[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women hate general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: es.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
es.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Dropping some OC.

Do you know all these cute and "intellectual" girls that you see around? All these girls that like art, literature and philosophy? Guess what, they are just coping, they don't exist...

All wise men throughout history had a very skeptic opinion about the intellectual capacities of women. I drop a book immediately if the author is female.

No book written by a woman is worth reading. Even Esther Vilar is comically over the top and silly. I've never met a woman that is an actual intellectual and in for it because she is truly feeling passion for /lit/ and art. Most of them are girls that started out having problems with self confidence and feeling inferior to the "popular" girls they were competing with in school. Therefore they dodge the competing factor all together and go for literature, art and philosophy to compensate and to feel better about themselves. They want to feel different and special, and since Chad is not giving them a chance they try it through the: "O look at me I'm not like other girls" way. They would and will take the role of the popular girls, that means, with enough attention from males they will stop caring about any of their "hobbies" and "passions" and switch to normal roastie mode. That usually comes after their first BF who thinks that they are special and builds up their self confidence by generally treating them like an equal.

1/2
>>
>>39358826

They have no intellectual integrity, they are only guided by their insatiably lust for Chad and attention. If you've ever spent time with a girl that is pretending to share your interests (that is if you like literature and art) you will be shocked at how easily she can transfer. What do I mean by transfer? That means that the so called passion she feels for any of your mutual interests is switched out in a second by mundane and shallow things. Never make the mistake of thinking that the girl you like/your GF is immune to Chad because she shows some resemblance of intellect or mutual passion for things that Chad isn't offering. Never think a women can be truly intellectual, never think that you should treat her like an equal. You will get a GF when you start looking at women and judging them by what they can offer. That means they can only offer bodily pleasure and should be treated like children in any other situation.

2/2
>>
>I'm a bit of a gamer xd, I play borderlands, so weird xd
>>
Hey man I enjoyed vorkosigan even if left hand of darkness was garbage.
Intent only affects your enjoyment if you're looking for a sustained relationship with that person.

And guess what, most women are immature, have moronic intent, and aren't worth pursuing a relationship with. So ignore their intent, stop taking things they say at face value, and stop caring.
Because now you're out of harm's way.
>>
File: thucy.jpg (71KB, 1413x108px) Image search: [Google]
thucy.jpg
71KB, 1413x108px
Thucydides on Women and Virtue.
>>
File: cor.jpg (40KB, 615x151px) Image search: [Google]
cor.jpg
40KB, 615x151px
The REAL Christian stance on women.
>>
File: Tim.jpg (86KB, 617x363px) Image search: [Google]
Tim.jpg
86KB, 617x363px
The Bible can redpill you on some things even if you are no Christian.
>>
File: NG.jpg (198KB, 511x593px) Image search: [Google]
NG.jpg
198KB, 511x593px
Why were the Greeks great?
>>
>WE'RE REALLY STICKING IT TO WOMEN BY POSTING SHIT ABOUT THEM ON IMAGEBOARDS, HUH, ANONS??? LE WOMEN HATE THREAD NO.9999999999999 AMIRITE?
>>
>>39359487

I don't hate women but your post was the worst one in this thread. Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>39359535
>I don't hate women, but I'm still gonna call someone a faggot for pointing out the ridiculousness of women hate threads
>>
I'm female, i wouldn't consider myself very intellectual but i really think about deep stuff at nights. I look good but i've never had friends, let alone a boyfriend, because its so hard to me to talk to people. I basically act like kuroki tomoko in all social situations, seriously no exaggerations. I HATE all stacys, just like everyone else, they don't know anything about the world and really just seek for attention. Thats why i would NEVER EVER act like them, because im so paranoid of people hating me. I've tried very hard to seem like an ideal person, and thats why i've never been able to open up to people, be myself. So i've just given up and rot in my room alone
>>
>>39359637
Shut the fuck up, you stupid, bandwagoning roastie. You don't know anything about the world either and you're just as vapid, childish, void of hobbies, knowledge, interests or opinions as any other roastie. You type like a thirteen-year-old and it's obvious how much of a liar you are. You're just another stupid roastie, and will never be anything else. It baffles me how women think they can break out of their female selves and be something other than female, when that is what they will always be.
>>
>>39359637

>i really think about deep stuff at nights

You mean, like how deep tyrone's BBC can penetrate your pussy?
>>
>>39359637
>i really think about deep stuff
Elaborate. I want to see what goes on inside the mind of a roastie.
>>
>>39359637
>I'm female
Thanks, you saved my time
>>
That's why I stick to my friends and fuck only professional prostitutes.
>>
>>39359882
Prostitutes are the most honest women.
>>
>>39358833
OP you're just a sad faggot.
>>
>>39359637

You don't have to talk to people to get a boyfriend.

All that a woman ever really has to do in romance or sex is indicate yes or no.
>>
>>39359991
I might be, but you offer no counter argument. Are you a roastie?
>>
File: dumb cunt.jpg (50KB, 639x426px) Image search: [Google]
dumb cunt.jpg
50KB, 639x426px
>>39358826
I feel you OP
Im being made to ready Mary Wollstonecraft's "a vindication of the rights of women", and its making me wonder why nobody critiqued the FUCK out of it.

>With education, women would be the same as men.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT REALLY? JUST EDUCATION? NOT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTIONARY PRESSURE AND DOMINANCE? JUST FUCKING EDUCATION?

Why were men so cucked to not write a critique to this cunt?
>>
>Did absolutely nothing useful for the society
>Cannot function properly within society
>Trying to cope with this fact by putting on a special snowflake badge and complaining on anonymous image boards
>Majority is made of uneducated NEETs
So, uh, how exactly are most of you better than women? At least they're good for procreating.
>>
File: qbxNInO.gif (14KB, 650x363px) Image search: [Google]
qbxNInO.gif
14KB, 650x363px
>>39360156
>Well your argument is invalid because of your personal life

Thats an adhominem if i saw one.

Women love to attack the individual instead of the argument because they know they have nothing else of value to bring as criticism.
>>
File: Please.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
Please.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>39360194
>Avoids a proper answer by pointing out logical fallacies and posting meme graph
You're not making yourself look any better, anon. No need to be so bitter.
>>
File: 3434563456.jpg (63KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3434563456.jpg
63KB, 1024x1024px
>>39360228
>Youre bitter
>Youre a NEET
>Your a social reject

Is that all you got? Just personal insinuations?
>>
>>39360194

Your graph is a graph of IQ. But the thing is, it's not even fucking accurate enough to show how dumb women are.

That is a graph that has been used to demonstrate that more women are "middle of the road" than men. Not as many retards and not as many geniuses. However, there's a bit of a problem. The IQ tests that were used for the data are taken from tests issued to thirteen year olds...i.e. when girls have already entered puberty and literally have bigger brains. When you take IQ tests from groups of twenty-year olds you can shift that male bar to the right by about ten IQ points. I.e. There are practically NO men as dumb as the dumbest women and almost ZERO women in the genius category.
>>
>>39360256
No, but your grammatical abilities and overall manner of making an argument are enough for me.
>>
>>39360280
I see, and also female intelligence tends to be that of retaining memory, instead of creativity and exploration.

Women are great at thinking inside boxes and remembering data but when it comes to thinking outside the box and actually revolutionizing the world it is men who do it.

Even the most prominent female thinkers were always following another man's shadow or ideal.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.