[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>plan to kill myself >neighbors get the impression something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1498266489.jpg (4KB, 164x196px) Image search: [Google]
1498266489.jpg
4KB, 164x196px
>plan to kill myself
>neighbors get the impression something is going to happen
>call the police
>police comes and arrests me
>put in forced psychiatric care
>not allowed to leave until some shrink thinks i'm okay
What the fuck do i do?It could be 3 days of 30 years. I have been robbed of everything, don't have any freedom and am currently locked down in a isolation cell waiting to be pumped full of some ''happy-substance''. How do i become a free man once more?
>>
If you're that inept that you thought you could tell others about your suicidal thoughts (especially medics, nurses, and doctors) without any consequences then you probably need the care anyway.
>>
>>39358693
3 days out of a possible 30 years doesn't sound too bad desu anon
>>
Pretend to be a normie

Also I wonder how many perfectly sane, rational people are locked up in mental facilities just because they're aware enough to realize the hand they were dealt in this reality and aren't too happy about it.
>>
>>39358693
Ummm... I mean damn. Don't be retarded. Enjoy the happy drugs you lucky fuck.
>>
>>39358693
> having internet with 4chan accesss
nice asylum
>>
>>39358797
It's more of a psychiatric ward. They allow us to keep phones.
>>39358714
I meant to type 3 or 30
>>
only fucking attention seeking retards get "caught" trying to kill themselves
>>
>>39358693
>waiting to be pumped full of some ''happy-substance''
save battery for then
>>
>>39358984
The plan was to kill myself with chloride poisioning, asphyxation. I guess me not being too talkative and them seeing me buy some of the components rubbed someone the wrong way, and they called the cops.
>>
>>39358693
Great opportunity to try and turn it into neetbux.
>>
>>39359000
that's bullshit you probably tipped them off because you wanted them to notice you gayboy
>>
>>39359023

>Gayboy

More like bitchboy
>>
>>39358693
What's the point of being free if you're just going to kill yourself? Might as well enjoy being pumped up on that happy juice for a while.
>>
>>39358693
Be open minded. Let them try to help you and go from there.
>>
File: 1500495685378.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500495685378.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>39358693
Fake it. I was in pretty much the exact same situation as you, 3 weeks ago. Only had to stay in a psychiatric ward for a week cos I pretended to be alright. I played table tennis, watched movies with everyone and made sure to never miss a meal. The doctors decided I was ok to leave. Now I just have to find a guaranteed suicide method and do it without anyone catching on.
>>
>>39360585
Get two peices of pipe (galvanized) and get a shotgun shell.
Boom head shot insta dead.
>You need a shotgun to kill your self dummy.
>>
>>39360638
Can't do that. I live in England.
>>
File: 1502486084379.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1502486084379.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>>39360668
Wanna learn how to make a bomb and ALLAH ACK BAR your self?
What about home made guns?
You got time right?
>>
>>39360686
I'd rather get one of those suicide pills. I don't want do die in this scummy city as well. I wanna be far out in the country and take the pill there.
>>
>>39360866
Unless you wanna eat a gram of cyanide then no thats not going to work.
It needs to be quick and something that cannot be stopped.
When you try to kill your self you will want to back out taking a pill will just make you vomit.
Shot gun to top of your mouth or explosives taped to your head.
Which is it?
>>
Read this.
https://archive.org/stream/HowToGetOutOrStayOutOfAnInsaneAsylum/HGIA#page/n1/mode/2up
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.