[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd rather be dead than grow up.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1498825604086.gif (2MB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
1498825604086.gif
2MB, 480x353px
The only thing I want in life is to relive being 8-15yrs old.
>goto school and mess around with everyone in class/breaktime
>joke about people having crushes
>summer vacations spent skateboarding, having bike races, saving money to buy slushies
>swordfights with sticks
>playing tag (I miss this so much for some reason)
>going to each other's houses to play vidya and eat sweets
>snowball fights in winter and building snowmen
>only having to worry about not doing homework then feeling good when your friends didn't do it either

I honestly see no point in staying alive past the age of 18. Drugs, relationships, working, rare holidays and paying bills all seems pointless. Bored of vidya, bored of any hobby I used to have, instantly bored with every new thing I try. All my friends have gone on to uni/work while I ended up not being able to move on and trying to kill myself twice, resulting in being stuck in a psychiatric ward. My childhood is stuck on my mind every single day. The more I think about it, the more I want to die.
>>
>>39360835
>mfw I didn't even have a real childhood like most people describe it
>>
>>39360835
It never gets better, only worse. As you get older, life gets less and less pleasant, until you die.
>>39360890
As this guy said, some of us didn't even get a childhood.
>>
Childhood was great, I really didn't know at the time how good I had it since I spent the whole time being miserable.
That being said, drugs are my favorite thing about being alive now.
>>
>>39360835
You had a good childhood get the fuck over it and grow up.
>Been a booze hound smoker since 14.
You had a good run let it die.
>>
You haven't even begun living and you want to throw your life away? Grow the fuck up. Be even the slightest bit curious about what life might have in store for you.
>>
>21 and live with mom
>think about hanging myself with my belt every single day
>remember that I don't even worry about paying bills yet, only thing I pay for is my car insurance, but my mom does the transaction for me
I'm not going to make it. It's impossible. I seriously can't see myself living past 30.
>>
>>39360915
Speak for yourself, I got a job I enjoy and I'm living alone for the first time in 3 years. I'm happy as hell
>>
>>39360986
I've done loads though and hated it all.
>had 3 jobs (recruitment, marketing, business development)
>been to France for holiday
>tried kayaking, rock climbing, snowboarding and going to a gym. Bored of them all
>been to a party, got drunk and made out with a girl (female)
>Tried weed
>been camping for 3 days

Everything I do nowadays, I hate. It all feels pointless.
>>
>>39361314
Start doing some heroin and then kill your self.
Only one way to fix this and its suicide.
>>
godfuckingdamnit i know how this feels. this feel is the worst feel. there is no point in staying alive past the age of 18, its all downhill from there.
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 503x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 503x534px
>Childhood sucked
>Every year I find myself less cringy
Who else here /movingforward/
>>
>>39360835
Fuck sake. I feel like crap now after reading this.
>>
File: 1493494944742.png (334KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
1493494944742.png
334KB, 640x464px
>>39361172
That sounds depressing as fuck desu
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.