[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get more IQ in my brain?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1475313002203.jpg (9KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1475313002203.jpg
9KB, 180x180px
How do I get more IQ in my brain?
>>
>>39363396
it's supposed to be relatively fixed
hence a measure of intelligence
>>
>>39363396
You can change your diet to noticeable effect. You put in the time to make real, balanced meals from fresh ingredients and it will improve your overall cognitive abilities as soon as the next day. If you don't keep eating like that though, the effect wears off just as quickly.
>>
>>39363396
IQ is mostly genetic, but you can try shit like reading more and being healthier. That might give you some more IQ points.
>>
File: the brain is a muscle.png (580KB, 615x437px) Image search: [Google]
the brain is a muscle.png
580KB, 615x437px
Try to solve problems that require actual thinking.
Be curious, let your imagination lead you.
And btw calculating random stuff just for the sake of it doesn't make you intelligent.
>>
Step 1: Leave this site
Step 2: Stop browsing the internet unless it's for learning
Step 3: Read books
>>
>>39363396
I've heard nootropics can help but I don't know too much about them. I'm also at the back end of the bell curve so that shit is beyond me.
>>
You can't increase you IQ, only maximize to what potential you can, and that's really only possible before you hit your 20s. Basically either way you're screwed, anon.
>>
>>39363396

You can't and that's a serious problem, low IQ should be seen as a qualified health disorder, like an actual chronic illness.

Transhumanism and eugenics can change this significantly, maybe in the future we will find a way to manipulate and enhance our brains.

I think it's mandatory that we set a new standard and that we try to erase low education completely, you can literally erase the lower class without violence.
For a long time the brain was off limits regarding science, surgery and so forward, now i've read about micro brains and scalp transplants etc.

i don't think science will ever allow brain alteration if they even could, eugenics are really hopeful in that regard, however i don't think alteration of intelligence can happen when you have a "developed brain"

Besides all of that sci-fi talk isn't for this lifetime anyway, best you can hope for is AI chip implants
>>
File: 1469943670683.jpg (48KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469943670683.jpg
48KB, 960x960px
How can I think faster? I am not unintelligent, just way slow.
>tfw
>>
>>39363396
downloadmoreiq.com
>>
exercise, read, get into math/science & art, analyze stuff etc.
>>
>>39363396
I am not expert on the subject, but in my opinion, the foundation of all thinking is language. In IQ tests the language is very basic, but each symbol still has some "traits". It could be a circle with an x inside it. This symbol has 2 "traits", bein a circle and being a cross. If you then imagine another circle with a cross, but of a different color, the number of identifying traits is increased by one. The point of this is that you should try to deconstruct every symbol down into its basic components or as I called them, "traits". When you have done this you look for the similarities, ie. patterns. A lot doing well in IQ-testing is simply knowing what patterns they most likely have used. In the simple questions it is often very simple patterns, and in the hard questions it is very complex patterns. You can train yourself to search for these patterns and familiarise yourself with their type. I do not think it is true that you cannot increase your IQ, but there are only so many things you occupy yourself with at a given time, so of course you have a natural limit to your IQ. It's not a static limit though, it depends a lot of different factors influencing your ability to concentrate.
>>
>>39363396
You cannot become more intelligent. You can however become more knowledgeable and learned. It comes with more difficulty for some than others but with dedication everyone can learn.
>>
>>39363396
Eat more brains to absorb their IQs. Cows have less IQs than horses but horse brains are smaller. Stuff to think about if you're on a diet of some type.
>>
>>39365499
>become more knowledgeable and learned
You should be learn when trips are appropriate
>>
Nothing OP, im not healthy, i eat shit food, i smoke and take drugs and never try to challenge myself mentally with any sudoku or anything. but my IQ is 142
>>
>>39365554
I don't care about your perceived board culture. It doesn't matter. Permavirgins and newfags killed what little culture this place once had.
>>
>>39365658
OP here. Don't see how that's evidence IQ can't be changed though, I already know God is unfair with his gifts.
>>
Meditation increases grey and white matter density and develops hippocampus and prefrontal cortex tissue.
>>
139 IQ reporting in. Except my "achievements" in early years until I was 20(scholarship to med school,dropped out in the first year and joined a CS college, finished college at 20, job right out of college), I haven't accomplished much and am now an unemployed worthless leech. IQ doesn't matter. Now I struggle with learning japanese like a retard because I am worthless and I know it
>>
>>39365803
Still, understanding the mathematics and coming up with algorithms in CS and generally writing well-designed efficient code probably came relatively easy to you, right? For most people it's really frustrating.
>>
>>39363396
go full carnivore and only eat meat
>>
>>39365833
yes, I never studied maths except the basic shit needed for quick algorithms like matrices, set relation function and graphs(djikstra,SPF,etc) and differentiation/integration, but I don't really think it "came easy" to me.. Math is more like a brute forcing thing and the reason why many of my classmates with lower IQ scored better than me. Just because it "comes easy" doesn't mean I'm good at it. IQ doesn't really help much outside of visualising things and creativity. My friend who was really dumb now earns six figures because he kept at it, and I am certainly sure if someone practices hard enough he can overcome the IQ barrier. He studied lots and lots of reasoning so try that I suppose, reasoning has questions which simulate your creative skills so maybe it can help you raise your IQ
>>
When is it too late to start exercising you brain with reading or something? Does it even help?
>>
File: neet.png (394KB, 1062x595px) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
394KB, 1062x595px
>wanting to choose intelligence over charisma
>>
>>39364442
that shit is mad gay you faggot
>>
>>39365672
You're butthurt that your sekrit klub was violated yet you yourself are contributing to the issue as well. I'm confused.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.