[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you deal with the fact that 99.9% of people will never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (222KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg
222KB, 640x453px
how do you deal with the fact that 99.9% of people will never view life the same way you do?
>>
I consider suicide daily
>>
By consistently making an effort to change the way I view life, bit by bit.
>>
>>39359174
I'm not implying that the way we think is incorrect
>>
>>39359129
I pity them, for they know not my joys.
>>
>>39359129
It makes me very pleased. I have a different but equally valid perception.
Potentially more valid if I can show that it is.
This means I can change the perception of life. Perhaps change life itself.
>>
File: IMG_2014.jpg (38KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2014.jpg
38KB, 489x499px
>>39359129
I look for the 0.01% that do.
>>
File: 6p0qDC2.jpg (793KB, 1754x1240px) Image search: [Google]
6p0qDC2.jpg
793KB, 1754x1240px
>>39359129
If I could kill them all and replace them with genetically engineered people who saw things my way I would
>>
>>39359270
This.

orgeroi
>>
I was happy about it
until I found out that if I'm not relate-able, people will think I'm weird, and this may cost me my job.
>>
I am absolutely ok with that.
I'm going to die anyway :-)
>>
>>39359129
Not interacting with 99.9% of people that cross my path. They're all wrong and stupid anyway.
>>
>>39359129
I've come to terms with it and now see it as an advantage. We know harsh, cold truths that they are scared to acknowledge or will only know at the end of our lives. Use this gift wisely, brothers.
>>
File: ted big smile 1999.png (225KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
ted big smile 1999.png
225KB, 640x428px
>>39359129
Ted was a genius. Still is.

original yo
>>
The majority of people spend their evenings watching network reality shows and Lifetime movies. I don't think I want a part of that anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.