[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop having anxiety attacks at the gym. Everytime I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170823-WA0000.jpg (214KB, 898x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170823-WA0000.jpg
214KB, 898x1600px
How do i stop having anxiety attacks at the gym. Everytime I have to talk to someone my self esteem goes back to 0 and I cant even bench press the bar without weights...
>>
>>39362419
kys, it works each time
>>
>>39362419
Build a home gym
>>
>>39362419
get stronger, if you cant bench the bar because nervous youre a fucking weakling
>>
>>39362449
I dont have the money nor the space to do such a thing fellow anon
>>
>>39362458
I am a

>>39362458
I am a weakling, thats why i started going to the gym. I usually bench with weights of 10 kg on each side
>>
>>39362419
at least do squats like a sensible person. they make your legs and ass cute too if you want to be a feminine penis
>>
File: Snapchat-1508418896.jpg (579KB, 1440x2880px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1508418896.jpg
579KB, 1440x2880px
Ur,probably dead (major,torn muscle or,something from youth)

Take a magic,mushroom then masturbate a lot and swim instead of,lift
>>
>>39362481
discard weights fir a year or two
>cardio like a motherfucker
>calisthenics
>squats, pushups, crunches, pullups, dips, etc
>change your diet
>pick up a sport llike climbing, swimming or rugby or whatever
Only then using weights will benefit you. Plus you can't even lift them to begin with, so...
>>
>>39362508
Citys so shitty that we dont have a pool or smth
>>
>>39362419
The truth is you need to focus on you make sure you're doing SL 5x5 and cardio and eating lots of protein and veggies and carbs after workouts. Do that to build strength and bring an Ipod to the gym it does wonders m8!. Drop the fucking cookies drop some money on Quest Bars or those Iso protein fruit drinks that have like no calories or carbs and are all protein and taste like super tart watery Gatorade. It's easy to not care when you get into it OP you need to get into your hobby and treat it like a hobby.
>>
>>39362536
I usually can bench press 30 kg(the weight of the bar included) but its just when my stupid brain has an anxiety attack that i cant do shit
>>
>>39362589
T-thanks anon, didnt know eating properly was really important. Ill get around to doing that
>>
>>39362419
use the machines to build up a little strength. jeez....
>>
>>39362642
** or calisthenics, yea... don't dive into the deep end you moron
>>
>>39362674
Its not about not being able to lift, its about muh anxiety meanie
>>
>>39362419
Incline push ups -> Regular push ups -> Incline one-arm with the other arm kinda assisting push ups

Use gym time for squats, deadlifts, and chin-ups. Giving yourself huge breaks between sets at home will let you put more effort into each set anyway.
>>
>>39362610
what i wrote still applies
your problem isn't about weight, it's about your entire body
weight won't help with that
do whatever you want
>>
>>39362626
Food builds you anon. What goes in directly affects your output and how you look.
>>
File: help.png (930KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
930KB, 456x628px
>>39362419
I have no problem talking to people at the gym, but if a girl is even remotely trying to look me in the eyes I do a complete 180 in a heartbeat.
>>
>>39362419
>anxiety attack

Why are serious organism defects so memed here?
>>
>>39362419
listen to music on earphones and when someone tries to interact with you, just mouth 'sorry' whilst pointing at your ears
>>
>>39365595
Doesn't help if you get Chad angry and he just slaps the ever-loving fuck out of those earphones for not helping him bench press
>>
>>39362419
By having enough social interactions that you stop feeling like that. 90% of your general social phobia could be gone in 2 weeks if you managed to get into a situation where you would socialize alot every day (like a job) assuming you don't have some hardcore mental issues. Social anxiety with women you're potentially interested in is even harder (even normalfags often have troubles with that), just gotta dive in and get that invaluable experience.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.