[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to take a large knife and ram it into my stomach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1479752854746.jpg (136KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1479752854746.jpg
136KB, 698x658px
I just want to take a large knife and ram it into my stomach as hard as possible for the slow, painful death I deserve.
>>
I like to think about drowning. It probably takes a while and the whole time your lungs would start burning and then the sensation would rise up your throat until your whole body is screaming in pain for air but you can only inhale more water until you lose consciousness and your body is left to float, completely undignified, in whatever body of water you found yourself in
>>
>>39362884
Yeah drowning has got to be one of the worst ways to die.
>>
That's just stupid, you don't deserve it. Jump off a building in a public space with a loud speaker blasting in an obscure location playing nananana batman with you in a adam west batsuit landing in close proximity to the speaker
>>
>>39362884
>>39362791
Neither of you two have experienced severe pain.

If you had, you wouldn't post such nonsense.
>>
>>39362917
Yes I do. I'm a terrible, hateful human being without friends who makes everyone around them miserable. If you knew me you'd agree.
>>
do it do it DOOO EEEET
>>
>>39362791
>>39362884

Don't.

Whatever you did anon, wherever you think your life is going, you still have a chance to pull yourself back to health. Opportunities come. People recover. You're not stupid or broken, you're just learning.

Take ten deep breaths and a sip of water and go apologise to the ones you've wronged.
>>
File: 1496664167314.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1496664167314.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>39362917
Make sure it's recorded and pay a reliable homeless man or junkie to post it with the screenshot of this thread
>>
File: Postthatonthoseforums.png (586KB, 600x586px) Image search: [Google]
Postthatonthoseforums.png
586KB, 600x586px
>>39362791
Yeah but you won't so why even bring it up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.