[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people pretend to care about suicide? Literally if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: anon girl.png (219KB, 320x313px) Image search: [Google]
anon girl.png
219KB, 320x313px
Why do people pretend to care about suicide?

Literally if you post anywhere about suicide you will get a ton of replies saying "DONT DO IT HERES A PHONE NUMBER YOU CAN CALL WHERE NO ONE WILL CARE" and tons of shit like that, if you go on (dare I say it) reddit people have paragraphs of help to copy paste so they can get upvotes and reddit gold.

Even this thread >>39360994 makes me wonder, no one really cares, they legally have to tell you not to, just like how a doctor has to legally tell someone if you are suicidal. They don't give a fuck, they're covering their ass.

>ever posting or talking about suicide non anonymously in public at all

kill yourself honestly
>>
Well you look bad if you don't care

So everybody pretends to care to look nice
>>
>>39361162
Reason 1) If you tell someone to sudoku online, at least in america, you can actually get in legal trouble

Reason 2) Normies don't understand pain so the thought of suicide just icks them out

Reason 3) The person telling you not to do it is also struggling not to do it and is basically talking to themselves, not you

In all cases, hotlines are posted because they're trained. I've talked people out of suicide before, doesn't make me an expert. I just knew them in real life
>>
>>39361178
Why do they have to do it in such a pathetic validating way?
>>
>>39361222
>Reason 3) The person telling you not to do it is also struggling not to do it and is basically talking to themselves, not you

you're dumb as hell bro

read my thread again, normies like to say DOOOD DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39361234
That's reason 2, reread my post. There's a small percentage of people who do #3, because I've seen them do it. It's anecdotal but valid. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong with suicide if your affairs are in order.
>>
Normies dont care about anyone but themselves, thats why theyre so successful.
>>
>wanting to kill yourself
Everything is going to be okay. Just remember that at least you're not Anthony Burch.
>>
>>39361224
for the same reason someone feels the need to announce their sudoku online: attention whoring

if someone is going to actually an hero irl they'll just do it one day
if someone actually wants help they'll seek it out
if someone is in a position to prevent a bad thing from happening irl they'll take action

internet is only for shitpost
>>
>>39361441
Isnt he a successful game dev?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.