I'm going to make it to 30
>>
>>39366628
Oh and of course, how could I forget. My teeth are hideously sensitive and prone to cavities. In the last year I've had two teeth pulled and a root canal.
>>
>>39363549
Epilepsy and alice in wonderland syndrome. Currently on gabapentin. Life feels like a joke.
>>
>>39365242
Are we twins or something?
>tinnitus
>deviated septum
>cavities
>snaggletooth
>hooded eyes
>warts on my feet
>low energy, depression
>OCD
>>
>>39363549
not a very bad one but mouth ulcers. big and very often

I also had a hemmorhoid a couple of times before and it was horrendous, especially to shit, I'm sorry OP
>>
>>39366628
>alcoholism

serves you right
>>
severe paranoia, doctors gave me pills that barely help the paranoia but make me feel good and are adictive as fuck
>>
>degenerative disc disease and 3 herniated discs at 19 years old
>in near constant pain if I'm not lying down or spreading my leg out
>only solution is surgery I can't afford with only an 80% satisfaction rate and high risk of needing surgery again in the future
>>
>Prediabetes
>High cholesterol
>High blood pressure

I'm not doing anything about it because I hate myself.
>>
>>39368346
But anon
The alcoholism is me trying to self medicate for most of those other problems
And I'm not violent or abusive
>>
File: JUST.png (229KB, 487x349px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
229KB, 487x349px
>>39363549
Klinefelters
>dicklet
>testiclet
>gyno
fucking kill me
>>
>>39368611

alcohol feels awful and makes everything worse. There's drugs you can self medicate with that won't kill you anon.
>>
File: 1491581597663.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491581597663.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>39363549
> tfw bad bowels
> can literally evacuate public toilets
> have begun making the best of a bad situation and started filling works toilets with shit
> hopping from one cubicle to another
> shitting in the cistern so shit comes out when they flush
> shitting on the seat
> stuffing the bogroll down it so its blocked

I'm the quick shit shitter now.
>>
>>39368876
But alcohol feels great. It make me more sociable, allows me to express my emotions and most importantly it numbs the intrusive thoughts and compulsions.
>>
>>39364870
I thought it would be gone at like 17-18. I'm 20 now and it sometimes gets worse than ever. I swear genetics just fuck with us.
>>
>>39363549
Addicted to fapping to dickgirls a d traps /r9k/ broke me.now all I jerk off too is traps and cockgirls
>>
>>39368924
Fucking mad man.
Youre doing gods work.
>>
>>39363549
>What do you suffer from Anon?
Amputation. Two of em
>>
>>39368924
Thats disgusting. Extremely
>>
>Substance abuse disorder
>Depression & anxiety etcetc
>Borderline psychotic
>HPPD
>CSI(chronic shoulder instability) which is a cunt when you do strenuous work
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.