[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up after praying to become a girl >See this wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: darling.jpg (247KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
darling.jpg
247KB, 1080x1350px
>Wake up after praying to become a girl
>See this
wat do?
>>
Wonder how the fuck I got into a clothing store while sleeping and spill my spaghetti because a girl is taking pictures of me
>>
kill self
one less roastie on the loose
>>
File: 1461524591449.jpg (72KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
1461524591449.jpg
72KB, 748x748px
>>39359824
YOU are the girl anonymouse!
>>
File: wojak.jpg (17KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
17KB, 800x450px
Sacrifice myself to become a gf of a fellow robot and make his life happier
At least i'd make someone happy in my life
>>
start making youtube videos for betabux
>>
>>39359803

>make shitty youtube videos and get fucked by my black boyfriend
>>
>>39359953
you are an angel among robots, anon
or just a closet homo
>>
Shove some clothes up my pussy and walk out the store without paying for them
>>
>>39359803
start believing in the existence of god and devote my life to him for granting me my wish of becoming a girl
>>
>>39359803
>make sure I'm in the same house I fell asleep in
>find identification of some kind to learn if everything but my gender is the same as it was, or if everything has changed as if I've always been a girl
>if I've always been a girl as far as the world is concerned, thank god
>undress and get a feel for my new body, no I don't mean masturbate
>check closet for clothes, if it's filled with guy clothes take the time to figure out new clothing sizes
>if no women's clothes I'll go shopping for new clothes in person or online, depending on if I have something that fits to wear outside
>call up my friend to hang out
>gauge his reaction for further confirmation on whether or not I've "always" been a girl
>get a feel for social situations where I'm free to be more feminine
>long term, keep myself relatively fit, work to live the life of a traditional non-stacy woman, stay off the cock carousel, and hopefully find a nice (not chad) husband I love and have a couple of kids
>>
>>39360034

This got me thinking.

Yeah, I'd probably have a severe mental breakdown and start questioning everything. End up in an insane asylum or something.
>>
pls pls have source
>>
>>39360082

People have alluded to where she's from in the thread. If you can't figure it out you're a stupid nigger who doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>39359803
probably not realize it
>>
>>39359803
I would make a profile on fetlife and find a girl of similar size who is interested in being my slave. I'd keep her between my legs endlessly, making me cum, drinking my pee, and rimming my butthole any time, especially after I go #2.
>>
>>39359803
Make money from playing video games and walk outside naked.
>>
>>39360163
Oh, I just thought of this. I would let Chads fuck my whore but only while her face is buried in my pussy, and I would humiliate her for being a bitch animal who craves to have cocks penetrate her.
>>
Waking up looking like Taylor would be a dream come true. She dates Chads and so that would mean I'd have to date Chads, which would not be ideal. Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess. Chad Thundercock, here I come.
>>
>>39360082
>pls pls have source
plebbit.com/r/asmr/comments/61bm6o/hey_its_me_asmr_darling_i_have_been_creating_asmr/
>>
>rue the massive hits I've taken to intelligence and physical ability
>realize that nobody will take me seriously in my profession anymore
>get pissed at how every interaction with men will now be about how they want to fuck me
>get even more pissed every interaction with women will only be jockeying for position in chad's harem
>wonder why the fuck I was praying to become a girl
>kms because over the course of one night I went from being a reasonably successful guy to being brainless rotting fuckmeat
>>
File: 1481015979518.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1481015979518.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>39360082
enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F25pc-hb4PQ
>>
>>39359803
I would delete my youtube channel (ASMR Darling) forever and proclaim that Raindrops ASMR is the best asmrtist and never post on the internet again.

See ya keks.
>>
Become a non-dyke lesbian, find a nice bitch to fuck which will be more easier since I now dont look like a bag of smashed assholes. Proceed life as if nothing has changed.

Enjoy leading on chads only to let them down and deflate their ego's.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.