[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, I baked some biscuits! Do you want some?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1503916546001.png (291KB, 515x643px) Image search: [Google]
1503916546001.png
291KB, 515x643px
>Anon, I baked some biscuits! Do you want some?
>>
>>39360880
theyre called cookies you fucking tyrant
>>
>>39360880
Just one I'm on a diet.
>Nomnomnom
What's in them.
>>
>>39360918
Those are chocolate chip cookies, so you'd be right in this case you uppity colonist
>>
>>39360880
>tfw made brownies a few days ago
>tfw no qt baker gf
>>
I've eaten lots of cookies today already
>>
>>39360880
Sure, where are they?
Originally
>>
>>39360918
They're called biscuits you fucking retard
>>
>>39360978
Why would you call a cookie a biscut

Go to hell we won you old coat
>>
>>39360978
fuck you you fucking piece of human trash
get the fuck off my board you fucking normal faggot
new fag summerfag piece of shit
youre fucking worthless, no one will ever love you
i can fucking hear you mom crying right now knowing her son is the worst type of person
go fuck yourself cunt
>>
File: 1491225042365.jpg (17KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
1491225042365.jpg
17KB, 397x262px
>>39360880
>y-you too
god why is this one phrase so hard to type
>>
How did you get in my house. Like, seriously, get out of here bitch.

Imma fucking slap you and rape you right here if you don't leave.
>>
>>39360880

>Sorry honey, but I'd rather have a taste of you first.
>>
>>39362692
L-lewd!

B-but I spent so much time on these biscuits!
>>
>>39360880
I don't see how a 3d human would be able to eat a 2d drawn cookie. Thanks anyway larper
>>
>>39360880
[X] Punch the dumb bitch in the face for doing something I didn't tell her to do, then take the cookies anyway.
>>
Yes please.
*Nom* *Nom*
Thanks and goodbye.
>>
>>39360880
All I could think of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz4U2TvXkqw
>>
>>39360880
>mfw if a girl made me cookies out of the goodness of her heart i would probably melt into a pathetic, quivering glob of flesh
>>
>>39360880
>biscuits
stars and stripes forever, you fucking commie
>>
>>39360880
I want to fucking kill you. You look like any generic vapid stupid bitch. Your fucking hobbie is cooking?
Fuck off. Dumb vapid fucking people are working to make the world worse for everyone else, like you and half this fucking website. Fuck you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.