[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ESFJ parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

>I'm an INTP
>My mom is an ESFJ
>You can guess how turbulent our relationship is
>We are driving in the car together
>"I saw a girl behind you with just one arm"
>That was it
>There was so further point to what she said
>"Does it matter?" I ask in a completely calm and unhostile manner
>"WHY ARE YOU BEING SO RUDE?!"
>She gets defensive as usual

Why are ESFJs so fucking shit? I swear when I move out I'm cutting ties with that annoying bitch in a heartbeat.

Anybody else that can relate?
>>
>>39363172
You can't deny that your response was terse.
You clearly intended it to be rude because your mother pointing out women to you irritates you.
You're incredibly transparent you know.

I'm estj.
>>
Woa you really have no clue on how people interact. Are you on the spectrum?
Also MBTI is fucking stupid
>>
>>39363217
But why even say that? It has no fucking point, she added nothing. Just stated something.
Not OP by the way
>>
enfj here

did the girl with a missing arm hear your mom? if yes then your mom sucks if no it's ok
>>
hold on, how come the mom wasn't rude, but the dude was?
>>
>>39363172
they just like to shoot the shit, or open up a conversation with random shit like that, the only way to have a good relationship with people like that is to suffer through their shit and roll with it
>>
>>39363217
OP here

No, I literally did not. I have nothing against women, unlike a lot of emotional retards on this board. I pointed it out because I'm generally tired of her talking just to fill the air, but also when she points out physical flaws of people. I tend to not "call her out" (if I ever do, it's never in an aggressive way), but I felt like she deserved it. We all know that people who lack body parts don't like having people comment on it, it's basic knowledge. This time my mom pushed my last button.

My mom will constantly go and say stuff like "That man doesn't look like he brushes his teeth", "That girl looks poor", "That woman wears a really weird dress", as if she thinks that I have the same need to talk shit about people.
>>
>>39363353
I feel you OP, people are like that all over work and outside of it. People love to talk shit about other people, it's just our nature as humans I guess. There's not a whole lot you can do, just different ways to steer the conversation to somewhere else.
I deal with it by being telling them what the things like what you wanted to call your mother out on. But if you do that, you need to learn to how to deliver what you say, otherwise people will just hate you more.
>>
>>39363435
I guess you're right. I kind of hate catering to the side of her that can't take criticism by not bluntly saying it though. I feel like she's such an ass that she deserves the criticism delivered blunt.

Had I said the same thing towards my dad, however, he wouldn't have had the same emotionally negative reaction. The same goes with two of my friends. I know one friend of mine would have felt guilty and like I didn't like him, because his sensitive, but doesn't have the same inflated ego as my mom.

We're all different, but one thing I believe is that everyone should be able to take blunt, objective, constructive criticism.
>>
>>39363353
Explain that to your mother.
Or you're just being terse and passive aggressive.
It's like you're denying she has agency.
You jump to the conclusion that she's going to dismiss you can carry on behaving as she has.
That somehow your mother is willfully ignorant.

That's incredibly presumptuous and rude.

>>39363249
Why say anything? Why post?
>>
>>39363353
I'm ENFP and I agree with you, I know a lot of people who does that all the time and it drives me insane
>>
>>39363583
"Why does it matter?" is the least I can say to her. If I attempted to go further into it and call out the rest of her shit talking (aka a personality flaw, which she will take personally and get defensive about) then a shitstorm would arise. You'd understand if you knew my mother. I'm also not being passive aggressive. I say things honestly, but not rude. Afterwards I explained to her that I thought that it was unneccessary and inconsiderate towards the handicapped person, but then she came up with a "But I just wanna know her story! I feel so sorry for the girl!". Yeah right. She doesn't.
>>
File: autism.jpg (20KB, 960x422px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
20KB, 960x422px
As an autistic INTP, I think you're a complete autist.
>>
>>39363353
People like that are very annoying

Like, what possessed you to just start judging/remarking on random mothafuckas minding their own business?
>>
>>39363700
>Yeah right. She doesn't.
Dismissive and ignorant.
You're just projecting your own inadequacies onto your mother.
If you're so honest, why do you assume you're being lied to?
>>
>>39364009
Literally nothing you say make any sense.
>>
>>39363353
This is pretty much why the world sucks. SJ people can eat a fat dick. I feel ya OP

t.infp
>>
>>39364083
Why do you assume your honesty is somehow unique to you and people you arbitrarily decide to award respect to?
Why is your mother, an antagonist, a liar?
You give no benefit of the doubt.
You immediately assume what she's saying has an ulterior motive and refuse to take it at face value.

It's blatant projection of your own insecurities.
>>
File: 13836293.png (351KB, 721x465px) Image search: [Google]
13836293.png
351KB, 721x465px
>>39363172
>INTP
>xSFJ mom
>she's stressing out over something, try to give her a solution
>she freaks out and says something like "Why are you trying make logic out of something so unlogical?!?"
>>
>>39364191
Imagine taking anything seriously coming out of a SJ mouth
>>
>>39363217
>E
Get off this board and never return norman
>>
>>39364429
More of a robot than you are faggot
>>
>>39363172
Just ignore her. I hardly talk to any of my family because they're all like this. Normies take absolutely everything personally.
>>
File: IMG_1340.jpg (21KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.jpg
21KB, 500x333px
>>39364429
Extrovert =/= Normie

Otherwise that spazzy kid would be rolling in puss
>>
>>39364775
Anything else than INTP, INTJ and INFP is failed normie or normie tier
>>
>>39363353
>>39363435
>tfw INTP and can't stop talking shit or thinking shit about people
I don't know why. I'm not even fundamentally judgmental, I don't care about what other people do as long as it doesn't directly bother me, but for some reason I say or think shitty things anyway.
>>
>>39363217
Why the fuck should here care about a handicapped woman and her crippled arm when he doesn't even know her??

What good does it do to show sympathy or empathy when you're driving in a fucking car and probably didn't even see the person?

He could've just said ''Yeah how sad'' but what would that change, it would be a lie because he doesn't actually care, he doesn't know her and he didn't even see her. We're not mongoloids like you who just pity everyone. Personally if I knew a cripple like that, I wouldn't even point out her/his disability and just talk to them like a normal human being. What good does it do to point it out at them that they're having a handicap?

>>39363353
Your mom really sounds like a bitch t b h. Just keep on doing what you're doing, she'll have to come around and ''forgive'' you or whatever if you piss her off.
>>
>>39364890
There's more to life than just four letters.
>>
>>39364941
Listen to your mother idiot don't strawman me.
You're insufferable and I pity your mother.
>>
>>39365139
The hell is wrong with you dude
>>
>>39365168
You should be asking yourself that.
>>
>>39363172
I feel your pain. I'm INTP and my mum is ISFJ and that's bad enough. It's like communicating with a different species. Must be horrible with ESFJ.
>>
>>39365243
No like seriously what the hell are you talking about, you're a confusing mess
>>
>>39365395
Which part don't you understand?
I need to drive home so I won't reply for the next 70 minutes minimum.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.