[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1503361576001.jpg (181KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503361576001.jpg
181KB, 720x960px
I have not progressed in 15 years. When I was 16, I dropped out of High school. I never got a job. I am 30 now and still no education or job. I just took a nap, and my life passed by.
>>
There's no need to "progress" if you're enjoying yourself as it is.
>>
i'm 26 and i feel similar. i'm worried i'm just going to keep doing nothing.
>>
That's a bit scary. But don't worry about what other people say, it's you who ultimately has to live with the consequences.
>>
File: 220px-Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png (17KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png
17KB, 220x220px
>>39361992
No one told you when to run
You've missed the starting gun
>>
>>39361992
then start with it, you allready lost enough time. Try to make up for you deficit and start learning shit.
>>
>>39362462

Who would hire me?
>>
>>39362603
what? you think about gettin hired allready? Get a job to support yourself if you have to, other then that take the necessary steps to be able to get hired.
go to school if you have to.
apply for work. maybe someone gives you a chance to get a real profession.
How do you even support yourself?
Start out doing stuff if you don't need the money, learn about subjects. lissen to this man:
https://www.youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos
>>
>>39361992
What was the world like in 2002?
>>
>>39362798

Very different. You where a nerd if you talked to people online. Then MSN messenger and Myspace came.
>>
>>39362798

Not OP, but also 30.

The full weight of the 'post 9/11 world' still hadn't set in even though the phrase was already everywhere. The idea of regular terrorist attacks all over Europe was unthinkable and wouldn't be seen for almost decade. Multiculturalism still seemed like it was working. The idea of 47 genders was utterly unheard of outside of specific university classrooms.

The internet was very different, too. Back then, there were many, many different, small websites you would go to, owned by individuals and relatively small companies. Even the '.com giants' were probably only worth a couple hundred million. Because everything was still so spread out and decentralized, people would still talk about 'Surfing the web' - following link after link could lead you to all sorts of websites you'd never heard of. Nobody really 'Surfs' the web anymore because now, you always know where you're going. You're not riding a wave a letting it carry you wherever it goes these days. Instead, you're spending 99% of your time on maybe 4 or 5 massive multi-billion dollar corporate sites.
>>
>>39363270

Man, I wish I was born earlier so I could've explored that kind of internet...
>>
>>39361992
Was it a nice nap though, did it feel good?
>>
>>39363354

Sadly yes... I did enjoy doing nothing.
>>
>>39363375
So what's wrong with it?
It's your life, do whatever you want with it.
>>
>>39361992
the look in his eye makes the entire picture. if it didnt seem so authentic the pic would be cringe but its actually pretty cool
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.